Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 2 : Feb.2005 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is Pierre and what does he do? Does he have any aspiration?

Pierre is 17 going on 18. He'll be 18 in September and he is also in his last year of high school and there's a pretty good chance that he'll end up going to collage like his older brother and sister (Andrea and Charlotte Casiraghi).

Oh yeah! this was his 17 birthday party...imagine this years he´s turning 18!!! It´s gonna be wild!!

Attachments

• pierrewithuncle.jpg
    pierrewithuncle.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 318
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 349
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
In the last pic, there are Albert, Pierre...and that other guy.....is that Max? Or Hubertus?

Thank´s Grim..I see that Pierre and Max are very close....do you guys have pis of him and Max?

tbhrc said:
Do you have to register to reflexnews to see the pics or how does it work?

Yeah you do. I joined on the behalf of a magazine that I help out with but I use it so that I can find royal pictures on the side.

Nathalian said:
In the last pic, there are Albert, Pierre...and that other guy.....is that Max? Or Hubertus?
I'm leaning more towards Hubertus...I just think Max is thinner than the guy in the pic...

*Shrugs* Okay so maybe I'm not that sure. I didn't read any caption that would have told me who the other guy was.

I found another picture of that exact moment. It might help you see more of who it is...

Attachments

• anotherpicture.jpg
    anotherpicture.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 453
i was wondering , is that pic of pierre recent? i admit i don't pay much attention to him, but he looks mature and sophisticated, ;)

Pierre :):):)
When I met him the first time he was 3 years old :(:)....
Now he's a man :p

Attachments

• #113.JPG
    #113.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 245
  • #114.JPG
    #114.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 244
michelle said:
Pierre :):):)
When I met him the first time he was 3 years old :(:)....
Now he's a man :p

Met? Wowzer! :D Anyway, the second picture looks...weird. It kind of looks like it's two different pictures put together.

I guess you're right. But the blurry look gives me the creeps for some reason...

hillary_nugent said:
And one hell of hot one too :D

did u really meet him in person?!?! :eek: :)

Yes from time to time when he was younger.

hillary_nugent said:
wow cool...you must be a socialite ^___^ so how come u don't meet him anymore? :)

He lives in Paris, attends school. I lived in paris 4 years ago and now I live in Germany again...so I might see him again next year at the GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom