Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 weeks honeymoon + 3 weeks vacation is short??
IMO it isn´t - Neither by Royal standards nor by the ones of ordinary Swedish citizens
The wedding date was perfect to get followed by a long vacation.
They hardly could have gone for similiar, if they would have gotten married in September.

A 3-month honeymoon is the perfect amount of time to me;).

I read that they were in Colorado and they went to Lady Gaga's concert in NY.

Nja, up from August 21 to 31, it would be just 10 working days.
And for events taking place later, the court is often adding additional duties one week before the event (and sometimes not. Depends on their mood ;) )

Very true, the court has added a few more events in late August since the last time I updated the calender here (last week). And there are discrepencies between the Swedish version and the English version (the King is listed to attend the Chinese exhibition event on the 27th on the Swedish version, but Victoria is listed to attend it on the English version).

And Daniel has been added to the Karolinska Institute event in the past few days, as he wasn't listed there last week.

What do you think, will the royal court celebrate Daniel's birthday on September 15, as it is the same day when King's grandfather died and Carl Gustaf became King of Sweden himself?

What do you think, will the royal court celebrate Daniel's birthday on September 15, as it is the same day when King's grandfather died and Carl Gustaf became King of Sweden himself?

I am doubting, that it will become a flag day before Victoria´s reign
Flaggdagar i Sverige - Wikipedia

The king usually doesn´t celebrate the day, he became king.
Only at special jubilees (25th or 30th ... but also then he had no big party) and as husband of the crown princess, Daniel will celebrate his birthday in private (like Mette Marit and Mary)
It will get interesting in 3 years, when Daniel will turn 40 and the king will be 40 years on the throne.

Puss, min golfprins - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Victoria acted as a caddie to Daniel. He has 4 in handicap while Victoria just started 7 years ago but in the later years she has settled for beeing his caddie. She didnt do anything to hid her feelings on the court, quite the opposite. Several times she ran up to Daniel and kissed him. She have even taken movies on her Iphone of his swing. This week they spend time at Daniels parents cottage and next week they are going to Solliden to spend a week with the king and queen.

In the lowest picture, is the guy looking at the camera a security agent or is it Daniel?

In the lowest picture, I think it's Daniel because he is wearing the same outfit as in the top picture with Victoria.

I guess she is not pregnant yet, acting as a buddy and carry heavy clubs LOL

For most women life goes on as usual up until delivery so caddying should not interfere with pregnancy.

I guess every move of Victoria's wioll be watched for any actual or perceived signs of pregnancy!

Who's the guy in red? He looks like his sisters boyfriend to me! As for pregnancy: most women the world over get on with their work while they are pregnant. I remember a farmer woman who told me how she finished hanging the washing before finding the time to jump on her husbands tractor to be driven to the hospital for the birth of her forth child. Viktoria seems to be healty and strong, so there is no reason to not engage in a bit of sport. Good to see that he is so well. Good to see that they still find moments to kiss each other...:) What a lovely pair of lovers!

Who's the guy in red? He looks like his sisters boyfriend to me!

Also to me the guy in red seems to be Mikael Söderström, the partner of Anna Westling Blom.

Also to me the guy in red seems to be Mikael Söderström, the partner of Anna Westling Blom.

That's what I thought too. Where does Anna live, not in Ockelbo, doesn't she?

For most women life goes on as usual up until delivery so caddying should not interfere with pregnancy.

Indeed. Otherwise all the mothers, who are pregnant with number two or three, and who have to lift a toddler and push him or her in a buggy would have a huge problem.

However we should keep our hopes low. Even Silvia didn´t get pregnant within 6 weeks after the wedding ;)

Where does Anna live, not in Ockelbo, doesn't she?
She is living in Gävle. A town with a population of ca. 70000 and which is about 50km away from Ockelbo.

However we should keep our hopes low. Even Silvia didn´t get pregnant within 6 weeks after the wedding ;)

No, surely it's more than that. Victoria was born a year and a month after the wedding and a nine-month pregnancy means that Silvia got pregnant in October: 4 months after the wedding in June! :)

I would expect a child soon, buy not so soon. Give it at least a year before we get an announcement, but Victoria cant wait to long as the older you have your children the higher the risk and all.

Well, the swedish golfer Catrin Nielsmark won a tournament on the womans PGA-tour when she was 6 months pregnant.

Considering how well trained Victoria is she might be out carrying heavy clubs around month 8.

Please Victoria, announce your pregnancy soon. I want something to look forward to next year like i had this year(winter olympics, world cup soccer and the wedding) during our long winter.

From a party they had a Drottningholms Slott before the wedding, nice areal pictures and hey, who knew the royals like disco?!

How could they NOT? They are the country that spawned ABBA! :ROFLMAO::lol:

Good point!

I just love Drottningholm, its so pretty! What a nice place to live.

Happy their home totally love this couple

eta: woohoo! to my 1,000th post!

When are they moving into Haga, does anyone know?

Does anyone know when their first official public engagement will take place as a couple? Thanks.

First official public engagement of Daniel and Victoria: 21.08.2010
Attendance at celebrations to mark the 200th anniversary of the Royal Family's succession to the throne, Örebro Castle, Örebro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom