The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Would it be all ? It doesn't seem too many for me .

Anyway, the botox injection is NOT surgery.
This discussion has been going on for a long time and those who keep bringing it up continue to make up stories without any proof. Most of us know about the nose job. The rest is all assertion and speculation. I wouldnt get caught in this trap if I were you. You'll just waste your time arguing with people who'll believe whatever they chose to. So spare yourself the trouble I'd say:)

Old 09-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

King Abdullah's pics today:

http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2...p/28/1397I.htm

http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2...p/28/1399I.htm

Old 09-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
rania looks now like a doll,it's hilarious to see how she changed from 99 when she became a queen and now,she'd just a very waxy look for somebody who is naturally beautiful and who did only a nose job
I agree. :(
Old 09-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Courtier

Yes indeed,it's a waiste of time to continue arguing with people who believe what they choose to,and impose that to the others who don't agree,since QR's face is itself a living proof!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that there has been enough discussion now about whether or not Queen Rania has had plastic surgery, how many and on what, whether she has had botox, wears too much makeup, etc.

Let's try to discuss something more constructive and be less of a broken record.

At the end of the day, if Queen Rania has had botox or has had a nose job or other cosmetic surgeries does not resolve any of the much more serious problems that Jordan has nor does it address what more (if anything) can be done by King Abdullah and Queen Rania to ease the burdens experienced by the Jordanian people.

If somehow you think Queen Rania having had plastic surgery hinders her role as queen, then you're welcome to open up that line of discussion. But to run around in circles like a dog chasing his tail over what surgical procedures and how many of them is a waste of space and time.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator
Old 09-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Nobility

Pics of Hashem in Paris and holiday
from newscom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	showcasepix557086.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	200961   Click image for larger version

Name:	showcasepix557087.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	200962   Click image for larger version

Name:	showcasepix557092.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	200963   Click image for larger version

Name:	zumalive198081.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	200964  

Click image for larger version

Name:	zumalive198082.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	200965   Click image for larger version

Name:	zumalive198086.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	200966  
Old 09-30-2005, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Jordan's king appeals for Muslim-Jewish cooperation
Jordan-USA, Politics, 9/30/2005

Muslims and Jews must move beyond mere tolerance to true acceptance of each other in order to honor their common heritage, reclaim their history of mutually beneficial social and intellectual interaction and confront the threat of violent extremism that wraps itself in distorted religious rhetoric, according to Jordan's King Abdullah II.
http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Dail...005093032.html
Old 09-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Royal Highness

Nice pics, thanks so much!!
Old 10-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Commoner

I know, baby Hashem is adorable! He looks cuter than his older brother as a baby.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Germans Value King Abdullah Efforts in Achieving Regional Security</FONT></STRONG>

Pet0493 4 0260 Germans Value King Abdullah Efforts in Achieving Regional Security Berlin, Oct. 1(Petra)-- Jordanian ambassador to Germany Waleed Rifai stressed the historical and distinguished Jordanian- German ties in all fields. The ambassador pointed, in a speech to the website of the Jordanian community, to the possibility of benefiting from the German expertise in various fields. He also noted that the German people highly value Jordan's role, under the leadership of his Majesty King Abdullah II, in achieving regional security and stability. '' The German officials recognize the key role of Jordan and its efforts to implement the Roadmap peace plan,'' Rifai said. On the other hand, the ambassador highlighted the embassy's role in promoting Jordan, especially in the tourist and investment spheres. '' Jordan enjoys a secure and stable climate, a fact that highly contribute to attracting investors and tourists,'' said Rifai, adding that Jordan has recently updated investment legislations with a view to increase investments in the Kingdom. //Petra// 011702 Local OCT 2005 
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Oct/01/27979500.htm
Old 10-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
maybe she should've been wearing her traditional dress while biking, the one she was wearing while visiting villagers I guess it doesnt matter that everyone else was wearing what Rania was, including Asma Assad when she took part in the march in Syria.
the comment about the hat is astonishing. dont most hats have logos of some sort? Its just a hat, one you can buy for a few bucks almost anywhere.
Millions of people wear hats with that logo, its not some exclusive label only available to royals. I saw the King of Norway wearing a jacket with a North face logo. Does that mean he was impressing designers?
I only wonder why such perceptive and productive comments are made in this thread.
I forgot, Asma Assad is also the queen of Jordan.No, not all hats have logo.Since when did Norway become a "third world country?"Who cares what Norways prince wears? Let's not forget, he isn't the one being awarded by charitable causes,Rania is.If you were living in a homeless shelter, and you saw a Queen comming in with an "Armani" hat, and Gucci shoes,how would you feel? These "perceptive and productive" comments are opinions.It's up to you how you percieve them.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
IIf you were living in a homeless shelter, and you saw a Queen comming in with an "Armani" hat, and Gucci shoes,how would you feel? These "perceptive and productive" comments are opinions.It's up to you how you percieve them.
About dressing up when you visit those people who are homeless, I read a quote from the Queen Mum of England. After WWII, when she was visitng everyone who's homes were bombed she always dressed up in a dress, hat and gloves and people asked her why she did that. She replied that they would dress up if they were coming to see her so why shouldn't she do the same for them? I thought that was an interesting and sweet perspective.:)
Old 10-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShksprNLov
About dressing up when you visit those people who are homeless, I read a quote from the Queen Mum of England. After WWII, when she was visitng everyone who's homes were bombed she always dressed up in a dress, hat and gloves and people asked her why she did that. She replied that they would dress up if they were coming to see her so why shouldn't she do the same for them? I thought that was an interesting and sweet perspective.:)
OK,that was sweet!:p
Old 10-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

A Puma cap is hardly the same as an Armarni handbag. You get them for a fiver on the market.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Courtier

Lol, I can just see Rania bartering in the market for a baseball cap! But she's still got designer purses galore anyway.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
I forgot, Asma Assad is also the queen of Jordan.No, not all hats have logo.
I disagree . Syria's economic situation is very similar to Jordan. Anyway Asma dresses the same way as Rania. She wears many designers' clothes, too.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Courtier

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators closed the Royal House of Jordan forum again. It seems to me that Rania's haters enjoy criticizing her and I don't understand why the moderators allow it .
Old 10-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Aristocracy

Enough- It seems we're going down a slippery path... again.
Let's be constructive - Please!
Old 10-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilah
I wouldn't be surprised if the moderators closed the Royal House of Jordan forum again. It seems to me that Rania's haters enjoy criticizing her and I don't understand why the moderators allow it .
I have no issue with criticism -- so long as it is justified in a manner that does not attack the opinons or disrespects the opinons of others. Even royals are human and have flaws and make mistakes. If some members can fawn over Queen Rania then certainly others can criticize her, too.

However, what I do have issue is when the criticism goes around in circles and is unconstructive. How many threads do we need to fill with discussions of how many plastic surgery operations Queen Rania has had and if she has had her nose re-done or not?

Doesn't anybody else think that Jordan and it's monarchy has much more to taut for itself or much more to strive for than discussing how much makeup the Queen is wearing?

All of us are here to have a good time, and if we can learn something about another part of the world, another culture, or broaden our minds to a new perspective all the better.

I myself do not enjoy this forum when I am reading 20 posts about how caked on Queen Rania's make up is wearing or should she just show up at royal engagements without make up. Such comments personally give me a headache. I would much rather learn about and hear about what Queen Rania is doing on a daily basis, what national or international programs she is helping to spearhead or is part of, and what sort of contributions she is making to Jordan as the Queen, and even what more she could be doing or people wish she were doing.

If you don't care for what I have to say as an Adminstrator, then heed what a fellow member, altagrace, has to say. Don't go down this slippery slope and be constructive in your comments, endorsing, critical, or whatever.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator