Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pauline started her "plonge" courses yesterday. She is not bad and seems very serious about it.

paca said:
Pauline started her "plonge" courses yesterday. She is not bad and seems very serious about it.

What exactly do you mean?

Don't know the English word for it, but it involves jumping into the pool without too much splashing

kiina said:
Only in my head when I close my eyes, because when I saw Stephanie and Camille at the beach of Cap d'Ail back in July, no one was allowed to take any pics of the young lady. :sad: Camille was taken care of by her bodyguard. She played with him all the time and she was really cute. She hasn't changed much since spring... :)
What do you mean by "no one was allowed to take any pics"? Was there someone confiscating camera's?

More from Auron sporting ground (Olycom). Pauline for sure doesn't have fear of heights :)
iceflower said:
Here are two new pics of Camille and Pauline having fun - brave girls

Stephanie's children

Hello! Does anyone know why you never saw photos of Prince Rainier with Stephanie's children? Pictures of him were always only with Caroline's children.

Thanks a lot for posting the additional pics, Ianna :) I especially like the one of Camille playing with the water hose, it shows how much energy and wealth of ideas our little girl has :)

Kekehhk, the reason why we saw more pics of Rainier with Caroline's children is that Caroline showed her kids more often in public (so there were more opportunities for pictures) whereas Stephanie did not. There are several pics of Rainier with Steph's children (the best known ones are for example some of the circus festival) and several unofficial ones taken by paparazzis.

Stephanie's Children

Many thanks, Iceflower, for your response. You mentioning the circus did ring a bell. I'll have to go back and look through magazines for more photos of these children with their grandfather.

Here is a gallery with some pictures from rex: Stephanie with Louis and Michael at the Monaco-PSG match, 17 September 2006.
Image Gallery - Click Here
All pics there are from Rex.

Two photos of Camille that I don't recall seeing here..sorry if I'm wrong

Stephanie and Camille :)

Group photo

Caption; 13 AVRIL 2006 - DANS LE CADRE DE LA NO FINISH LINE QUI S\'EST DEROULE EN NOVEMBRE 2005, REMISE DES PRIX. © JC VINAJ/L\'AGENCE

(L'Agence photo agency)

Thanks Ianna Camille is so cute

Camille really takes after Stephanie and Grace her kids got the Kelly genes not so much with Carolines kids
Daniel seems to be a great dad his kids clearly adore him:cool:

Ianna said:

Stephanie and Camille :)

Group photo

Caption; 13 AVRIL 2006 - DANS LE CADRE DE LA NO FINISH LINE QUI S\'EST DEROULE EN NOVEMBRE 2005, REMISE DES PRIX. © JC VINAJ/L\'AGENCE
(L'Agence photo agency)
Camille looks so much like Princess Grace. She's the only one of Grace's grandchildren that looks like her.

Sereta said:
Camille looks so much like Princess Grace. She's the only one of Grace's grandchildren that looks like her.

I also think that Camille got the Kelly genes, but I think she looks a lot like Grace's sister Lizanne. At the present, anyway.

Sereta said:
Yes I agree Camille is the one that looks most like Grace then maybe Pauline a little.

Thanks Michelle for URL. The article was very interesting, keep us informed on the upcoming events.:flowers:

I love the picture of Stephanie and Camille together! It is so sweet. I wish Stephanie's kids would make an appearance on NAtional Day. It would be nice to see the whole family together:)

Ianna said:
Thank you so much for posting your great findings, Ianna! Don't worry, I'm 100% sure that they have not been posted before! ;) :) Camille is so sweet and it's so great to see her joining her mum at an official engagement. Camille is doing a great job! :)

wikipedia ??? NONSENSE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Ducruet

What the *** is this last sentence doing there? :mad:And since when ? :mad:
What claims ?????? :rolleyes::mad: I've never heard of this *** before...
If a child shouldn't be given such a burden then why do they post this sentence to wikipedia ??? :mad:

sebastian said:

If a child shouldn't be given such a burden then why do they post this sentence to wikipedia ??? :mad:

That is a really stupid claim or whatever it is! :mad: And disgusting.
Where, where have they ever read anything of this kind? :mad: And about 14 years old boy! :bang:

That's why the Wiki can't be trusted! Anyone can just go in there and change anything! Notice, how there is no citation for that claim. Rubbish I tell you!

Ani

sebastian said:

what the f**k!!!! what in the world is thaaaaat doing there!!!!! that is unreal!!!! that is outrageous!!!!!! oh so it's possible for one of his classmates to pull a prank on him and put that on the internet? well i'm sure they're having a good laugh.

Couldn't anyone take this part out of there !?!? :mad::wacko:

I was shocked when i read it, i really thought they strictly controlled what was written there. It´s a shame!!!! Thanks Carlos!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay can anyone tell me what it said because it is no longer on the site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom