Queen Noor: Current Events IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that the face of Queen Noor is always shining the last time. Is this because of special make up of because of surgeries?
I know that she made a surgerie on her lips. I like queen Noor but she looks onatural the last time.

Last edited:
thank you so much salma
first time i see her with glasses and it looks strange but still beautifull
she seemed to have eye problems.

closesttoheaven said:
thank you so much salma
first time i see her with glasses and it looks strange but still beautifull
she seemed to have eye problems.

You´re wellcome:) .

I think that Queen Noor cry during the ceremony. She´s beautiful with her glasses.

maryshawn said:
It's an interesting thing to ponder. Even though he was very close to CP Hassan, as KH got older and his sons grew up, I think he would've ended up choosing one of them as his successor anyway.

Abdullah was 37 or so when he assumed the CP then King role. I guess what puzzles me is how KH wasn't seemingly interested in grooming his sons for possibly being King--assigning them projects and watching them in action. I think KH was they kind of man who very much lived in the day; multiple assassination attempts will do that for you, I'm sure! But he had Abdullah, Feisal, Ali and Hamzah all as possible successors; yet he didn't seem to care about seeing what they might be capable of as ruler. In the end, choosing Abdullah was the easiest choice for a dying man who wanted to have one of his sons inherit the throne. KH waited till it was too late to consider anyone else. Whatever one thinks of KA, choosing him as a successor when one is on one's deathbed because it was a logical, easy choice as Abdullah was the eldest son and there wouldn't have to be any changes made in the constitution--well, it seems like it wasn't the best planned or thought out choice.....if this makes any sense.;)

Interesting comments. I think that KH chose Abdullah becuase of the past history of Jordan. Like you say KH was subject to assasination attempts; he was also subject to several coup attempts. I guess he felt that Abdullah being a family man and having military training would be better than Hamzah who was in his late teens? when his father died.

For me it seems like he did think it out - but due to his failing health it was thought out quickly. So yes he should have thought about and sorted out the succession issue years before. But i guess he put it of. Then obviously on dying he made the decision about Abdullah.

BUT - with so many children and ex-wives i think the succession issue in Jordan for years was extremely complicated. QN obviously wanted her eldest son Hamzah to become CP. KH couldn't do this becuase of his age. PHasan was the heir up until Abdullah became the heir. Now KH couldn't have made Abdullah the heir before his death because of (well this is my belief) of pressure from QN. Yes, i know alot of people say that QN didn't put any pressure on her husband for Hamzah to be named heir or CP - but i believe she must of.

Now supposing KH had named Hamzah his heir say in the 80's and he had died. It would have left Jordan (which i think was alittle unstable politcally then) with a child as the ruler. Not a good situation. So he waited.

As for him not training them - i think he did didn't he? They recieved military training and must have participated in government and so on. The fact that the succession was so smooth after KH's death proves to me that he must have had some sort of training in government issues.

I HOPE MY POST MAKES SENSE!!!

salma said:
You´re wellcome:) .

I think that Queen Noor cry during the ceremony. She´s beautiful with her glasses.

ya i thought the same that she cried - but maybe its only some eye illness - because she wears glasses - and i have to do so too - when my eyes are sick.lenses dont work then :(

I would like to know if it is possibble for Queen Noor to remarry?
And, if she does remarry lets say to an American will she lose her
title as Queen?

sashajones said:
I would like to know if it is possibble for Queen Noor to remarry?
And, if she does remarry lets say to an American will she lose her
title as Queen?

sure she can remarry if she want ( no thing in Islam forbid that )

I saw an interview for her with Larry king on CNN and she explained that she is not thinking of that ! but it was before years so maybe she changed her mind ( I hope )
I wish she will remarry because I hate to think she will end up to be alone especially when her daughters will marry ( inshallah ) .

Amina said:
QN obviously wanted her eldest son Hamzah to become CP. KH couldn't do this becuase of his age... Now KH couldn't have made Abdullah the heir before his death because of (well this is my belief) of pressure from QN. Yes, i know alot of people say that QN didn't put any pressure on her husband for Hamzah to be named heir or CP - but i believe she must of.

i'm not trying to raise some hackles here, but where are you basing these beliefs? ;) i've read it in her book and in many other articles, as well as there was once a wide speculation, that said Hamzah was the favorite of King Hussein, and that the King was the one who wanted him to become king. but because Hamzah was still too young, he chose Abdullah to become crown prince, for which reasons we will never full know now.

IMO, it would be really bad of Queen Noor to push for Hamzah to become King. i think highly of her, so i really hope that she does not or did not do anything of that sort.

houri said:

I saw an interview for her with Larry king on CNN and she explained that she is not thinking of that ! but it was before years so maybe she changed her mind ( I hope )
I wish she will remarry because I hate to think she will end up to be alone especially when her daughters will marry ( inshallah ) .

Thanks Houri.......I would also like to see her remarry.

I would love to see Queen Noor moved on with some one else but i doubt it very much, she said countless times that what she had with KH was somthing very special and hard to replace!

She's got glasses. Cool. Looks great on her!. Well, if the King had got remarried when he second wife died, Queen noor as well as Princess Muna both can remarry? Correct me if I am wrong!. If they choose too???? If they find someone. I think it would be great. I also wonder if they loose their title?????

RhapsodyBrat said:
i'm not trying to raise some hackles here, but where are you basing these beliefs? ;) i've read it in her book and in many other articles, as well as there was once a wide speculation, that said Hamzah was the favorite of King Hussein, and that the King was the one who wanted him to become king. but because Hamzah was still too young, he chose Abdullah to become crown prince, for which reasons we will never full know now.

IMO, it would be really bad of Queen Noor to push for Hamzah to become King. i think highly of her, so i really hope that she does not or did not do anything of that sort.

Someone has to educated me on something???? Even though the King had picked KA to take his place, even though he wanted his younger son to be King. Does the younger brother have a chance now that he is older to be King or is it too late. IS K.A. King for life or does he have to pass it on the his brother because his father wished it at one time... or will he pass it on to his son Hussein after he passes on....Hope this question is not confusing for someone to explain it to me........Another question. Did Queen Noor have any say to as to her son being King or was she totally out of the situation at the time....

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
Someone has to educated me on something???? Even though the King had picked KA to take his place, even though he wanted his younger son to be King. Does the younger brother have a chance now that he is older to be King or is it too late. IS K.A. King for life or does he have to pass it on the his brother because his father wished it at one time... or will he pass it on to his son Hussein after he passes on....Hope this question is not confusing for someone to explain it to me........Another question. Did Queen Noor have any say to as to her son being King or was she totally out of the situation at the time....

well there are different view.
i think - that prince hamzeh - now that he lost the title - wont become king!it seems that he will pass it to his son prince hussein.
but time will tell - nobody really knows it for sure.
and if queen noor was out of the situation is hard to say.she says it was only rumours that she wanted king hussein to make prince hamzeh the king.she says she supported every decision king hussein made.
but there are people - who say that she wanted king hussein to make prince hamzeh the king.
in my eyes - it was king husseins decision - but for sure - she as the mother - supported the decision.which mother would say: oh no - dont let my son become the next king...

i think king hussein was strong enough to write his brother letters and so - he had a healthy mind to take this decision by his own!- only the last few days of his life - he was in a coma and so.

but thats only my opinion :)

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
She's got glasses. Cool. Looks great on her!. Well, if the King had got remarried when he second wife died, Queen noor as well as Princess Muna both can remarry? Correct me if I am wrong!. If they choose too???? If they find someone. I think it would be great. I also wonder if they loose their title?????

ya thats first time to see her with glasses - but she had always bad eyes.
well i think queen noor will lose the title when she remarries - when its true the rumours about the bad relationship between king abdullah/queen rania and queen noor.
but who really knows - maybe its only rumours :rolleyes:

closesttoheaven said:
ya thats first time to see her with glasses - but she had always bad eyes.
well i think queen noor will lose the title when she remarries - when its true the rumours about the bad relationship between king abdullah/queen rania and queen noor.
but who really knows - maybe its only rumours :rolleyes:

I heard the same thing, but i also herad that Q.R. and Q.N. were close at one time. Maybe its only rumors:rolleyes: , I also notice you never see photos of them together as much..... Maybe they just got their own lives to live. My Mother always told me that Family is Family and you only have one. Tresure your family because its worth more than gold.

RhapsodyBrat said:

I think what i was trying to say was that it was only natural that she would want PH to become the crown prince. Obviously that didn't happen and yes, i've read too that PH was apparantly his favourite son too.

I believe that at some point they (as in QN & KH) must have discussed the succession; i can't believe that they didn't.

As for what i base my beliefs on; only on what i've read etc. Obviously i'm no expert on the in's and outs of the JRF. Just feel that QN must have lobbied for her son to be crown prince.

Amina said:
I think what i was trying to say was that it was only natural that she would want PH to become the crown prince. Obviously that didn't happen and yes, i've read too that PH was apparantly his favourite son too.

I believe that at some point they (as in QN & KH) must have discussed the succession; i can't believe that they didn't.

As for what i base my beliefs on; only on what i've read etc. Obviously i'm no expert on the in's and outs of the JRF. Just feel that QN must have lobbied for her son to be crown prince.

thank you for your comment! :) i guess i just have this image of Queen Noor that couldn't be broken like glass. :D it is hard to speculate what had really happened then, but i guess, if i may say, she had faith in her son's abilities that may have encouraged her to push for Hamzah's position as CP.

peace out! ;)

Queen Noor was very nice and pretty.

Claudia Lisa Remy said:
I heard the same thing, but i also herad that Q.R. and Q.N. were close at one time. Maybe its only rumors:rolleyes: , I also notice you never see photos of them together as much..... Maybe they just got their own lives to live. My Mother always told me that Family is Family and you only have one. Tresure your family because its worth more than gold.

i totally agree!none of us really knows if there is a rift between both!
they live their lifes with their responsibilities.and theres not reason to meet each other all the time.
and the picture thing is - we dont see private pictures of queen noor or queen noors children.only when they attend some ceremony or something else.so its really hard to say,that qn and qr never meet each other,or dislike each other.they dun have to tell the world if they do so or not.

thats the new year card 2006 in a better resolution from queen noor yahoo group.

Last edited:
houri said:

actually the interview to LK is less than 1 year old, she definitely will never remarry.

To Amina

KH had to send Abdullah to UK , he had been heir to the throne til that 1965, P. Abdullah was half- English, so he was sent to school in UK, I think to Edmont- and KH had to name P. Hasan as his CP- J ppl did not want at that time a half- English CP. P. Abdullah was in danger, now.... can we leave poor Queen Noor alone, she has been suffering enough.

emily62_1 said:
actually the interview to LK is less than 1 year old, she definitely will never remarry.

I know that she had interview with LK before monthes I am talking about other interview :) , it seems that LK the only person can interview her on TV !!

Love the family photos.....never seen it before. Merci for posting it.....Again thanks for all the info ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom