Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 11 : Jan.2006 - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
Supposing that Caroline is pregnant, and gives birth to a boy, who will be the next head of the House of Hannover?
I read that Chantal Hochuli was ony EA's morgnatic wife, because EA's father never approved of that marriage of his.
If EA and Chantal's marriage was just a morganatic one, the their sons won't inherit their father's title.
I don't know how reliable the source is though. Is there anyone who could enlight me? Thanks!
The next Head of the Royal House of Hanover will be Ernst August's eldest son Prince Ernst August (jnr). Chantal was not a morganatic bride as the marriage was approved.

Thanks for the info Warren! I knew I could rely on you!:) :D

Is Princess Caroline really pregnant?

Do you really think she's prenant? maybe a 5th child, awesome I wonder who will she/he like? :rolleyes:

What do you think?:confused:

Take a look at this thread.... There I've posted that video a week ago....

Last edited:
The new assistant editor of "OGGI" is Bice Biagi, who was the former editor of Novella2000. She's sort of obsessed with Caroline's supposed pregnancies, as she has often published pictures of Caro, especially when she was 43, writing that she was pregnant. According to her, the size of her tummy and certain postures of hers were typical of a pregnant woman. Time proved her wrong. So if this is the result...

we don´t know! it could be that she´s really pregnant.but it could be that it´s a not true. let´s waite for new pics.

PPS

Caroline of Monaco and family in Zurs / 06.02.2006 /

nbf9yh.jpg
nbf9yt.jpg
nbf9zd.jpg
nbf9zs.jpg
nbfa04.jpg
nbfa15.jpg
nbfa1j.jpg
nbfa4w.jpg
nbfa54.jpg
nbfa5s.jpg

Goff

Monaco Royals Ski In Zürs 05/02/2006

nbqiq9.jpg
nbqiqv.jpg
nbqir7.jpg
nbqirs.jpg

nbqiv4.jpg

nbqiw3.jpg

nbqiwm.jpg

nbqixv.jpg

nbqiyo.jpg

nbqiza.jpg

More from Goff

Monaco Royals Ski In Zürs 05/02/2006

nbqka8.jpg

nbqkau.jpg

nbqkbb.jpg
nbqkc3.jpg

nbqkcm.jpg

YEAH!!! They're back... I love the way the family looks when they go skiing they are all so happy!

I can't imagine a pregant woman would want to ski for obvious reasons.

So I think its quite safe to say that she is NOT expecting.

Awww - this makes me think back to my own skiing holidays I had last week. We were id Gstaad/ Switzerland ... sooo great fun.

Nice to see family again..:)

Thanx for pics..;)

Has anybody got any new photos of Caroline, Ernst and family in Zurs?! I can't wait to see them. Thanks a million in advance!!! :)

Princess Caroline in Zurs
from hola

necfo2.jpg

necfps.jpg
necirr.jpg
necfv8.jpg
necg1t.jpg

necg06.jpg
necinn.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those pics....

If I'm not completely mistaken, Caroline's coat has "Napapiiri" written on it. :D That's a Finnish word, meaning "The Arctic Circle". The flag pictured underneath is that of Norway, though.

Well, Napapiiri (I don't know the exact spelling, sorry if it's wrong), is a well known skiing equipment brand, and I think it's norwegian (again, not sure).

Kisses

Some scans from Bunte and Revue...

nfjq6p.jpg

nfjq7k.jpg

nfjq8n.jpg

nfjqc2.jpg

nfjqd2.jpg

BTW Revue says, that Caro was also skiing when she was pregnant with Alex ;)

After her second wedding she went to a short honeymoon in St. Moritz, and she was 4 months pregnant; she was muich younger then though...

Kisses

Thanks for the pics tbhrc! It doesn't appear, though, that Caroline has had her chest increased in size, as a woman at the supposed stage of pregnancy she is, would have.

not quite the gentleman letting his wife do the carrying for him ;) Even my 4 year olds know better than that. I hope the pic at the bar doesn't mean he has started to drink again.

tbhrc said:
BTW Revue says, that Caro was also skiing when she was pregnant with Alex ;)
That's so typical, instead of saying "Maybe we were wrong" they do it that way..;)

iceflower said:
That's so typical, instead of saying "Maybe we were wrong" they do it that way..;)

Exactly Ice .... they are soooo ...ARRR ... stupid :rolleyes:

I think it is really strange that there are no more pics of them in Zürs... What happend to all the paparazzi... :confused::p

And you're welcome Tosca, I never said she is pregnant, I only said it is possible... But I'm still not 100% sure what I should think...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom