Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 2: August 2008 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you entirely.,

Reem has not changed from 6 years, I wish if a change in the color of her hair or at least in her dress

But rigid

It happens so often unfortunately... Young men married to older women tend to look even older than their spouses in the end... So common nowadays and so sad.

Sports clothes suit Ali a lot. He looks awesome - I like this shirt a lot!
Reeda, it looks like a palace to me.

wow, Prince Ali has gained quite a lot of weight. Seeing reent pics of P Feisal had me wondering about his weight gain and now P Ali too. The king already weighs more. All the hashemite men are going to gain weight :eek:

and kudos to the way they met. and I think their meeting was really romantic:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Several off-topic posts have been deleted.

The recent line of discussion is not only repetitive, it is entirely irrelevant to Prince Ali and Princess Rym's current events.

We're not here to discuss Princess Rym's beauty or to compare her to other royal women in the Jordanian royal family.

Those who are interested in the subject can go through the couple's older threads.

Any further posts that have nothing to do with their current events and official engagements will be deleted.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I didn't like the colour of her suit. Light powder colours suit her better.:flowers: I nearly forgot to thank you, ayah. You are great as usual.:)

Rym looks very elegant here IMO. Actually I think these extra pounds suit her a lot - she used to be very thin after all. ;) And for the first time I noticed that she has beautiful hands, too.

I agree the word blossoming comes to mind :flowers: It also gives an excellent opportunity to put to shame, those whom disapproved of her :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Ayah for the Photo's and I think its safe to say that she's made her parents proud (additionally so) because she followed in her fathers footsteps in Diplomacy. ;)

Princess Reem Ali: Jordan Media institute was established to meet the needs of media institutions 13-6-2010
http://i46.tinypic.com/308xeuh.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ykjjf4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ayah ; she looks good here , hope to continue like that we have the CP of Sweden wedding :flowers:

yes to me she do:)
I saw a little belly there.:)

Hi NoorMeansLight and Shrifia :flowers: :flowers: Nice to see P. Rym looking very healthy an vibrant. I admire her championing both Culture and Theater Ministries, as they are essential elements for ones retention of culture and becoming better acquainted with ones neighbors throughout the world.

Nice suit! So, does she look pregnant here? lol

for me not so clear ; but really her sudden weight gain is what makes tell she is pregnant. BTW nice to see her in the country though ali seems not ...

Princess Rym gained some weight after Abdullah´s birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom