The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Maybe they just got informed afterwards!
Yes, but a good Paparazzi would have his informants everywhere! Those swedish tabloid-journalists are good for nothing. Mostly their self-made photos are bad, they can┤t hire Paparazzis, they write bad and boring articles, stick on minor boring things, and even in reporting about official duties they are bad (in fact, they don┤t report about them).

Old 02-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Heir Apparent

A praising article on Danne from Aftonbladet (NyhlÚn isn┤t the author, but a "Johan Edgar")!!
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...600946,00.html

Aftonbladet talks about the improvement in Daniel┤s style and appearance. The caps are gone, he dresses more elegantly, his hair is combed and he is smiling (yes, smiling->:) )
Stylist Lars-Fredrik Svedberg is though not 100% happy with his style, he thinks the glasses are too boring and he should think about a laser surgery (which would only work, when he suffers from Myopia, Mr. Svedberg)
And he would have prefered a jacket with a polo-shirt. He says Daniel dresses still too sporty.

Picture of "new" Danne (attending a basketball match) :

Old 02-09-2005, 06:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Pics from Fotomarktplatz:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dannestyle1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	91198   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dannestyle2.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	91199  
Old 02-09-2005, 07:30 AM
Nobility

From Lenas post;
Stylist Lars-Fredrik Svedberg is though not 100% happy with his style, he thinks the glasses are too boring and he should think about a laser surgery (which would only work, when he suffers from Myopia, Mr. Svedberg)

A comment on what the stylist Svedberg says about glasses; What is so wrong about wearing glasses?? Glasses can be worn like a piece of jewlery! I must agree that the glasses that Daniel is wearing on this picture isn't very becoming, but I think if he found a really fitting pair of glasses he could look really cool! Maybe he should ask CP Victoria's glass advisors?! She has some really cool glasses, I think!

I know that CP Victoria has gotten some comments of her use of glasses, but I think she looks really nice in her glasses, and if she feel comfortable wearing glasses, she should do so. I myself will never trade in my glasses for contact lenses (or surgery), and I sort of feel bare without them on!

Old 02-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Courtier

I quite like him with those glasses, actually. Those styles are coming back into fashion lately. Or maybe it's just because I have a thing about guys looking intelligent with glasses . Or maybe it's because I'm a glasses-wearer myself.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Serene Highness

i just read a translation of the article about daniel's "new look" and they call him the "dream prince" *pfft* i must say if Danne is the "dream prince" you might as well just go ahead and call me HRH the Princess of Hannover!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Majesty

thisis a old article from amalia
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	skanna0001.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	93813   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0002.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	93814   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0003.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	93815   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0004.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	93820  

Name:	skanna0005.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	93821  
Old 02-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Majesty

is this better
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	skanna0001.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	93911   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0002.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	93915   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0003.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	93916   Click image for larger version

Name:	skanna0004.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	93917  

Name:	skanna0005.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	93918  
Old 02-15-2005, 01:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you Josefine for the extra work. Seems to be the perfect solution. Readable, but not too big (so not too much space is taken)
Old 02-15-2005, 04:19 AM
Heir Apparent

You surely remember this swedish programme, in which comedians imitated the Royal family. The court was furious about this. And because the court was furious, the programme got a lot of attention...and so they go on

The "king" and "queen" visiting Daniel┤s family in Ockelbo (I wonder how far this scene is away from reality )

Daniel (IMO this guy-David Hellenius-is really good in imitating his facial expressions/look )
Old 02-15-2005, 04:22 AM
Majesty

the king looksw more like sven g÷ran eriksson then the king
Old 02-15-2005, 04:30 AM
Heir Apparent

How fair is it to compare those two hugs?

Quote:
the king looksw more like sven g÷ran eriksson then the king

Yes, he does...I bet for Svennis, they use the same "costume"....but I┤ve always thought they seem very alike (in look and character...)
Old 02-15-2005, 04:35 AM
Majesty

That is a different how the daniels hug her but the hug victoria gives is not of much difference
Old 02-15-2005, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Well I think the Daniel double looks a lot like this guy.
Its odd its also a Daniel
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1063043548.15334.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	94074  
Old 02-15-2005, 05:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well I think the Daniel double looks a lot like this guy.
Its odd its also a Daniel
Who is that person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
You surely remember this swedish programme, in which comedians imitated the Royal family. The court was furious about this. And because the court was furious, the programme got a lot of attention...and so they go on

The "king" and "queen" visiting Daniel┤s family in Ockelbo (I wonder how far this scene is away from reality )
That looks like such a funny show. I can't stop laughing, and I've only seen the photos. :p

Old 02-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Who is that person?
Its Daniel KŘblb÷ck a candidate from the german "pop idol" show and i would say he is a freak!
Old 02-15-2005, 05:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Its Daniel KŘblb÷ck a candidate from the german "pop idol" show and i would say he is a freak!
Thanks! Well, I didn't want to be mean, but yes, he looks a little 'strange'. :)

Old 02-15-2005, 06:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
... but the hug victoria gives is not of much difference
True...well, the position of the hips are different..but maybe Victoria came closer (I mean the pic of her and Daniel W.) later...this was only a snapshot

Quote:
daniek c is a bit clinging
True as well...maybe the mags were right and he has still/again a crush on Victoria. The mags have also reported, that Daniel C. has invited Victoria to his office(s).
Wonder what he would do, when she would accept (or has accepted) :p
Old 02-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Big question: where is Westling??? Victoria had many off-days in January and February, but we haven┤t seen a single pic of her with Daniel. Even (almost) no news. Simply nothing. One could almost think the court has corrupted the tabloids.

Has anyone gotten/bought the latest issue of mediaboom (magazine made of handicapped youngsters, to which Victoria has given an interview)? Is it true, that Victoria said (literally) that there won┤t be a wedding in 2005?
Old 02-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Courtier

Maybe his is in a prince consort boot camp

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, daniel westling, relationships