Princess Caroline & Family Current Events 2 : July 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 2 of the thread to discuss and share all the current events of Princess Caroline and kids together, or of the Casiraghi's together.

Please remember to name the source (photographer, magazine, photoagency) of your pics.

You can find the old one here....

Happy Posting!

New pics from Polfoto Part 1

Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi enjoy a swim at the Monaco Beach
Princess Caroline of Monaco's son Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi with Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo enjoy a swim at the 'Monaco Beach', in Monaco, on July 23, 2006.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 909
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,032
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 951
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,354
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 991
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 855
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 926
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,507
Polfoto Part 2

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 619
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 598
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 587
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 777
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 623
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 686
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 736
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 640
Thanks for the pics tbhrc, I love the way that Andrea is with Tatiana, he's so gentle and caring with her. I LOVE THEM! And Pierre, well he's the clown of the family, is that Olympia Scarry with them?

Pierre Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, enjoys a swim at the Monte Carlo Beach Club, in Monaco, on July 23, 2006.Abaca Press Photo by Brylak

20u4xnk.jpg

20u5px5.jpg

20u5u21.jpg

20u6329.jpg

^ is the blonde girl Olympia?

I love the pics of Pierre pushing Andrea into the water. But what the heck is he doing in some of those photos? Dancing? Stretching? lol, he's such a goofball.

Last edited:
Andrea Casiraghi, eldest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, and his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo enjoy a swim at the Monte Carlo Beach Club, in Monaco, on July 23, 2006.Abaca Press Photo by. Brylak

20u68zr.jpg

20u6d0z.jpg

20u6fqu.jpg

Pierre was also there.
20u75hz.jpg

20u786g.jpg

20u7bs7.jpg

No,I don't think she is Olympia but Eugenie Niarchos...

i think she is eugenie as well, and the girl with the purple bikini is vanina mandelli

"CAPTION :Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, arrives to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club in Monaco, on July, 24, 2006"

20zwk01.jpg

(abacapress)

"Pierre Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, rides a jet ski off the Monte-Carlo Beach Club in Monaco, on July, 24, 2006."

20zwtoy.jpg

(abacapress)

"Andrea Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, rides a jet ski off the Monte-Carlo Beach Club in Monaco, on July, 24, 2006."

20zwww9.jpg
20zwxvt.jpg
20zxiyq.jpg
20zxkhu.jpg

(abacapress)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, he looks handsome in the last pic. And I believe that's Pierrot in the chair, acting as lifeguard?

Ani

Thanks Iceflower.So the Trio is in Monaco.Do you think that they will stay there until Charlotte's birthday?She'll be 20 in 9 days!!!

Thanks again ice, 9 days OH MY GOD, I didn't realize that. She'll be 20 and I'll be 16 :)!! I think she'll be there, the Red Cross Ball is the next day on Aug. 4, and I think she and her bros will attend.

Ani

Those are the worst pictures. the paparazzi really are wasting their time photographing the Casiraghis right now. Stupid stuff. I hope none of these pictures are bought and the photo agencies lose their money for this one because those pictures are stupid.

Two more from Polfoto and Abaca

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 497
  • 519702.jpeg
    519702.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 585
they are not stupid pictures if one like the trio and tehy still make money beacuse they are caroline's children. like any other paparazzi picture of a celbrity by the beach.

tatiana looks madly for her andrea....

CasiraghiTrio said:
Those are the worst pictures. the paparazzi really are wasting their time photographing the Casiraghis right now. Stupid stuff. I hope none of these pictures are bought and the photo agencies lose their money for this one because those pictures are stupid.
Say what you feel there, don't hold back!! :eek:

i must say, andrea dosn't look too hot in some of those pics but i'm glade to have whatever pics of the trio i can get

louisgarrel said:
i must say, andrea dosn't look too hot in some of those pics but i'm glade to have whatever pics of the trio i can get

I feel the opposite about Andrea. I think he's looking hotter than ever these days.

christinacg said:
I feel the opposite about Andrea. I think he's looking hotter than ever these days.

oh no, i think i will have to retract my previous statemen. when i first saw the jet ski pics i was a bit turned off, but i see now he's totally hot there, what was i thinking.
as for the ones with the poney tail, i'm not feeling it, maybe because tati is with him...but i still think overall he's sexy

CasiraghiTrio said:

As far as I know there have always been pics of the Grimaldi family at the Beach Club at this time of year. Once it was Caroline and her siblings, now it's Caroline's kids.

iceflower said:
"CAPTION :Charlotte Casiraghi, daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco, arrives to the Monte-Carlo Beach Club in Monaco, on July, 24, 2006"
(abacapress)

"Andrea Casiraghi, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, rides a jet ski off the Monte-Carlo Beach Club in Monaco, on July, 24, 2006."

(abacapress)
i think andrea looks like kid rock in this pic:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say it's that Charlotte travels a lot!!!!
Yesterday in Italy, today in Monaco!
But she can!

Kisses everyone

^ i don't know why i can't access the site. it says internal server error

are they the same pics posted at pierre's thread? the ones on the yacht and andrea giving tati a message?

Is it just me but imo all this lot ever seem to do is shop and holiday. I just do not get the adoration that oozes there way. I would reallly be horrified if my daughter lived such a uesless life.BUT that is just my own observation.

bertie5252003 said:
Is it just me but imo all this lot ever seem to do is shop and holiday. I just do not get the adoration that oozes there way. I would reallly be horrified if my daughter lived such a uesless life.BUT that is just my own observation.

Her daughter doesn't live a useless life Bertie, Charlotte has done many things to make her mother and family proud, the only thing is that people (paparazzi) want pictures of them on vacation and shopping, so that's what you see the most. And the adoration oozes their way because they are fantastic people whom many look up to, especially Princess Caroline. So, in my opinion, their life is far from "useless".

Ani

As I said just my own opinion and as I have to asked to post and promised I would be okay doing so I did that is all. But I am always thrilled to hear from all of you about your take on different royals.

There are wonderful new pictures from yesterday, in my eyes both Caroline and Charlotte look breath taking!!

"Night from the Dance' to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Ballets of Monte Carlo organised by Jean Christophe Maillot, Monte Carlo, Monaco- 02.08.06"

23ifnyu.jpg
23ifo5c.jpg
23ifqki.jpg
23ifql0.jpg
23ifqyb.jpg
23ifr0x.jpg
23ifrc9.jpg
23ifres.jpg
23ifrqq.jpg

(WENN)

Status
Not open for further replies.