Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said that Louis was gay.

Ani

:mad: what who would put that on their he is 14 that is just :bang: oky now I see why everyone was mad.

New pics - 02.12.2006

From isifa...Louis, Pauline and Camille watch start of the League One football match, Monaco against Valenciennes, in Monaco Stadium to mark the World Aids Day. MONACO - 02/12/2006.

Louis and Pauline ..Pauline is so beautiful, that hair-do suits her well:)

Louis and Pauline ..charming Ducruets

Little Camille

Thanks a lot for posting the great pics of the kids, Ianna!
Pauline looks really beautiful and Camille is still so cute, Steph can be so proud of her wonderful children!

Very nice pics of Stephanie's children.
Pauline is very pretty in this pictures and little Camille is so similar to her mom.:)
I wish we could see Steph's children more often.

When I opened the link and saw those pics of Louis and Pauline, all I could say was WOW!

Louis is without question growing to be a very handsome young man, and, dare I say, he's on his way to becoming more handsome then his cousins Andrea and Pierre? I truly think he is.

As for Pauline, this young woman is truly growing more and more pretty each time I see her. In the pic above, she is wearing just a tad of makeup, and it really brings out her attractive features. I have a hunch the next couple of years will see her emerge as an exceedingly attractive teen. I've got a hunch that once Pauline sheds her baby fat, she's going give her cousin Charlotte a run for her money.

Camille is going to be a stunner, too. Is it just me, or does Camille appear to be rather big boned? Don't get me wrong here, it's just that she appears to be so in recent pics I've seen of her.

Pauline looks really beautiful

Believe me: she will be the next Caroline!;)

thanks Ianna!:flowers:

Thanks for the links all of them are great looking Camille and pauline are going to be Beautiful just like their mom and aunt and Grandmother and Louis well he is up their with Andrea and pierre already.

Camille seems to be resembling her great aunt Lizanne Kelly more and more, and Lizanne was a stunner in her own right. When Camille was younger, I thought she resembled her father, but as the years go by, those Kelly genes seem to be really coming out.

Pauline looks really stunning. She's going to be a real beauty. In one of the pics, she was really alike Charlotte Casiraghi.
Louis is going to be a heartbreaker, that's for sure!
Camille looks lovely. She is the only blonde in the Family!

I haven't been following the Monaco Forum for some time, but now I'm glad to see the latest pics of Stephanie's children. I agree that Louis, Pauline, and Camille are better-looking now. Not that they were ugly; they were already good-looking when they were younger, but somehow 'eclipsed' by their Grimaldi cousins. Now I think it's their turn to shine. :flowers: For me, Louis and Pauline are a mix of their mom and dad, while Camille looks like a Kelly through and through. She does resemble her great-aunt Lizanne a lot, and she's got the Kelly blonde hair.

Last edited:
I think Pauline resembles her dad quite a bit whereas Louis is a great mix..I have to agree here, in my eyes he is much more handsome than his Casiraghi cousins. As for Camille, there are definitely Kelly genes at work .She will be a stunner!! I just wish we would see more pics of them!!

Everytime I see Louis I think he looks like a mix of Steph and Albert. I see Grimaldi in him whereas in Pauline, I see Ducruet.

Ani

How much difference in our opinions!! I think Louis has his father´s face, Pauline I don´t know really who she looks after. I don´t see neither of Stephanie´s children look alike her.

louis looks like he's more handsome than andrea and pierre. of course daniel ducret is very handsome. pauline is so beautiful.

Steph's trio are really gorgeous! Pauline and Louis have these sort of beautiful dark features, almost totally opposite to Andrea's and Pierre's fair, golden boys looks. Camille could've been the sister of A & P, while Charlotte could be the big sister of P & L, except she looks too much like Caroline. Hehe.

i don't think pauline looks like rainier at all. she looks like daniel. i think camille looks like steph and therefore more like rainier. now that steph is older she looks a lot like her aunt antoinette.

Stephanie is a good mix of Rainier and Antoinette. She has the strongest Grimaldi features of her siblings.

Pauline has the rounded Kelly features with the long Ducret jaw and the dark Grimaldi coloring.

Louis had the rounded Kelly features with the fair Kelly colouring (so that he looked a lot like Albert who is a Kelly through and through) but as he has aged, his features have lengthened so that he looks more like Daniel (and his half-brother Michael) and his colouring is darkening. He won't ever naturally be as dark as his parents but Louis will end up a Grimaldi/Ducret mix more so than Pauline who will still have the Kelly cheekbones and eyes.

Camille is the spitting image of her great-aunt Lizanne. While she has the fair Kelly colouring, she has the contours of her grandfather John which were so prominent in Lizanne (Grace favoured her mother). Unlike her (half) siblings, Camille will probably retain her blondeness and wide features. IIRC, Mssr Gottleib had wider features than the long ones of Daniel Ducret.

Every family resembles each other, its just sometimes you have to go back a few members to see all the links. Camille and Charlotte do not immediately look like first cousins but when their photos are next to their parents and grandparents, the familial connections are all too clear.

Suonymona said:
Stephanie is a good mix of Rainier and Antoinette. She has the strongest Grimaldi features of her siblings.

Pauline has the rounded Kelly features with the long Ducret jaw and the dark Grimaldi coloring.

Louis had the rounded Kelly features with the fair Kelly colouring (so that he looked a lot like Albert who is a Kelly through and through) but as he has aged, his features have lengthened so that he looks more like Daniel (and his half-brother Michael) and his colouring is darkening. He won't ever naturally be as dark as his parents but Louis will end up a Grimaldi/Ducret mix more so than Pauline who will still have the Kelly cheekbones and eyes.

Camille is the spitting image of her great-aunt Lizanne. While she has the fair Kelly colouring, she has the contours of her grandfather John which were so prominent in Lizanne (Grace favoured her mother). Unlike her (half) siblings, Camille will probably retain her blondeness and wide features. IIRC, Mssr Gottleib had wider features than the long ones of Daniel Ducret.

Every family resembles each other, its just sometimes you have to go back a few members to see all the links. Camille and Charlotte do not immediately look like first cousins but when their photos are next to their parents and grandparents, the familial connections are all too clear.
Louis takes after Albert who also has the features of his Scottish side but no one see's it due to the Kelly's looks. There isn't many photo's around you can compare them to his Scottish cousins unless you look at Prince Edward in many photo's you can see their relation.

If Louis had blonde hair he would be a dead-ringer for Albert and Pauline could be Charlotte's younger sister the resemblance is so strong.

Stellad

Louis resembles his Uncle Albert but Louis is much good-looking than Albert.

Pauline looks like Caroline a bit when she was younger and to me Camille looks like the kellys and a lot like her Mom when she was young.

I can´t believe some of you see resemblance betwen Pauline and Charlotte.
Camille looks like his father.

Okay...I think this particular discussion has gone on long enough.

I think its fair to say that since everyone has their own opinions about particular subjects, people can see different people (Grace, Rainier, Charlotte, etc.) when they look at the kids.

rosana said:
I can´t believe some of you see resemblance betwen Pauline and Charlotte.
Camille looks like his father.

Can someone post a pic of Camille' father, i never saw him.
Thanks

sebastian said:
Amen to that ! Thanks Kiina !

If the world would only stop beeing so superficial.
These kids are sweet and good looking. Caro's kids are sweet and good looking. Sorry to tell you that Charlotte is just 'another girl in this world' too ... and that this is the way she sees it herself. There are probably millions of girlies on this planet who look as sweet as Charlotte. So what's the deal?!

This talk about which kid looks better is just very dumb ( sorry ) and a typical 'stupid teenager issue' ( sorry again ) Only my opinion.

that's true. people can discriminate on the shape of one's body just as they can discriminate on skin color, net worth of money, education, gender, intelligence, physical limitations etc. nothing lasts forever. everything runs in cycles. in some locations they have a dry and wet season. everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses. your strengths and weaknesses won't last forever. your strengths and your weaknesses will change over time.

Louis is just gorgeous .... :wub: ( I know, I know .... :rolleyes: :ermm:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom