Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 19

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Prince Philippe has received the crew of NASA Space mission STS045 on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the 1992 Atlantis space mission, at the Royal Palace in Brussels, Tuesday 25 September 2012. This week marks 'Space Week', an initiative of Dirk Frimout and the Euro Space Society to promote space and science with youths.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Thank you for the pics iceflower :flowers:

He looks so handsome in the first pic :wub:

A busy day for him then! I just hope he won't stop doing public acts for like a week after this :D

I need my daily fix of Princely goods ;)

Last edited:

Today, September 30, Crown Prince Philippe attended the last and decisive race of the Monster Energy Motocross of Nations competition in Lommel.

** Pic ** belga gallery **

I have always wondered how many gray suits does this man own :D

Not that would make me love him any less :p

More pics:

ONE

TWO

THREE

Last edited:

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde made a visit to the company 'Cafe Liegeois' that produces a coffee with the 'Max Havelaar' fair trade label in Battice, Friday 05 October 2012. The visit was made in connection with the Week of Fair Trade.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** portfolio.sudpresse.be gallery: Visite du prince Philippe et de la princesse Mathilde chez Café Liégeois **

** lavenir.net gallery: Philippe et Mathilde en visite chez "Café Liégeois" à Herve-Battice **

** lavenir.net gallery 2: Le prince Philippe et la princesse Mathilde à Battice et la reine Paola à Euroskills **

** televesdre.eu video: Herve : Philippe et Mathilde aux Cafés Liégeois **

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the pics iceflower!!

I just love how they are together, This PIC is so cute! :wub:

Princess Mathilde followed this week a 3 days cource at Yale university with 'the leaders of the world'. She also had a meeting with the Belgian students.
Picture

Last edited:
Princess Mathilde and Prince Philippe visited the "Maison Intergénérationnelle d’Outremeuse" in Luik today, October 24, 2012.
"Maison Intergénérationnelle d’Outremeuse" is a network of organized associations an took place of the European year of active ageing and solidarity between generations.
PPE picture gallery PPE Agency
belga picture gallery http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/royals/coverage/4041004.html

Last edited:
There is a new book about the Belgian royals making news but it seems to be pretty far-fetched and all based on unnamed sources: gay, partial sex change, arranged marriage, IVF, etc. IVF is hard and people who do it usually only have 2 kids. Gay and sex change don't usually go together either. Belgian royals disputing it and the lack of named sources. They are quite upset by it. Waiting to see if they sue.

Royal Musings: Prince Philippe strikes back

Google Translate

Google Translate

Philippe looks tenser than usual, I think it's the disgust about the new book :ermm:

Last edited:

Today, October 26, Crown Princess Mathilde has attended an academic session for the 30th anniversary of 'Trefpunt Zelfhulp vzw' (Venue Self-help Association) in Leuven.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Crown Prince Philippe has handed out medals at the 100th anniversary of the 'Carnegie Hero Fund' in Brussels today, October 27. The Carnegie Hero Fund recognizes people who perform extraordinary acts of heroism in civilian life. The foundation was established by Scottish-American industrialist Andrew Carnegie.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery ** standaard.be video **

Last edited:

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde attended the concert 'Liege A Paris' at the Theatre des Champs-Elysees in Paris on October 31, 2012.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
They look GORGEOUS as always :wub:

some unwatermarked pics:

Photo Album - Imgur

Mathilde's dress is really lovely :flowers:

Last edited:
Philippe has definitely got back on shape! :wub: looking fantastic, I love that he takes care of himself so well :flowers:

WOW, she looks gorgeous ;) Thanks for sharing her speech, it was really a good one.
As an economist I feel really happy when I see the princesses involved in these issues of financial literacy

Blue is a color that suits her greatly, I love to see her wearing it (see the Luxembourg gala dinner dress for example) and she has chosen great charities and programs to work with :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom