Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 13 : May 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 13 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August. Please remember to give credit to the source of your pics.

So Happy Posting!

You can find the old thread here.

Belga Press/MaxPP
14/05/2006 Presidente d'honneur des scouts SAR la princesse Caroline de Hanovre est venue leurs rendre visite dans leurs locaux d'activites.Une bonne occasion pour ces jeunes de montrer ce qu'ils apprennent a travers la pedagogie scoute. Princess Caroline honorary president of the boy scouts of Monaco May 14, 2006.

znv2vc.jpg
znv33a.jpg
znv39i.jpg
znv3gi.jpg
znv3n8.jpg
znv3ux.jpg
znv41e.jpg

Thanks for the pics she looks great.

oh my goodness she has been doing so much lately! she needs some sort of break before she burns out! she looks so beautiful though.

Were Andrea and Pierre in Boy Scouts? Its odd to think of Caroline as a den mother!

Ann

My admiration for Princess Caroline is growing more and more each day. She has become the most devoted princess in Europe. Her devotion to helping others is making her stay young, feel useful and has brought that glow she is showing lately. I am thrilled to see her blossom this way. It is obvious she doesn't want to be an empty princess, but one who is using her status to be the spokes person for those who need to be noticed and that way get the necessary funds to promote all her humanitarian efforts. I am so looking forward to her award night in Boston on the 20th of this month, I believe. She is well deserving of such honor.

Thanks a lot for the pics, tbhrc, it's so sweet to see that she still is a boy scout at heart :)

She seems to be having a full schedule lately. Go Caroline, keep up the good job!

It was announced in todays paper that the scouts are helping the homeless in Nice and are preparing a journey to Lithuania to assist in one of the Amade projects. So I guess she was wearing two "hats" there.

One more pic from Nice Matin/Franz Chavaroche

ztfz7m.jpg

Small pics from Goff - Sorry I have no clue where they have been taken....

ztw7c8.jpg
ztw7eb.jpg
ztw7jm.jpg
ztw7li.jpg
ztw7pl.jpg
ztw7r5.jpg

Looks a little bit like St Tropez (it's really a wild guess, but it is a possibility cause they often go there this time of the year)...

We'll soon find out.

Could the Prince and Princess of Hanover be in Cannes for the film festival?

tbhrc said:
Small pics from Goff - Sorry I have no clue where they have been taken....
I hope we'll get some bigger versions of these, seems Caroline spent a wonderful day at the sea, that gives you holiday feelings immediately ;)

miraglia1983 said:
Could the Prince and Princess of Hanover be in Cannes for the film festival?
Does she mind being called Princess of Hannover? I'm curious because that is a defunct title whereas Princess of Monaco is an actual modern-day title that has a true territorial appendage?

PreDoc said:
Does she mind being called Princess of Hannover? I'm curious because that is a defunct title whereas Princess of Monaco is an actual modern-day title that has a true territorial appendage?
She's THE Princess of Hanover, Royal Highness, belonging to a very much alive family and House. She's probably quite proud to bear this title.

Warren said:
She's THE Princess of Hanover, Royal Highness, belonging to a very much alive family and House. She's probably quite proud to bear this title.

yeah, she got "upgraded" from HSH to HRH and that's a big plus in the royal/noble circle;)
Ernst has more connections to the other Royal Houses than she ever did, if you notice carefully she has gone to a lot of monarchy social events she didn't use to:cool:

Warren said:
She's probably quite proud to bear this title.
Thanks for the response, I was curious because it seems her birth title would surely outrank her husband's Hannoverian "title", but socially she would probably - I am guessing - be referred to by his surname. She seems like a person who wouldn't invest too much worry in that though.

I remember reading somewhere that Princess Grace had hoped Caroline would marry her present husband. From the photos I have seen of them together Princess Grace was spot on ... they are electrifying!

I agree. They seem happy together, through thick and thin, because let's face it, it has not been easy for her. But, now, they seem so adjusted and she has a new glow which I haven't seen in a very long time. I am so happy that with everything she has been through, she is looking serene and graceful. She is so deserving of her title of Princess, of the award she is getting in Boston for her humanitarian work, and of our respect and admiration for her. She is truly amazing!

Warren said:

Warren, I read somewhere that Prince EA allowed his ex-wife Chantal to still bear the title of Princess of Hanover, is that true? If so is Chantal still a Royal Highness?

Paris Match

This pic was taken on May 3rd at the opening of a new hospital room entitled House of the Family in Paris. It shows Princess Caroline and her goddaughter Nine.

pm1852ol.jpg

And one more from the baptism in Germany Point de Vue

pdv18515ta.jpg

tbhrc said:
Paris Match

This pic was taken on May 3rd at the opening of a new hospital room entitled House of the Family in Paris. It shows Princess Caroline and her goddaughter Nine.

Is she Ines's daughter??

Does anybody who the woman in the photograph of Caroline looking at the baby is? I remember seeing a photograph of her before but I can't remember who she is? Is she Ernst's sister Alexandra? Also does anybody know if little Alexandra was named after her aunt and does anybody have any information about her? i think I've only ever seen one very small and blurred photograph of her.
Thanks a million!
Budge xXx :)

I think that it is Ernst's sister Alexandra in the photograph with Caroline.

www.cover.es

friedrichbaden2004117sq.jpg

150ca.jpg
Seeger Press

279jk.jpg

preseeger001593002ig.jpg

Prince Georg of Hannover memorial Seeger Press (in one of them you can see Alexandra, in the stripped coat, talking to Ernst Ausgust Jr in the background).

The first photograph is from the christening of Prince Friedrich of Baden in 2002 which Ernst, Caroline and Alexandra also atteneded.

In the photographs she is with her husband Prince Andreas zu Leiningen who she married on 5 October 1981. They have three children; Ferdinand (b. 1982), Olga (b. 1984) and Hermann (b. 1986).

Does anybody else think that she is the woman in the photograph with Caroline?
Thanks!
Budge xXx :)

Ps I hope that you find this information interesting.

Last edited:
You're right that is Ernst's sister Princess Alexandra zu Leiningen. And she is Alexandra's godmother. You can find the rest of Alexandra godparents here.... And more Info's about Ernst siblings here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom