The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
^ St. Remy? What? I thought they were now in Rio! Did they jet back over to france in the last few days or something?
I guess they are still in Rio.
I was obviously talking about both galleries of pics that tbhrc posted. The first taken in Saint Remy (post #105), the second in Rio.

Old 01-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Cool! Obviously Alex and Char are still on. It looks like the whole Dellal clan is there: Andrea, Guy, Alice, maybe Max with the curly black hair. Don't see Charlotte Dellal.
Who are Guy and Max? The dellal girls boyfriends?

Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 PM

^ Guy Dellal is married to Andrea Dellal, and they are the parents of Alice, Max, Alex, and Charlotte Olympia Dellal.
Picture of Charlotte with Andrea Dellal
Picture of Charlotte with Guy Dellal
Looking at the pics again, I am not sure Max is there after all. The guy with the black curly hair made me wonder, but Max is only 17 and so boyish looking. This guy seems like he is at least 25.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Aristocracy

I was scratching my head to find who is the person next to Charlotte. I thought Guy Dellal was the bodyguard hehehe..
Seems like the parents approved the relationship so much...Hmmm
Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Nobility

From Terra (Brazil) site:

Terra - Gente & TV

Andrea is in Brazil with Tatiana and Charlotte. Last wednesday they were at Ipanema beach in Rio de Janeiro and Andrea was bathing in the sea. In the end of the day, Andrea and Tatiana went to Arpoador, a kind of mountain and touristic place in Rio. He also bought a kite and a skate (???). Click in "Veja as fotos" to see others pictures of Andrea, Charlotte and Tatiana.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the the link and the nice pics Cristine!
I guess Andrea is trying to fly a kite in this pic
Infográfico
IMO, Andrea is very skinny, as usual, but I think he has put a few kilos on and he looks better and healthier now.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Thanks for the the link and the nice pics Cristine!
I guess Andrea is trying to fly a kite in this pic
Infográfico
That's what they talk about on the article of the link. They also said he was having fun playing with the kite .
And yes, he looks better know. I hope he is enjoying the Brazilian cousine and get a few more kilos .
Old 01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Gentry

Andres Santo Domingo Wedding on Jan 8

Andres Santo Domingo, I think Tatiana's uncle or cousin, is marrying New York Socialite Lauren Davis on Jan 8 on a private island called Baru off the coast of Columbia. That's probably why the Casiraghi kids are in Brazil right now. I read that Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi are expected at the wedding.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:41 PM

Eugenie is there too. Look here
Old 01-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunney11 View Post
Andres Santo Domingo, I think Tatiana's uncle or cousin, is marrying New York Socialite Lauren Davis on Jan 8 on a private island called Baru off the coast of Columbia. That's probably why the Casiraghi kids are in Brazil right now. I read that Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi are expected at the wedding.
Andrea is usually in Brasil at this time of year. If you went to Brasil just to be close to the wedding in Colombia then you may as well have just stayed in New York b/c it's quicker to fly to Colombia from New York than it is from Rio. I wonder if they've met up with Stavros? seeing as he's in Floripa [Southern Brasil] at the moment.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Aristocracy

Smile Charlotte in Brazil

Is see like Charlotte continues with Alex
and now the couple is in holidays in Brazil , you can see the pics ins etenalmuse

Charlotte_Ipanema_beach_Rio_de_Janeiro_28th_december_2007_05

finaly new pics
Old 01-05-2008, 11:34 AM

Yeah, it looks like they actually spent Christmas Day in St Remy, family time in the provence. Then I suppose they went to Brazil to be with friends on the beach. I keep thinking the guy walking next to Eugenie is Max Peter, the longtime German friend of the Casiraghis, especially Pierre I thought.

Well, Andrea looks good and happy. He can't be too diseased if he's skateboarding, can he?

About the wedding of Andres & Lauren, while I don't doubt for a moment that Andrea & Tatiana, and maybe many others from their crowd, will be there, I am sure the wedding is not their only purpose for being in Brazil. I mean, lord, there is always a good reason to go to Brazil, isn't there? Especially Rio, come on!
Old 01-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Commoner

Question

I kinda lost here.. who is Andres & Lauren? when and where will be their wedding?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Aristocracy

The Dellals are half Brazillian and the vacation also joined by Alex's parents.. maybe its time to show Char the root of their generation, do they still have their grand parents there or something?
Old 01-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johana View Post
I kinda lost here.. who is Andres & Lauren? when and where will be their wedding?
tunney11 posted this information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunney11 View Post
Old 01-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Courtier

Here's a few more pics of Char and Andrea in Rio:

Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™
Charlotte's dress is too cute!

Source: Estilo-Charlotte
Old 01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Serene Highness

I love the pictures, but what is with that goofy "razr" Andrea is using to get around?! They all look relaxed and seem to enjoy being together and away on holiday for a bit.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Serene Highness

Is that Eugenie with them? One of the pics w/Andrea and Tatiana in front, and one of the Dellal boys in back; there is a woman w/blonde curly hair that looks like Eugenie?
Old 01-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Nobility

Yeah, it looks like Eugenie to me too, but maybe it's Alice...

Closed Thread