Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 13 : May 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her dress very much, as usual. I don´t think she made a surgery, she doesn´t need it, her wrinkles are ok for her age, she looks natural. Thanks for the pictures.

she looks wonderful very chic thanks for the photos
i don't think she's turned plastic and i hope she doesn't. aging gracefully and accepting flaws is part of a womans maturity. i feel sorry for people trying to hold on to their youth when its something inside that needs fixing. most end up looking ridiculous, it would be awful to wake up with a face i didn't recognize, knowing people were laughing behind my back. there a websites devoted to ridiculing people with plastic surgery, it should be funny but it's just sad. i read her mother had work done, if thats true it was very well done because she still looked natural. i earned every grey hair and wrinkle i got baby, there a part of me and i embrace them. caroline is perfect just the way she is, i really hope she sees what i do.

SO nice to see new pics! I love the hair and the dress, oh come on..I love Caro. And I agree, Caro looks great for her age. I don't think that she's had work done though, she doesn't look the type.

Ani

tbhrc said:
Sorry but I don't think you can say that it is a fact. It is just your opinion, pure speculation, not more and not less. I personally don't think that she underwent plastic surgery. And I also don't think that it is natrual for woman at a certain age to do such things. It is sad that the media and the fashion industry forces woman to look like 20 year old girls. Caroline looks great for her age, and I think you can see that she turns 50 next year, just look at her chin. She has wrinkles and that is absolutly okay.
Don’t miss understand me tbhrc :) I think she done a light lifting…;) but that my personal opinion, what I notice since RCB is that her expression is different.
I do think that Pss Caro look’s great for her age and I personally think she doesn’t need plastic surgery, because in the overall she look’s young, her body, allure, hair are of a 35 year old woman.

I certainly don't want to start a feud here between those who think she did (have surgery) and those who think she didn't. But I am struck by the fact that her face looks very different in these Point de Vue pictures than in previous recent ones, even after she cut her hair, as, for example, in the Nuits de la Danse she attended with her husband and Charlotte. Is is that slick look with her short hair, but her face seems frozen and expressionless and very tight and a little hard. Point de Vue probably retouched the pictures, thinking we don't want to see our princess with wrinkles (how wrong they are), or was the knee problem that prevented her from attending the Salzburg concerts an excuse for something else ? At any rate, I (and I guess all of Caroline's fans) have always loved her as she was, as she grew older, and I wish she would get a ton of fan mail telling her that. I have always thought she was aging very gracefully, and played the part of the mother of adult children (as well as a little girl) with dignity and grace. Don't get Hollywoodian on us, Caroline, you'll always be more beautiful than any of surgically altered aging stars !

Thanks on photos, tbhrc!:flowers:

Princess Caroline looks great..as awell Prince Ernst! So stylish..Caroline does have strange facial expression on photo with Ernst, and there where we can see the whole outfit. It's basically the same photo, looking on Sachs friends coming down the stairs. What to say..Once in a while, "bad" posing happens to the best! :lol: :flowers:

Thanks for the new pics, Caroline looks stunning :) Short hair suits her very well.

Of course we did, tbhrc, especially those who loved participating in that special thread ;) The Bunte article in which the latest pictures were printed was quite funny as to the fact that they called her "the new Caroline", claiming the hairstyle was totally new and this although they themselves had already printed pics from the Red Cross Ball at the beginning of August - also with Caroline and her new short hair of course :)

Prince Ernst at opening of Tiffany store

New photos of Prince Ernst at opening of Tiffany store in Vienna on October 5th, 2006

..on last photos pictured with Mr. W. Bierlein (Tiffany Austria) and Mrs.S. McCaw..Prince looks great!:)

2w2naf7.jpg
33epy84.jpg
2d297jn.jpg
29lmtlh.jpg
2mxrjf8.jpg
49blitk.jpg

(Picturedesk)

Where's Caro?

Tosca said:
Where's Caro?

That's what I would like to know as well, I was under the impression that those two were joined at the hip!

Ani

perhaps she didn't go so he could bring her home a surprise from Tiffany's!!

what a beautiful dress, shes always looking good. im not a fan of her new hair cut, personally i dont think it suits her, liked it shoulder length.

Carolina of Monaco, Ernest of Hannover and Jaime de Marichalar, husband of Infanta Elena , in a dinner in Madrid, at Mr. Cisneros home.

from seeger

12ot5.jpg

Last edited:
I think Ernst looks great, very healthy and happy. It seems that his recent health scare and the death of his father-in-law have really wrought a change in him for the better.

Thanks for the newest pics, fanletizia and covdm!
When looking at them, I felt like having a déjà vu, the pics remind me so much of Caroline in 1997, she then had a similar hair style, wore black dresses like that and there were a lot of paparazzi pics like these showing her with her new love Ernst :)

I just saw pics of Ernst August from Tiffany openning in Vienna.I like him with his hair is all over the place.;) It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.:rolleyes:

"28-10-2006 Hannover Princess Caroline (Monaco) and Ernst August of Hanover attented the resignation ceremony of the Mayor of Hannover Herbert Schmalstieg"

Photos by PPE/colourpress/colourpress.com/J Luebke

Lakshmi said:
I just saw pics of Ernst August from Tiffany openning in Vienna.I like him with his hair is all over the place.;) It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.:rolleyes:

at least earnst hair is his own, i always thought DT's hair looked plastic.;)
i must say that 1st photo is the most unflattering i've seen in a while. could they have taken a more awkward shot of anyone geez right in your face only at your feet, our maddedk would have given us beautiful photos, they need to fire that bozo and hire her. sometimes you just wonder if they hate them and try to get the worst poses possible. rule #1 if your royal NEVER eat, drink or laugh out loud in front of the press it's the ugly pic for the front page of the tabloids.

I am sure she is proud of both titles her birth title and title of marriage. Caroline like her mother has the most stunning looks and like a fine wine she looks better than ever.

Lakshmi said:
... like[EA] with his hair is all over the place.;) It just struck me that he has hair style like Donald Trump.:rolleyes:

it is true that EA seems to have unruly hair.

However, EA still has hair all over his head, which is an attribute that DT does NOT share.

To me, it looks like DT does what other va?n balding types does ... that is, grow the hair long at the sides and comb it up over a shiny pate. Immensely ugly, such a style, imho.

Thanks for the pics, I can see that Caro's gray hairs are coming in. My mom has them along her hairline as well (her and Caro are the same age), she says that they come in earlier for people of dark hair and light eyes. Or... maybe that's just my mother's excuse...;).

Ani

Princess Caroline is the elegance in persona, isn't she?
:)

how come PC didn't attend AMADE gala since she is the president? instead she went to that other ceremony, isn't AMADE more important?

Thanks for the new pics, Ice. There are more at ISIFA:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7 Pic 8 Pic 9 Pic 10 Pic 11 Pic 12 Pic 13 Pic 14 <- just love those smiling pics Pic 15 (with Gerhard Schröder)

Smoking and drinking, I really hope he has everything under control,:rolleyes:;)

Prince Ernst August of Hanover and Princess Caroline attend the farewell gala for Hanover's Mayor Herbert Schmalstieg, after 34 years in office. Hanover, GERMANY- 28/10/2006
:excl:+-+-+-And please remember to read the new Picture Posting Rules+-+-+-:excl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom