Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Raiyah has really blossomed, she still looks a bit awkward but copared to past photos she looks much better. It's a shame they didn't spell her name right!

when I saw her pictures at first I thought she looks like her mother but after seeing her pictures few times againe I think she is just blond but her lineament resemble the Hashimis ( it just my opinion ) :)

closesttoheaven said:
could it be queen noor in the last row with the white shirt in picture one?!

Do you mean the woman with her head to one side, it does look a bit like her but i'm not 100% sure...

Am I Bothered said:
Do you mean the woman with her head to one side, it does look a bit like her but i'm not 100% sure...

yeah I mean her!
I am not 100 % sure too - its hard to see - but it seems much like her anyway.

closesttoheaven said:
she said at larry king - when she was asked why prince hamzeh was stripped the title - she said thats nothing she talks about with king abdullah - they talk about things - her children can do for the country and so on....i dun remember the words exactly - but she said something like that :rolleyes:

and it should be normal that she cares for her children as the mother ?!

I'm sure u got it right, I was saying she did not plot against any1 or anything, when KH was dying, and she is not doing it ,now, of course, she's got better causes to devote herself to- - she's not a scheming woman, I've got an int given by her , years ago, and she and the interviewer laughed about the plots QN was supposed to have concieved these last 7 years....... of course, she's a doting mother, - as for me, I've got nothing more to say about the topic. U can read the articlews and interviews, if u like, 1 is- Queen Noor, standing alone- the other- The timing of Queen Noor-

houri said:
yes it seems she try to do some thing different than her siblings :)
Actually, Raiyah isn't the only KH kid that didn't join SH, both Alia and Haya didn't and as for the princes neither did Faisal, but if you mean by sibling her full ones, then she'd be the only one who didn't. Maybe she is concentrating on her education more, had she enrolled in SH, that would postpone her college education. She seems the kind of a person who'd own an MA and a PHD which I pray it would happen. None of KH's daughters has a degree further than a BA, also except for Faisal, no son has an MA. I would love to see Raiyah owning a higher degree, she looks qualified to do so- I've always looked at her as a brainy kid.
I recall in Hashim's thread, one of the people who knew him in the US said he was older than his colleague, I can only imagine the same thing for the rest who joined SH, it's probably wouldn't be a good thing to be the older one among your colleagues.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.

True it will be interesting to see what the future holds for them will they involve themselves in oversea's tours representing Jordan and performing charitable work. Or will they get 'ordinary' jobs? We'll see.

Raiyah has really blossomed.

Lords said:
Actually, Raiyah isn't the only KH kid that didn't join SH, both Alia and Haya didn't and as for the princes neither did Faisal, but if you mean by sibling her full ones, then she'd be the only one who didn't. .

yes "Lords" I meant her full siblings :)

Houri, I agree completely not all Muslim men have multiple wives and many western men have mistresses.

plz plz plz plz hlep me plz plz

hi

can any boady give me anything about the 2 angles princess

Iman & Raiyeh:)

Imamm said:
hi

can any boady give me anything about the 2 angles princess

Iman & Raiyeh:)

have some pictures - but I think you can find them here in older threads about both too! :)

best wishes to princess raiyah :)
well i think she turns 20 today

Last edited:
Roshanah said:
Hi Emily62_1! Islam forbids a Muslim Woman to Marry outside their religion. It is compulsory for her Groom to convert to Islam. I hope that this answers your question:)

yes, thanx alot, I c both Iman and Raiyah as very American girls, anyway, if they end up marrying US guys , their hubbies will surely convert to Islam.

emily62_1 said:
yes, thanx alot, I c both Iman and Raiyah as very American girls, anyway, if they end up marrying US guys , their hubbies will surely convert to Islam.

lol they are arabic princesses - they are jordan citizens...

Any news or photos about Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah???

This is long time ago that we heard something about them.

Where do both girls live these days? It's nice to see them pop up every now and again but I'm curious if either lives in Jordan--as QN once said they would. It really doesn't seem that way so it would be interesting to know if they live with/near QN in her home in the Washington DC area or in the family home in London or have places of their own somewhere else.

I remamber Queen Noor saying that one of her children study in Japan and after the picture of princess Rayiah with the king in his visit to Japan I think she was talking about Rayiah .

That's got to be right. I wonder what she's studying. Years ago, both girls were aspiring to be veterinarians (early teens) according to QN. But like many, youthful aspirations have apparently changed. It is nice to see them turn up in Jordan or on trips with QR/KA.

houri said:
I remamber Queen Noor saying that one of her children study in Japan and after the picture of princess Rayiah with the king in his visit to Japan I think she was talking about Rayiah .

that is my understanding too...that it was P Raiyah QN was referring to when she said one of her kids studies in Jap

maryshawn said:
Where do both girls live these days? It's nice to see them pop up every now and again but I'm curious if either lives in Jordan--as QN once said they would. It really doesn't seem that way so it would be interesting to know if they live with/near QN in her home in the Washington DC area or in the family home in London or have places of their own somewhere else.

The family home in London was sold by QN back in 2000. It was quite a shot from Kensington Palace where Lady Di used to live, so I bet they were friends or something like that. ( I mean KH, QN and her 4 kids).

That's unfortunate (the sale of the estate) as QN once said she would never sell it because her husband loved it and her children had so many fond memories there. But weren't there two homes in London--or in the general area? Castlewood was designated as the kids' home and I think there was another......built on land given by QEII. So perhaps both homes weren't sold and there's still one for the children and QN there? I don't know. I did hear all proceeds from the house they sold in London went into "a family trust," whatever that means--a trust for just QN and her children or did the extended family also get a piece of the proceeds?

emily62_1 said:
The family home in London was sold by QN back in 2000. It was quite a shot from Kensington Palace where Lady Di used to live, so I bet they were friends or something like that. ( I mean KH, QN and her 4 kids).

I totally missed Raiyah when I first saw that picture. Thanks for pointing it out hilal.
Wish I could've seen pictures of both her and Princess Ayesha at the Thai King's Diamond Jubilee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom