Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 3: November 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandria said:
(Is anyone for chipping in a few dollars so that we can send Lena to Sweden to either cut off the ponytail, steal her glasses and leave her a fresh supply of contacts, steal the white shoes (for Danielle!), and steal any and all items of clothing we have seen more than 5 times and/or loathe? :p)

ha ha ha. Very funny, Alexandria. I´m sure there are a few people who would like to contribute to that plan! :)

Dennism said:
ha ha ha. Very funny, Alexandria. I´m sure there are a few people who would like to contribute to that plan! :)
Yeah! Dennism would steal complete Victoria :D

Alexandria said:
(Is anyone for chipping in a few dollars so that we can send Lena to Sweden to either cut off the ponytail, steal her glasses and leave her a fresh supply of contacts, steal the white shoes (for Danielle!), and steal any and all items of clothing we have seen more than 5 times and/or loathe? :p)
You can count me in! Where should I make the payment? :D I can even supply Lena with a place to sleep and some food, she's very welcome - and it's near Stockholm city too! :)

I don't care much for Victoria's metallic jacket either. The big flower pinned to the jacket -- wasn't that fad over like two seasons ago? I remember it being popular two seasons ago during Sex and the City's last season (here in North America). Or maybe as the show probably runs a bit behind in Sweden it is the current trend there now so Victoria is stylish and I just don't know it?

Maybe Victoria has finally won the power over the remote control...no boring sport events anymore, but Sex and the city endlessly ;)

Is anyone for chipping in a few dollars so that we can send Lena to Sweden to either cut off the ponytail, steal her glasses and leave her a fresh supply of contacts, steal the white shoes (for Danielle!), and steal any and all items of clothing we have seen more than 5 times and/or loathe?
:D Great idea, Alexandria. And I must say I´ve read of late private "donate for XY"-actions on the web (this seems to be a trend now :confused: ), which were more "stupid"
But of course I would want to have the TRF-girls with me (boys are invited too ;) ) Danielle should be allowed to "kill" the white shoes alone! ;)

You can count me in! Where should I make the payment? I can even supply Lena with a place to sleep and some food, she's very welcome - and it's near Stockholm city too!

Thank you for the offer, GrandDuchess. I can need the food...I need power to jump on the glasses ;)

According to Expressen (and BILD) Victoria won´t attend prince Charles wedding, but will inaugurate an new IKEA in Japan.
We knew this (as readers of GrandDuchess translated weekly schedule before), but of course Expressen had to make a story out of it.
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=263866

Now I wonder two things:
a) Do you think, Victoria would have attended, when she would have heard earlier of Charles wedding-planes? Or is she actually happy, that she has to do an official function? (ok, here you can just speculate...or try to call the court)

b) Do you think it´s ok, that a Swedish crown princess opens a new store of an as big group as IKEA (which is split into about 100 "subsidiaries", which have their registered offices abroad-Luxembourg, Netherlands and the Caribbean etc.- to avoid the Swedish taxes...and which produces mainly in Poland and China)? Can you think of any compareable action through an other Royal?

Last edited:
"(to the readers ...you don´t have to fear us"

That´s reassuring. Thanks. Some of us fear the others! :)

"or try to call the court)"

Now where did I put that number, Oh, no...

"(boys are invited too ;) )"

Yippee.

"And I must say I´ve read of late private "donate for XY"-actions on the web (this seems to be a trend now :confused: ), which were more "stupid"

Yes, like SaveToby.

Lena said:
Danielle should be allowed to "kill" the white shoes alone! ;)
Thank you! I'm very honoured to be bestowed with that task, and my cheque is in the mail. Lets hope, when the time comes to carry out this action, I don't blow off my hand or die from the toxic fumes of 'evilness' (the shoes) mixing with strong sulfuric acid. Ah yes, I can see it now.
I can need the food...I need power to jump on the glasses ;)
How will she be able to see? She'll just get another pair. Everyone hates the thicker "Daniel-esque" frames, but I think they look better on her.
Dennism said:
That is just so sad. :(

Dennism said:
"(to the readers ...you don´t have to fear us"

That´s reassuring. Thanks. Some of us fear the others! :)
That you with your 6XXX post don´t fear me is clear, though you probably think I´m a witch because I want to destroy the clothes of HRH :D

Dennism said:
("or try to call the court)"

Now where did I put that number, Oh, no...
:D
http://www.royalcourt.se/organisationochekonomi/kontaktinformation.4.53abbbfd7ffdfa677fff7796.html ;)

Dennism said:
"(boys are invited too ;) )"

Yippee.
Aren´t you a man, and not a boy anymore, Dennis? And aren´t you a gentleman, who would warn the princess?

"And I must say I´ve read of late private "donate for XY"-actions on the web (this seems to be a trend now :confused: ), which were more "stupid"

Yes, like SaveToby.
That is just so sad. :(
Yes that´s what I´ve meant. And I´m still puzzled by this guy. I wonder if there´s a law against such an action. IMO no one should react on him, then he would stop such nonsense.

Thank you! I'm very honoured to be bestowed with that task, and my cheque is in the mail. Lets hope, when the time comes to carry out this action, I don't blow off my hand or die from the toxic fumes of 'evilness' (the shoes) mixing with strong sulfuric acid. Ah yes, I can see it now.
Hahahaha...I can see it too.

How will she be able to see? She'll just get another pair. Everyone hates the thicker "Daniel-esque" frames, but I think they look better on her.
I´m sure there is also a little bit of money left...then we can go to her optician and can buy contacts. She can have, whatever she wants. Hard one, soft ones, heart shaped one...( http://www.lensesbymail.com/aimages/special_effect_heart_big.jpg ) doesn´t matter ;)

Hi together,

a little question in between:
how long are Victoria and Daniel together. Means a couple?

Cerasma said:
Hi together,

a little question in between:
how long are Victoria and Daniel together. Means a couple?

Since winter or early spring 2002. So they probably celebrated lately 3 years of relationship.

So Vicky is in the perfect age for marriage and has got the same boy friend for 3 years now. So I think a marriage would be fine :)

Lena said:
I´m sure there is also a little bit of money left...then we can go to her optician and can buy contacts. She can have, whatever she wants. Hard one, soft ones, heart shaped one...( http://www.lensesbymail.com/aimages/special_effect_heart_big.jpg ) doesn´t matter ;)
Hmm, maybe I should ditch my glasses and get some contacts like that. They're really cool. Do you think they come in pink? :)

"That you with your 6XXX post don´t fear me is clear, though you probably think I´m a witch because I want to destroy the clothes of HRH :D"

Yes, this is true. It´s not you of course I fear but...anyway, a witch. A little harsh perhaps but other nouns do come to mind for me for those who wish to destroy the clothes of HRH.

:D
"http://www.royalcourt.se/organisationochekonomi/kontaktinformation.4.53abbbfd7ffdfa677fff7796.html ;)"

Ahhh. There it is. Amazing. It surely must be the most informative of all official royal sites then...

"Aren´t you a man, and not a boy anymore, Dennis? And aren´t you a gentleman, who would warn the princess?"

Yes, good points. I must warn her and SÄPO to watch out for people who are going to try to steal her shoes and glasses and who will try to cut off her ponytail. After I do my "God Bless Our Queen" song, I´ll have to come up with a parable about dangerous people and their scissors and their thievish hands...

"Yes that´s what I´ve meant. And I´m still puzzled by this guy. I wonder if there´s a law against such an action. IMO no one should react on him, then he would stop such nonsense."

Really? That´s amazing. I must have ESP or something. ha ha ha.:)Fortunately, there are no laws against stupidity. The jails are crowded as it is. But this guy is very close to being a scam artist.

Lena said:
Since winter or early spring 2002. So they probably celebrated lately 3 years of relationship.
You figure they are biblically acquainted, as well?

Some news around Victoria...

Crown Princess Victoria names trophy!

%7B152596F1-A192-4B64-9C05-0D6347316130%7D.jpg

From this year, Damallsvenskan (the premier football league for women in Sweden) will have a new championship trophy for the winners every year - The Crown Princess Victoria Trophy! Sweden has one of the best ladies football teams in the world and a national league which is in the top in the world, and to honour this the Crown Princess has agreed to give her name to this trophy. The trophy is made by Klara Schmidt who finished Konstfack (prestigious art school) this year, and her idea about the trophy has been that it should be lighter than normal heavy ones - and it is in she shape of a globe of silver that rotates around its own shoulder. The winning teams get their names inscribed in it before it continues to circle if another team should win next, and all winning teams get a mini version of it to keep.

Crown Princess Victoria names a scooter fairway!

Next Thursday, Crown Princess Victoria will name a fairway for scooters and snowmobiles in the north of Sweden named after herself - the Victoria fairway (Victorialeden). It will be 220 kilometers long and follows Sweden's north border to Finland, it starts in Muonio in Finland, runs over the border river via Karesuando and Kilpisjärvi up to Treriksröset in Sweden. The project has cost € 600 000, on 21 April the Crown Princess will inaugurate it.

Great news about Victoria.

Here is another photo of the phototype:

http://www.damfotboll.com/images/KV-pokalbig.jpg

That´s really neat and I´m happy for her and for the Damallsvenskan for thinking of the idea. It should be noted that the curly blonde hair lady in the photo above is also named Victoria, Victoria Svensson to be exact. That´s cool about the scooter and snowmobile path too.

Here is a map of the route

från is from and till is to

And to find out where in Sweden that is on a bigger map

Treriksröset literally means the Three Border junction or point. It´s where Norway, Sweden and Finland meet. Here is the actual point

Lena said:
Just for Danielle ;) Se&Hör had an article on the (yes THE) white shoes. They notice, that she worn them over and over again (thanks to Ritva, who has scanned the page): http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4194b.jpg
Thanks. :D I didn't even notice that she wore them with the white pants and 'purple-ish' top in Sydney. Phew! Thank goodness I didn't. I think we should all admire Victoria though; she doesn't seem to have the same shoe dilemma as others. There is no time for "them" to be put back in the cupboard and have a rest; they are still on the floor from yesterday's outing.

Last edited:
I read in the calendar that Felipe ad Letitzia will visit Stockholm and the royal family next week! Nice :)
Have Victoria and Letitzia met, other than at the weddings in may 2004?

Yennie said:
I read in the calendar that Felipe ad Letitzia will visit Stockholm and the royal family next week! Nice :)

Shortly after the engagement Victoria was in Spain. Officially she has just met Felipe. But I guess she has also met Letizia in private. They seemed so familar at the wedding of Mary and Frederik...as if they would have already known each other.

Last edited:
Yennie said:
Fot photos of Princess Victoria, inaugurating the Ayala library in the Cervantes Institute of Stockholm, see this post, at the thread about the Princes of Asturias:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=201914&postcount=186

Crown Princess Victoria yesterday, Tuesday 19 April, with the Prince & Princess of Asturias and the Spanish writer Francisco Ayala at the opening Instituto Cervantes in Stockholm. Pictures from Colourpress:

Pictures from the luncheon at the Royal Palace with the King and Queen, Victoria and Lilian can be found here

Attachments

• COLOUR10150980.jpg
    COLOUR10150980.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 212
  • COLOUR10150986.jpg
    COLOUR10150986.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 227
  • COLOUR10150979.jpg
    COLOUR10150979.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 180
  • COLOUR10150987.jpg
    COLOUR10150987.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 239
  • COLOUR10150989.jpg
    COLOUR10150989.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 196
  • COLOUR10150990.jpg
    COLOUR10150990.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 247
  • COLOUR10150994.jpg
    COLOUR10150994.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 218
  • COLOUR10150995.jpg
    COLOUR10150995.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 231
  • COLOUR10150996.jpg
    COLOUR10150996.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 200
  • COLOUR10150997.jpg
    COLOUR10150997.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 199
Crown Princess Victoria yesterday, Tuesday 19 April, with the Prince & Princess of Asturias and the Spanish writer Francisco Ayala at the opening Instituto Cervantes in Stockholm. Pictures from Colourpress:

Pictures from the luncheon at the Royal Palace with the King and Queen, Victoria and Lilian can be found here

Attachments

• COLOUR10150999.jpg
    COLOUR10150999.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 204
  • COLOUR10151025.jpg
    COLOUR10151025.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 195
  • COLOUR10151003.jpg
    COLOUR10151003.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 233
  • COLOUR10151000.jpg
    COLOUR10151000.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 278
  • COLOUR10150998.jpg
    COLOUR10150998.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 190
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden attending the prize ceremony for "Young Scientists" at the Swedish Academy for Science today.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,624
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 0010.jpg
    0010.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 0009.jpg
    0009.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 174
Some more from Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• 0011.jpg
    0011.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 155
  • 0012.jpg
    0012.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 0014.jpg
    0014.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 0015.jpg
    0015.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 0019.jpg
    0019.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 0020.jpg
    0020.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 0018.jpg
    0018.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 172
  • 0017.jpg
    0017.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 167
And some more....

Attachments

• 0021.jpg
    0021.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 0022.jpg
    0022.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 0023.jpg
    0023.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 0024.jpg
    0024.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 0025.jpg
    0025.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 0026.jpg
    0026.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 0027.jpg
    0027.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 190
  • 0028.jpg
    0028.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 149
:eek: I thought we had decided that jacket had been worn enough, did she not get the memo:eek:

Thank you very much for the pictures, Anna. While I´m happy, that she isn´t wearing black pants to the jacket again, I must say I´m absolutely shocked about the combination of the colours. Is she colour blind?!
And maybe it´s just me, but in a way the ponytail looks much more boring and "style-killing", when it´s in combination with winter clothes.
And have I already mentioned, that I´ve seen the jacket before :p A member, who would try to list in the "Victoria recycling clothes"-thread how often she has worn it, would get my deepest respect for this hard work.

Larzen said:
:eek: I thought we had decided that jacket had been worn enough, did she not get the memo:eek:

:D ... I am in a certain temptation to send a real memo or petition to the Royal court.
It´s not just, that she has worn it more often than her pyjamas, but it´s also one of her ugliest pieces.

thanks for the pics!

but, oh no. not that jacket again. Please, take it away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom