The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 01-10-2006, 07:20 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 303
I managed to save the video using some software that I bought. I've got to go and do an exam now but I'll try and save the rest of it for you either today or tomorrow and repost the original link. Promise!
Budge xXx :)
__________________

__________________
  #142  
Old 01-10-2006, 09:02 AM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
I managed to save the video using some software that I bought. I've got to go and do an exam now but I'll try and save the rest of it for you either today or tomorrow and repost the original link. Promise!
Budge xXx :)
I can only say .... THANX :)
__________________

__________________
  #143  
Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,443
Okay Sebastian so let's start ordering the t-shirts right away lol or why not do them ourselves and have the ladies here judge our creativity lol
__________________
Monaco70s
  #144  
Old 01-10-2006, 03:04 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
Okay Sebastian so let's start ordering the t-shirts right away lol or why not do them ourselves and have the ladies here judge our creativity lol
Alright but maybe we should move that activity to the old thread we had to battle for Stephanie :)
__________________
  #145  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:00 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
I re-watched the canal+ show and ... did anyone else realized how much Stephane Rousseau tried to dig on Steph. He even invited her to Québec/Canada where he comes from and he wanted to give her a hug and kiss ( un calin ) - which she refused - ...

.. you were not supposedto do that man! That's my part ;-)

No, seriously she seemed almost a little anoyed at some point, Seems like she doesn't like that over-dareing atention - I have to be careful , it seems , she might not like it too soft ;-)
__________________
  #146  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Yes, I did noice that and I found it a bit off. Strangely enough I also found that Stephane Berne was not quite at ease either. He started to ask questions and then seemed to wonder whether he was going to be too personal. So he changed somewhat and to me it appeared as though Steph and the philosopher were the most cmfortable there ad also I thought that she seemed to like him better then the others. Maybe it was the paternal air he had about him that put her at her ease. But he seemed to amuse her too. I hope she is not going to start to go for older men now that shetried the young ones
__________________
  #147  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:47 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Yes, I did noice that and I found it a bit off. Strangely enough I also found that Stephane Berne was not quite at ease either. He started to ask questions and then seemed to wonder whether he was going to be too personal. So he changed somewhat and to me it appeared as though Steph and the philosopher were the most cmfortable there ad also I thought that she seemed to like him better then the others. Maybe it was the paternal air he had about him that put her at her ease. But he seemed to amuse her too. I hope she is not going to start to go for older men now that shetried the young ones
No, she should stay for the youngters :p - but I think you're right. I also thought she likes Phillipe a lot and he seemed to like her very much. She laughed her *** off as he joked and he defended her against some remarks about the whole ' keep her kids away from the spotlight' thing .

BTW...budge, I don't wanna get on your nerfs , hmmm ... but please please post the two other parts of the video for us to download if you can- I fear they'll be available only for a short time at www.canalplus.fr ... afterwards I really owe you something :-)
__________________
  #148  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 303
Hey everyone!

I've now managed to save all of the videos from the show but they take ages to upload to yousendit so that they can be downloaded, so I shall be posting the links for them tomorrow lunchtime.

Also if anybody else would like me to record video clips from the internet just send me a personal message about it and I promise that I will try my best!

Budge xXx :)
__________________
  #149  
Old 01-11-2006, 06:51 PM
sebastian's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ---, Germany
Posts: 1,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by budge9
Hey everyone!

I've now managed to save all of the videos from the show but they take ages to upload to yousendit so that they can be downloaded, so I shall be posting the links for them tomorrow lunchtime.

Also if anybody else would like me to record video clips from the internet just send me a personal message about it and I promise that I will try my best!

Budge xXx :)

YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!! :)
__________________
  #150  
Old 01-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: *******, France
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
No, she should stay for the youngters :p - but I think you're right. I also thought she likes Phillipe a lot and he seemed to like her very much. She laughed her *** off as he joked and he defended her against some remarks about the whole ' keep her kids away from the spotlight' thing .
thought you might be jealous. But hey maybe it is a new area now with her too, maybe now she goes for the older and smart ones. ( and you know sexy women and very smart guy is not a novelty. Think of marilyn and Arthur Miller) You might have to brush up on your knowledge of philosophy
__________________
  #151  
Old 01-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Grace's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 788
I've read on a not very reliable source Steph was spotted in Italy skiing with an Italian man; there was also the name, but I don't remember it now...if true, she and Mathieu are over, but I tend to take these things with a grain of salt...more datails later,

kisses
__________________
  #152  
Old 01-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Barbara,San Diego, United States
Posts: 442
It's a shame Stephanie has not been put in People Magazines 50 most Beautidul People in the World she should have been several times, or one of those magazines they have several of trhem where it is the 50 or 100 hundred sexiest women in the world. I know you guys have athing for her like Sebastion and Simon who think she's so hot and sexy Beautiful which is true.
__________________
  #153  
Old 01-12-2006, 06:40 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
thought you might be jealous. But hey maybe it is a new area now with her too, maybe now she goes for the older and smart ones. ( and you know sexy women and very smart guy is not a novelty. Think of marilyn and Arthur Miller) You might have to brush up on your knowledge of philosophy
I agree.... and especially guys like Phillipe Sollers. He's really smart and seems so funny. I like how he sort of defended Stephanie by telling the others " Vous ne saurez rien" ( You won't know anything). Guys like him can give a woman a lot of strength and love ....
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #154  
Old 01-12-2006, 08:31 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Stephanie as she arrived at the Heli Port Monaco ... she directly went to watch some reharsel for the Circus Festival shows.


(eastnews)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #155  
Old 01-12-2006, 08:51 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
2 more :


(viennareport)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #156  
Old 01-12-2006, 10:18 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,449
Thank you for the newest pics of our sweet Steph, Michelle :)
__________________
  #157  
Old 01-12-2006, 10:22 AM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
I like her jeans ... and the fact that she wears cowboy-boots again...
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #158  
Old 01-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 303
Hey!
Below are the clips of Stephanie for you to download from the TV show, as promised. The third one is the same as the one I posted the other day. Let me know if you have any problems. If anybody else has any videos from the internet that they would like me to record so that they can save them please send me a private message with the details. Enjoy!!!
Budge xXx :)

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1X...M2HD8GS6L7O3QH


http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NQ3XROC31I053UTBLJHQPUF1N

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RW3JYBK1KPQL20E2LUQM4G0R6

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ULAYA0HU2ABR39XBVRVHSRNIJ
__________________
  #159  
Old 01-12-2006, 02:31 PM
michelle's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ***, Germany
Posts: 2,687
Thank you sooooo very much, budge9 :-)
__________________
.... and so I thank you, Michael ...
  #160  
Old 01-12-2006, 05:27 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,449
Great job done, budge9!
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kate Middleton Current Events 4: Dec 2005-Feb 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 217 02-09-2006 04:36 PM
Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 5 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 269 02-04-2006 10:24 PM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 5 : Aug.2005 - Dec.2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 216 11-30-2005 11:11 PM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005 Gabriella Current Events Archive 174 06-21-2005 07:13 PM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 2 : Nov.2003 - Feb.2005 monaco70s Current Events Archive 106 02-11-2005 12:29 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games olympics ottoman poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit the hague visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]