The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Nobility

I managed to save the video using some software that I bought. I've got to go and do an exam now but I'll try and save the rest of it for you either today or tomorrow and repost the original link. Promise!
Budge xXx :)

Old 01-10-2006, 09:02 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
I managed to save the video using some software that I bought. I've got to go and do an exam now but I'll try and save the rest of it for you either today or tomorrow and repost the original link. Promise!
I can only say .... THANX :)

Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Okay Sebastian so let's start ordering the t-shirts right away lol or why not do them ourselves and have the ladies here judge our creativity lol
Old 01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Okay Sebastian so let's start ordering the t-shirts right away lol or why not do them ourselves and have the ladies here judge our creativity lol
Alright but maybe we should move that activity to the old thread we had to battle for Stephanie :)
Old 01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

I re-watched the canal+ show and ... did anyone else realized how much Stephane Rousseau tried to dig on Steph. He even invited her to Québec/Canada where he comes from and he wanted to give her a hug and kiss ( un calin ) - which she refused - ...

.. you were not supposedto do that man! That's my part ;-)

No, seriously she seemed almost a little anoyed at some point, Seems like she doesn't like that over-dareing atention - I have to be careful , it seems , she might not like it too soft ;-)
Old 01-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, I did noice that and I found it a bit off. Strangely enough I also found that Stephane Berne was not quite at ease either. He started to ask questions and then seemed to wonder whether he was going to be too personal. So he changed somewhat and to me it appeared as though Steph and the philosopher were the most cmfortable there ad also I thought that she seemed to like him better then the others. Maybe it was the paternal air he had about him that put her at her ease. But he seemed to amuse her too. I hope she is not going to start to go for older men now that shetried the young ones
Old 01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yes, I did noice that and I found it a bit off. Strangely enough I also found that Stephane Berne was not quite at ease either. He started to ask questions and then seemed to wonder whether he was going to be too personal. So he changed somewhat and to me it appeared as though Steph and the philosopher were the most cmfortable there ad also I thought that she seemed to like him better then the others. Maybe it was the paternal air he had about him that put her at her ease. But he seemed to amuse her too. I hope she is not going to start to go for older men now that shetried the young ones
No, she should stay for the youngters :p - but I think you're right. I also thought she likes Phillipe a lot and he seemed to like her very much. She laughed her *** off as he joked and he defended her against some remarks about the whole ' keep her kids away from the spotlight' thing .

BTW...budge, I don't wanna get on your nerfs , hmmm ... but please please post the two other parts of the video for us to download if you can- I fear they'll be available only for a short time at www.canalplus.fr ... afterwards I really owe you something :-)
Old 01-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Nobility

Hey everyone!

I've now managed to save all of the videos from the show but they take ages to upload to yousendit so that they can be downloaded, so I shall be posting the links for them tomorrow lunchtime.

Also if anybody else would like me to record video clips from the internet just send me a personal message about it and I promise that I will try my best!

Old 01-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Hey everyone!

I've now managed to save all of the videos from the show but they take ages to upload to yousendit so that they can be downloaded, so I shall be posting the links for them tomorrow lunchtime.

Also if anybody else would like me to record video clips from the internet just send me a personal message about it and I promise that I will try my best!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!! :)
Old 01-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
No, she should stay for the youngters :p - but I think you're right. I also thought she likes Phillipe a lot and he seemed to like her very much. She laughed her *** off as he joked and he defended her against some remarks about the whole ' keep her kids away from the spotlight' thing .
thought you might be jealous. But hey maybe it is a new area now with her too, maybe now she goes for the older and smart ones. ( and you know sexy women and very smart guy is not a novelty. Think of marilyn and Arthur Miller) You might have to brush up on your knowledge of philosophy
Old 01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Courtier

I've read on a not very reliable source Steph was spotted in Italy skiing with an Italian man; there was also the name, but I don't remember it now...if true, she and Mathieu are over, but I tend to take these things with a grain of salt...more datails later,

kisses
Old 01-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Nobility

It's a shame Stephanie has not been put in People Magazines 50 most Beautidul People in the World she should have been several times, or one of those magazines they have several of trhem where it is the 50 or 100 hundred sexiest women in the world. I know you guys have athing for her like Sebastion and Simon who think she's so hot and sexy Beautiful which is true.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
thought you might be jealous. But hey maybe it is a new area now with her too, maybe now she goes for the older and smart ones. ( and you know sexy women and very smart guy is not a novelty. Think of marilyn and Arthur Miller) You might have to brush up on your knowledge of philosophy
I agree.... and especially guys like Phillipe Sollers. He's really smart and seems so funny. I like how he sort of defended Stephanie by telling the others " Vous ne saurez rien" ( You won't know anything). Guys like him can give a woman a lot of strength and love ....
Old 01-12-2006, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Stephanie as she arrived at the Heli Port Monaco ... she directly went to watch some reharsel for the Circus Festival shows.

(eastnews)
Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

2 more :

(viennareport)
Old 01-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thank you for the newest pics of our sweet Steph, Michelle :)
Old 01-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like her jeans ... and the fact that she wears cowboy-boots again...
Old 01-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Nobility

Hey!
Below are the clips of Stephanie for you to download from the TV show, as promised. The third one is the same as the one I posted the other day. Let me know if you have any problems. If anybody else has any videos from the internet that they would like me to record so that they can save them please send me a private message with the details. Enjoy!!!

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X...M2HD8GS6L7O3QH

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NQ3XROC31I053UTBLJHQPUF1N

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RW3JYBK1KPQL20E2LUQM4G0R6

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ULAYA0HU2ABR39XBVRVHSRNIJ
Old 01-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you sooooo very much, budge9 :-)
Old 01-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Great job done, budge9!