The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 08:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Swedish papers has picked up on the "pregnant story"...
The basic things are there: 49 year old Caroline is expecting, father is her husband Ernst-Agust who has done this or that.
Then they writes that the princess has 5 children (I guess they mean 3+2 from Carolines and E-A´s previous marriges and then Alexandra on top of that?!)

But here´s the wierd part:
"With husband nr 2, the Italian buissnessman Stefano Casiraghi, Caroline has Andrea, 21 and Charlotte, 19. Her son Pierre,18 died in a motorboat accident in 1990"

what? Thats pretty bad... if that would have been true she must have been a v-e-r-y young mom at 13
And writing that someone is dead is pretty serious

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=515410

Old 01-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Gosh...you're already hearing about mistakes and lies in the tabloid...but to claim a living person is dead...that was REALLY bad research done! lol

Old 01-29-2006, 01:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
The basic things are there: 49 year old Caroline is expecting, father is her husband Ernst-Agust who has done this or that.
Then they writes that the princess has 5 children (I guess they mean 3+2 from Carolines and E-A´s previous marriges and then Alexandra on top of that?!)

"With husband nr 2, the Italian buissnessman Stefano Casiraghi, Caroline has Andrea, 21 and Charlotte, 19. Her son Pierre,18 died in a motorboat accident in 1990"

what? Thats pretty bad... if that would have been true she must have been a v-e-r-y young mom at 13

do you think that it is true?if she´s really pregnant...the other would write it too....or what do you think?
Old 01-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie

grammatical error
Old 01-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
grammatical error
what?? How?
Old 01-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Supposing that Caroline is pregnant, and gives birth to a boy, who will be the next head of the House of Hannover?
I read that Chantal Hochuli was ony EA's morgnatic wife, because EA's father never approved of that marriage of his.
If EA and Chantal's marriage was just a morganatic one, the their sons won't inherit their father's title.
I don't know how reliable the source is though. Is there anyone who could enlight me? Thanks!
Old 01-30-2006, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

None of his children are intitled to any title. Germany does not recognise titles and Great Britain and ireland don't recognize EAs titles either. As I mentioned before the title is a style, nothing more. In Germany you are perfectly ok to call them Mr. and Mrs. von Hannover. And whatever they do with their heritage is actually a private matter.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
None of his children are intitled to any title. Germany does not recognise titles and Great Britain and ireland don't recognize EAs titles either. As I mentioned before the title is a style, nothing more. In Germany you are perfectly ok to call them Mr. and Mrs. von Hannover. And whatever they do with their heritage is actually a private matter.
France does not really recognize titles, and lot of people are titled in France. So according to dynastic laws they can be intitled to some titles.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

In Germany it is not a title and does not entitle to any particular adress. Former titles are now in Germany part of the last name, if you so wish (but you have to explicitly mention it in your passport application). A lot of people chose though to just use the "von" as an indication of their aristocratic heritage. While I studied at university, I met a few of them and basically they said it was to them too complicated for everyday life and besides they got bored of having to explain where their name came from and why they did not grow up rich and in a castle
Old 01-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
In Germany it is not a title and does not entitle to any particular adress. Former titles are now in Germany part of the last name, if you so wish (but you have to explicitly mention it in your passport application). A lot of people chose though to just use the "von" as an indication of their aristocratic heritage. While I studied at university, I met a few of them and basically they said it was to them too complicated for everyday life and besides they got bored of having to explain where their name came from and why they did not grow up rich and in a castle
I knew it for the title part of the name. What I meant is the use in a family doesn't always match with the laws of the country.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
Supposing that Caroline is pregnant, and gives birth to a boy, who will be the next head of the House of Hannover?
I read that Chantal Hochuli was ony EA's morgnatic wife, because EA's father never approved of that marriage of his.
If EA and Chantal's marriage was just a morganatic one, the their sons won't inherit their father's title.
I don't know how reliable the source is though. Is there anyone who could enlight me? Thanks!
The next Head of the Royal House of Hanover will be Ernst August's eldest son Prince Ernst August (jnr). Chantal was not a morganatic bride as the marriage was approved.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the info Warren! I knew I could rely on you!:)
Old 02-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Question Is Princess Caroline really pregnant?

Do you really think she's prenant? maybe a 5th child, awesome I wonder who will she/he like?

What do you think?
Old 02-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Nobility

we must waite for the next pics
Old 02-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

There's a rumor the Princess Caroline is pregnant at 49...take a look

http://www.tg5.mediaset.it/video/200...deo_3282.shtml
Old 02-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Majesty

Take a look at this thread.... There I've posted that video a week ago....
Old 02-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Heir Apparent

The new assistant editor of "OGGI" is Bice Biagi, who was the former editor of Novella2000. She's sort of obsessed with Caroline's supposed pregnancies, as she has often published pictures of Caro, especially when she was 43, writing that she was pregnant. According to her, the size of her tummy and certain postures of hers were typical of a pregnant woman. Time proved her wrong. So if this is the result...
Old 02-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Nobility

we don´t know! it could be that she´s really pregnant.but it could be that it´s a not true. let´s waite for new pics.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Majesty

PPS

Caroline of Monaco and family in Zurs / 06.02.2006 /

Old 02-06-2006, 05:16 AM
Majesty

More from PPS

Closed Thread