Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lords said:
I know this is Ali—sure I can't miss recognizing the lad! What I meant is the other picture that was previously posted in the older thread, http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177016
Posting it gain will be against the rules, I just pointed it out as I thought it was interesting. I've taken it from another agency as I don't have access to SIPA press

Thanks dear, this is what I meant.:)

oh, sorry, but that was almost 7 years ago, wonder if they are still close now, the pix were taken when KH got back home for the last time, in Jan 1999. I think QN's family were closer to the other siblings then.......

The Beautiful Sisters

1.Princess Iman Bint Al Hussein ( source: Royaltyandstuff )
2. Princess Raiyah Bint Al Hussein (source: Royaltyandstuff)

Attachments

• P.Iman.jpg
    P.Iman.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3,369
  • P.raiyah.jpg
    P.raiyah.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,826
Last edited:
1.Princess Raiyah with mommy ( sources: royaltyandstuff )

Attachments

• raiyah2.jpg
    raiyah2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,020
  • raiyah3.jpg
    raiyah3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,674
  • raiyah4.jpg
    raiyah4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • raiyah6.jpg
    raiyah6.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
HRH Raiyah Bint Al Hussein ( source: royaltyandstuff)

Attachments

• raiyah5.jpg
    raiyah5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 965
  • raiyah7.jpg
    raiyah7.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,050
Great pix of Ali, are they very recent ones ?

thanx ,suria, I saw the pix of Ali in the closed thread, when were they taken, are they recent ones, are they hosted in another site as the Rules and Posting Guidelines of TRF state? I'm asking as I'm a bit confused about it.

closesttoheaven said:

thanx alot, now we finally know that the child QN was talking about when she said to Larry King that 1 of her kids was studying in Japan, it was Raiyah- I wonder why Japan and what is she studying- therefore Iman is at Georgetown , she must be following courses with Hashim, though Hashim left to Uni in US back in 2001, 4 years back , did he get a degree, it's all so confusing.

emily62_1 said:
thanx alot, now we finally know that the child QN was talking about when she said to Larry King that 1 of her kids was studying in Japan, it was Raiyah- I wonder why Japan and what is she studying- therefore Iman is at Georgetown , she must be following courses with Hashim, though Hashim left to Uni in US back in 2001, 4 years back , did he get a degree, it's all so confusing.

I dun think shes at georgetown - because on princess hayas webside you can read before she was in sandhurst - she had studied at american university or something like - in wash d.c.
so there are other universities in wash were she can be enrolled

yeah would be very interesting why she uses to study in japan.
but its great that she does - that opens the horizont (ehm whats it in english?!)

emily62_1 said:

Yes,Hashim graduated,and there are rumours flying in Jordan that he might study Qura'an studies or Islamic studies ,not sure though :confused: which explains him wearing the traditional custom and growing a beard. (Maybe!)

lil Monkey said:
Yes,Hashim graduated,and there are rumours flying in Jordan that he might study Qura'an studies or Islamic studies ,not sure though :confused: which explains him wearing the traditional custom and growing a beard. (Maybe!)

someone here in forum told - that a friend of her - studied with hashim and that he told her - that he wants to study in jordan quran science or something like.
i think she told the time before we knew that he graduated from georgetown.
so its very possible that it is true!

closesttoheaven said:
someone here in forum told - that a friend of her - studied with hashim and that he told her - that he wants to study in jordan quran science or something like.
i think she told the time before we knew that he graduated from georgetown.
so its very possible that it is true!

;) I can't say I am 100% sure but I am about 80% sure...So I can't confirm it to be honest...if it's true,he will be studying in Jordan.

I remember I read that most of royals and the rich people enter their children to sandhurst , but I am not sure why ?
and it seems this the case with Queen Noor children , and correct me if I am misteaken the only one who didn't enter the asndhurst from Queen Noor children is princess Raiyah .

houri said:
I remember I read that most of royals and the rich people enter their children to sandhurst , but I am not sure why ?
and it seems this the case with Queen Noor children , and correct me if I am misteaken the only one who didn't enter the asndhurst from Queen Noor children is princess Raiyah .

Yea I Don't remember reading Rayah entered SH.

attachment.php

thanx to Mandyy for posting this picture in Imperial family of Japan forum .

Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.

yes but I think Queen Noor manages much too that King Abdullah cares for his younger siblings and that he involves the them in the royal duties as far as it is possible.And in this case it was very possible because it seems that she studies in japan.

~*~Humera~*~ said:

why shouldn't he involve his half- sisters , they are just like his 2 twin sisters, or P Hayah, or P Alia, they are Princesses of Jordan, I wonder why ppl in this forum keep on seeing anything , like f.i. P Raiyah performing her duties, as the result of a mean scheme by Queen Noor. Don't think a bright, intelligent woman like QN is, would ever spend her time to concieve plots trying ,and unsuccessfully as P Hamzah was stripped of his title , to make KA doing what it's his duty, which is to involve in the country official meetings etc. every member of JRF, including the 4 kids by his own father and QN, of course.

emily62_1 said:
why shouldn't he involve his half- sisters , they are just like his 2 twin sisters, or P Hayah, or P Alia, they are Princesses of Jordan, I wonder why ppl in this forum keep on seeing anything , like f.i. P Raiyah performing her duties, as the result of a mean scheme by Queen Noor. Don't think a bright, intelligent woman like QN is, would ever spend her time to concieve plots trying ,and unsuccessfully as P Hamzah was stripped of his title , to make KA doing what it's his duty, which is to involve in the country official meetings etc. every member of JRF, including the 4 kids by his own father and QN, of course.

she said at larry king - when she was asked why prince hamzeh was stripped the title - she said thats nothing she talks about with king abdullah - they talk about things - her children can do for the country and so on....i dun remember the words exactly - but she said something like that :rolleyes:

and it should be normal that she cares for her children as the mother ?!

emily62_1 said:

I made an observation because KA obviously loves his younger sisters and wants them to be involved in royal duties. There's no need to get all hot and bothered. If you cant keep your temper in check please dont address me in the future.

wow...is it just me or does raiyah resemble her mom in those pictures?

~*~Humera~*~ said:
wow...is it just me or does raiyah resemble her mom in those pictures?

I used to think she looked more like her father but I guess thats changed as she's grown up. She does look a lot like Q Noor in these pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom