Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 3 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!

The new pics at Getty are fabulous! Caroline and Charlotte both look so beautiful-tanned and healthy! Caroline looks like she could be Charlotte's friend instead of her mother!!!

I totally agree, especially from the back, they seem to have the same legs !

75095819.jpg

75255589.jpg

Hard to believe these pics were taken on the same day!!

Source:Getty Images

75255588.jpg

50 is the new 20!! Caroline looks amazing!

Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?

I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".

Nobody else "hates" the lace sleeves Charlotte is wearing in one of the night events?

I´m with you i think they destroy the outfit. The dress&shoes are lovely anyways

Thank you the beautiful photos.
I dont like Alex too.

As i have posted at Charlotte's forum, you might want to take a look at italian magazine dagoscopia's site:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Caroline, Ernest, Charlotte and one of Andrea at Valentino's party.

But you have to run, because dagoscopia only allow free access for the first 24 hours or so.

Too late!!!! Could you tell us what did it say about Caroline and the casiraghis?

I actually like it. Without it outfit would be too simple... Sleeves add cool factor! :cool: JMO

I wish i could post this message earlier, but anyway, if you are online now, check the site of the online italian magazine dagoscopia Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

There are great pictures of Charlotte at Valentino's party, one of her brother Andrea (in which he kind of looks cute), and her ever astonishingly beautiful mother. And there is one of her with Andre Dellal too.

About her new boyfriend: I think he is ugly...but you might as well know that "beauty lies in the eye of the beholder".

Only 24 hours? That's ridiculous. I am too late for them. Did anyone manage to save the pictures please? Anyone?
Please email them to me. carl@eternalmuse.co.uk
Thanks

Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:
Dagospia.com - 09/07/2007 - OH VALENTINO VESTITO DI VECCHIO! (TUTTI RETROSCENA DELLE VALENTINEIDI)<br>BERLUSCONI BARZELLETTIERE -AFEF NON BACIA RUTELLI – LA MANO DI SCAMARCIO<br>LO SVENIMENTO DI MARTA - I CENTRI DI POTERE ROMANI CONTRO IL SARTO CESAR

You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco,
seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine
dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina
sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.

From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.
progress.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlos, I will e-mail the pictures later, but there is still a another link for the page. Here it is:

You can still see the pictures and read the notes. I ahve the pictures, but i don't know if i can post them here. But let me try to translate from italian to english:

4 - CHI ERA LA PIÙ BELLA DEL REAME?
In pole position anche la stagionata e intramontabile bellezza di Carolina di Monaco, seguita da quella della figlia Charlotte.4- WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE "REAME?"?
In pole position the seasoned and "intramontabile?" beauty of Carolina di Monaco, and right after her daughter Charlotte.
11- VELENO TRA CAROLINA E CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover si è salutato con l’ex moglie Chantal con una semplice strizzatine dell’occhio, subito ricambiata. Invece tra Carolina di Monaco e Chantal (una volta tanto amiche) non si sono degnate nemmeno di uno sguardo.
11- POISON BETWEEN CAROLINA and CHANTAL
Ernst di Hannover has been greeted by his former wife Chantal with one simple blink (or eye movement?), which he replied. Instead between Carolina di Monaco and Chantal - who were friends in the past - there wasn't even the dignity of a look at each other.
16 – VALENTINO CAVALLI
Valentino come Cavalli? Vedendo gli abiti leopardati di Cristina Paroli e Carolina sembra di sì…
16 - VALENTINO CAVALLI? Valentino like Cavalli? Seeing the dresses with leopard prints of Cristina Paroli and Carolina it seems yes...

I hope Tosca can help us with the translation.

From time to time, this dagoscopia magazine always says something about the monaco princely family or about Grace's past. I remember that last week there was an article about Grace's toy boys.

progress.gif
I don't understand : that's means that Chantal was at the Valentino event same time than Caroline and Ernst ?

I saved all the pics. will post soon. thanks for the link.

Thanks everyone for the pics, both Caroline and Charlotte are beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea Casiraghi organized a gala to rise funds for the "Motrice", a charitable institution supporting celebral palsy research, and to honour his friend Mathieu Chatelain, affected with this illness (he is the guy confined to a wheelchair appearing next to Andrea in a pic). Caroline, Pierre, Charlotte and Tatiana also attended along with the trio's friends (DIVAeDONNA)

scan 1

scan 2

scan 3

scan 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom