The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 05:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
prince hussein will be the crown prince on his birthday 26.6.2005 :)
so it looks like we have to wait for their birthdays to hear smthing new?
I wonder what will happen in August (Rania's Birthday) and in Sep. (Salma and Iman's Birthday)...lol

Anyway Let's wait and see!

Old 06-23-2005, 05:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000
I think prince hussein is the best...he is the kings son and also his mother queen rania is palstinein ......most of the jordanian were from palstine....
I agree with you.

Old 06-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

prince husseins birthday is next sunday .....just one week..by the you are jordanian ithink ....you must knew more about king abdulla and queen rania ..their love and marridge story ..can you post something about that....:p
Old 06-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Nobility

Its very clear that the King will name his son as Crown prince, cos he took the title from his brother and I dont think hes gona give it to the others!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

i prince hussein was very young to be crown prince ithink abdulla will chose prince faisal ..or he will chose hussein and faisal as his regent until husseins 17 birtday....ilove prince hussein and iwish he will be the vext crown prince..
Old 06-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Nobility

well,I was thinking,that he will appoint p.Hussien but put Rania as a guardian till he becomes 18...Just a thought I keep getting from time to time.

I dun think he took the title form one brother to give to another. Oh well,Again we never know.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Royal Highness

Do any of you think that PHashem (QR and KA's son) will be made CP since he is their favorite? Ka could always change the law.
Old 06-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

That is highly unlikely. Prince Hashem is only months old. As the eldest son Prince Hussein will be the one to become Crown Prince. And I dont think we can say that Prince Hashem is the favourite. There's been a lot of attention centered around him and he's been travelling with his mom because he is the new baby. That is to be expected. Princess Salma used to accompany her parents to overseas visits when she was younger.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:03 PM
Commoner

[QUOTE=Monalisa]I'm sure you can,but if you have the same help with plastic surirgies and injections... !

I've noticed that rania looked more pale or "white" than how she used to be,looking to her natural complexion in her student's days,she had a weatish complexion!

I really noticed that Rania is more pale... She looks good like this! I love her and she is prettier everyday, but, by the way, has she done a second nosejob... the tip is thinner... And is it true that she had her lips done?? I'm note sure.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazz
P Salma has an inesthetic nose too, but she doesn't care about it because she is not a superficial lady.
thats not a fair comparison.
Lalla Salma's nose isnt perfect but it isnt ugly either, it doesnt detract from her face and her loveliness. Whereas Rania's nose was downright ugly. Im so glad she had it fixed. That doesnt make her superficial. I cant tell you how many times I've heard and seen stories of people who have one unattractive feature or another, very often a bad nose, and they tell stories of how they were teased and made fun of as children and also as adults. I know if my nose was as bad as Rania's had been, i'd be so depressed. There's nothing wrong with wanting to fix something that makes one feel bad about themselves. Its not like Rania's out there having proceedures done everymonth or deforming her face like Joan rivers or Michael Jackson or others who are addicted to plastice surgery.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilah
It is true that Rania 's
old nose wasn't esthetic. Wouldn't you have that corrected, if you were her ? I wouldn't want to live with a big and curved nose either. The nose correction is not a major surgery at all but can change your face drasticly because this sense organ is located in the middle of the face . At the same time the right make up and hair can help a lot as well. Rania has perfect hair style and perfect make up which suit her very well .
couldnt agree more!
Its amazing to me how people fail to take the right makeup, (highlighting, contouring etc) hair, overall style, into account as well as the change in features that comes with ageing. If you compare pictures of Princess Diana, for example, from her early days of marriage to 10 years later or around the time she died, she looks so different. And yet she didnt have any surgery, her features became more defined as she grew older. The same is true for Rania or any other woman.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Nobility

ALf Mabrouk to the Couple,I heard about the wedding this morning .
I think we'll hear some good news about Hashim too,ummm w/in a few days or weeks,I heard he got engaded to one of their relatives, a shereefa.
It could just be a rumor though. RUmors are flying all over Jordan these days,each day theres a new Rumor....it's horrible.
OMG WAS THAT HAMZAH STANDING IN THE BACK?THE ONE WITH THE BEARD?!!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:50 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the pictures Amira. It's so nice to see all of them together. Does anyone know why Ali and Rym are missing?

But this is the wedding right as I remember that they got engaged last year.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I didnt see ali or eim there....
Old 06-25-2005, 05:40 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Do any of you think that PHashem (QR and KA's son) will be made CP since he is their favorite? Ka could always change the law.
NO Idont think so.......prince hashem is too young to be crown prince ..
Old 06-25-2005, 06:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
ALf Mabrouk to the Couple,I heard about the wedding this morning .
I think we'll hear some good news about Hashim too,ummm w/in a few days or weeks,I heard he got engaded to one of their relatives, a shereefa.
It could just be a rumor though. RUmors are flying all over Jordan these days,each day theres a new Rumor....it's horrible.
OMG WAS THAT HAMZAH STANDING IN THE BACK?THE ONE WITH THE BEARD?!!
Yes that is hamzah standing next to his wife the lady in red, princess Noor.
Old 06-25-2005, 06:13 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

How can i post pictures?
Old 06-25-2005, 06:46 AM
Nobility

is it a wedding or an engagement?

Life is mostly froth and bubbles Two things stand like stone
Kindness in others' trouble Courage in your own
Old 06-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger