Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 2: Dec 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, dont get me wrong, I do not want Vicoria to take after some of the new CPs who do italian fashionshow and endless vacations. The reason I like Victoria has nothing to do with clothes. I think she is very beautiful but she seems to do nothing about it, and would it hurt to work hard and look nice at the same time. She can look to her mother for example, I dont mean she should dress like Silvia, but Silvia (almost) always looks elegant and with hair nicely done as well as doing alot of work at the same time. And i think her style has gotten worse since she and Daniel started to date.

Larzen said:
And i think her style has gotten worse since she and Daniel started to date.
She has adopted to his style :eek:. Oh my god lets hope that she won't appear in a camouflage battledress at one of her next official events :cool:. This could be to cool for some. I must agree her hairstyle is better, but her camouflage like dress... well... some might like this. Maybe Daniel does. I do not.

see: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=165147&postcount=29

Last edited:
mixer2002de said:
Why is it a interesting move? I would say the only interesting for me is. That Vicky somehow behaves like a servant for me. And that Daniel seems to be away e.g. not realizing that she is present...
its a joke. I thought they looked funny. Thats all.
Its not a "position" one usually stands in

Did Daniel "drop off the face of the earth", or ?

Maybe he is in a secret cave to prepare for the job as prince consort? Or they did secretley split up?

the latest quote from Victoria: (from her visit to London this week)
Jag önskar att jag kunde stanna längre, men jag är student och måste tillbaka till skolan - och träffa min pojkvän.
"I wish I could stay longer, but I´m a student and have to get back home, to school- and meet my boyfriend"

Aftonbladet wrote this on Sunday February 6:
Kronprinsessan Victoria och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling åt samtidigt middag på restaurang Viola runt hörnet i sällskap med vännerna Niclas och Andrea Engsäll.
Crownprincess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling had dinner with friends Andrea and Niclas Engsäll at restaurant Viola

Yennie said:
Aftonbladet wrote this on Sunday February 6:

Crownprincess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling had dinner with friends Andrea and Niclas Engsäll at restaurant Viola

They know that, but don´t photograph them. That´s so typically for the slow swedish tabloids!

mixer2002de said:
Maybe they just got informed afterwards!

Yes, but a good Paparazzi would have his informants everywhere! Those swedish tabloid-journalists are good for nothing. Mostly their self-made photos are bad, they can´t hire Paparazzis, they write bad and boring articles, stick on minor boring things, and even in reporting about official duties they are bad (in fact, they don´t report about them).

Last edited:
A praising article on Danne from Aftonbladet (Nyhlén isn´t the author, but a "Johan Edgar")!!
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,600946,00.html

Aftonbladet talks about the improvement in Daniel´s style and appearance. The caps are gone, he dresses more elegantly, his hair is combed and he is smiling (yes, smiling->:) )
Stylist Lars-Fredrik Svedberg is though not 100% happy with his style, he thinks the glasses are too boring and he should think about a laser surgery (which would only work, when he suffers from Myopia, Mr. Svedberg)
And he would have prefered a jacket with a polo-shirt. He says Daniel dresses still too sporty.

Picture of "new" Danne (attending a basketball match) ;) :
vic2.jpg

Pics from Fotomarktplatz:

Attachments

• Dannestyle1.jpg
    Dannestyle1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Dannestyle2.jpg
    Dannestyle2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 408
From Lenas post;
Stylist Lars-Fredrik Svedberg is though not 100% happy with his style, he thinks the glasses are too boring and he should think about a laser surgery (which would only work, when he suffers from Myopia, Mr. Svedberg)

A comment on what the stylist Svedberg says about glasses; What is so wrong about wearing glasses?? Glasses can be worn like a piece of jewlery! I must agree that the glasses that Daniel is wearing on this picture isn't very becoming, but I think if he found a really fitting pair of glasses he could look really cool! Maybe he should ask CP Victoria's glass advisors?! She has some really cool glasses, I think!

I know that CP Victoria has gotten some comments of her use of glasses, but I think she looks really nice in her glasses, and if she feel comfortable wearing glasses, she should do so. I myself will never trade in my glasses for contact lenses (or surgery), and I sort of feel bare without them on!

I quite like him with those glasses, actually. Those styles are coming back into fashion lately. Or maybe it's just because I have a thing about guys looking intelligent with glasses :D . Or maybe it's because I'm a glasses-wearer myself.

i just read a translation of the article about daniel's "new look" and they call him the "dream prince" *pfft* i must say if Danne is the "dream prince" you might as well just go ahead and call me HRH the Princess of Hannover!!!

thisis a old article from amalia

Attachments

• skanna0001.jpg
    skanna0001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 307
  • skanna0002.jpg
    skanna0002.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 287
  • skanna0003.jpg
    skanna0003.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 344
  • skanna0004.jpg
    skanna0004.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 321
  • skanna0005.jpg
    skanna0005.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 411
is this better

Attachments

• skanna0001.jpg
    skanna0001.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 281
  • skanna0002.jpg
    skanna0002.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 285
  • skanna0003.jpg
    skanna0003.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 380
  • skanna0004.jpg
    skanna0004.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 276
  • skanna0005.jpg
    skanna0005.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Thank you Josefine for the extra work. Seems to be the perfect solution. Readable, but not too big (so not too much space is taken)

You surely remember this swedish programme, in which comedians imitated the Royal family. The court was furious about this. And because the court was furious, the programme got a lot of attention...and so they go on ;)

The "king" and "queen" visiting Daniel´s family in Ockelbo (I wonder how far this scene is away from reality ;) )

Daniel (IMO this guy-David Hellenius-is really good in imitating his facial expressions/look ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
the king looksw more like sven göran eriksson then the king

How fair is it to compare those two hugs?
17_1_24.gif

Danny1.jpg
Danco5.jpg

the king looksw more like sven göran eriksson then the king

Yes, he does...I bet for Svennis, they use the same "costume"....but I´ve always thought they seem very alike (in look and character...)

Last edited:
That is a different how the daniels hug her but the hug victoria gives is not of much difference

Last edited:
Well I think the Daniel double looks a lot like this guy.
Its odd its also a Daniel :D

Attachments

• 1063043548.15334.jpg
    1063043548.15334.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 280
mixer2002de said:
Well I think the Daniel double looks a lot like this guy.
Its odd its also a Daniel :D
Who is that person?
Lena said:
You surely remember this swedish programme, in which comedians imitated the Royal family. The court was furious about this. And because the court was furious, the programme got a lot of attention...and so they go on ;)

The "king" and "queen" visiting Daniel´s family in Ockelbo (I wonder how far this scene is away from reality ;) )
That looks like such a funny show. I can't stop laughing, and I've only seen the photos. :p

mixer2002de said:
Its Daniel Küblböck a candidate from the german "pop idol" show and i would say he is a freak!
Thanks! Well, I didn't want to be mean, but yes, he looks a little 'strange'. :)

Josefine said:
... but the hug victoria gives is not of much difference

True...well, the position of the hips are different..but maybe Victoria came closer (I mean the pic of her and Daniel W.) later...this was only a snapshot

daniek c is a bit clinging

True as well...maybe the mags were right and he has still/again a crush on Victoria. The mags have also reported, that Daniel C. has invited Victoria to his office(s).
Wonder what he would do, when she would accept (or has accepted) ;) :p

Big question: where is Westling??? Victoria had many off-days in January and February, but we haven´t seen a single pic of her with Daniel. Even (almost) no news. Simply nothing. One could almost think the court has corrupted the tabloids.

Has anyone gotten/bought the latest issue of mediaboom (magazine made of handicapped youngsters, to which Victoria has given an interview)? Is it true, that Victoria said (literally) that there won´t be a wedding in 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom