Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 4 : Feb.2006 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty cool color eyes Stephanies kids have. Pauline and Louis have greenish hazel eyes and little Camille has very bright light blue eyes. Did Camille get her fair coloring from grandma Grace? Also werent Pauline and Louis blonde too when they were younger and later turned brown? Which it usually is. Anyway did Louis and Pauline get the blonde when they were younger from grandma Grace or are there blondes on Daniels side too?

De La Cruza said:
Its pretty cool color eyes Stephanies kids have. Pauline and Louis have greenish hazel eyes and little Camille has very bright light blue eyes. Did Camille get her fair coloring from grandma Grace? Also werent Pauline and Louis blonde too when they were younger and later turned brown? Which it usually is. Anyway did Louis and Pauline get the blonde when they were younger from grandma Grace or are there blondes on Daniels side too?
Louis was blonde when he was a little boy...just like his uncle Albert...:)
Pauline has always had brown hair:).

michelle said:
Louis was blonde when he was a little boy...just like his uncle Albert...:)
Pauline has always had brown hair:).
Thanks michelle.:) :) :) But did little Camille get the fair coloring form her Grandmother Grace you think or father maybe? I'm not sure?:) :) :)

De La Cruza said:
Thanks michelle.:) :) :) But did little Camille get the fair coloring form her Grandmother Grace you think or father maybe? I'm not sure?:) :) :)

I'm not sure either...sorry...:confused::)...but it could be coming from Grace ...:)

Louis watching soccer with his brother Michael (on his right) , his father and grandmother:

wgtetf.jpg
wgteso.jpg

wgtes2.jpg
wgtdht.jpg

(sipa)

Is that Daniel's father to his left (up and over from Michael)?

Louis looks more like Daniel and Michael more like his grandfather.

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is that Daniel's father to his left (up and over from Michael)?
It's Daniel's brother :)
Thanks a lot for the pics, Michelle! It's always great to see the brothers (Louis and Michael) together!

iceflower said:
It's Daniel's brother :)
Thanks a lot for the pics, Michelle! It's always great to see the brothers (Louis and Michael) together!

Yeah, it's Daniel's brother Alain, Louis uncle.
Seems like Louis, Pauline and Michael's cousins William and Roxanne were there too.

Daddy's big girl

Pauline and Daniel (source: hola)

wio5j8.jpg

Jang said:
I think when Louis grows up, he will be a very handsome guy.

I think he is already coming along very nicely. He looks like his dad a lot, but he is better looking than Daniel, imo. He has enough of Stephanie in his looks to improve on the Ducruet genes. All three of Steph's kids are coming along great in the looks department. Pauline is turning out to be a beautiful girl, and impressively tall. She seems to come up to Daniel's chin or maybe a tad bit higher, and she must only be 12 or 13. There's still lots of growing room, so she might be taller than Steph. That would be great. I think the next generation will definitely be taller than "the Grimaldi trio" and Grace and Rainier. With Pierre and Andrea surpassing Caroline, and Louis and Pauline most probably surpassing Stephanie's height at some point, we will finally break the short cycle!

Louis seems to have the best features of Daniel, Rainier and the Kelly parts that also show in Albert.

All of Stephanie's children will be striking. Its quite a gene pool.

I don't think the Grimaldi trio are short, they're right on target for their generation.

Ann

Do you think Louis might grow as tall as Pierre ?

Pierre has Casiraghi height. Stefano was the shortest of his immediate family, iirc. Louis will definitely be tall (over 6ft) but maybe not as much as Pierre.

Ann

CasiraghiTrio said:
I think he is already coming along very nicely. He looks like his dad a lot, but he is better looking than Daniel, imo. He has enough of Stephanie in his looks to improve on the Ducruet genes. All three of Steph's kids are coming along great in the looks department. Pauline is turning out to be a beautiful girl, and impressively tall. She seems to come up to Daniel's chin or maybe a tad bit higher, and she must only be 12 or 13. There's still lots of growing room, so she might be taller than Steph. That would be great. I think the next generation will definitely be taller than "the Grimaldi trio" and Grace and Rainier. With Pierre and Andrea surpassing Caroline, and Louis and Pauline most probably surpassing Stephanie's height at some point, we will finally break the short cycle!

I don't know if they grow that tall .... I mean the girls ... about Louis I don't know. He might not reach Pierre, that's right. Albert is tall but not too tall, Daniel is tall too, but more or less in general means...I guess Louis will be like them. Louis is now kind of 'normal' for his age. He's 13 and he's about as tall as his mommy... a lot of my male pupils ( Louis age ) are taller.

Pauline might grow a little taller than her mom .. but Steph is not really short either ( 1, 72 meters).

I think Stephanie's wish to keep them out of the spotlight might become more difficult to achieve. Louis and Pauline are now 13 and 12. The Andrea and Charlotte 'hype' started when they were about 15 ( andrea ) and 13 ( Chatlotte ) so I guess it might 'start' for Louis and Pauline in about 2-3 years .
Whatever way it will go...they'll be able to cope I guess. I copletely understand Stephanie would like to offer them a complete anonym life ... but I also believe they know very well how to handle things as they come.

Pauline

x3h44j.jpg

(keystone press)

12th birthday of Pauline Ducruet

Happy Birthday to Pauline!

You can definitely see those Kelly genes more so in Princess Stephanie's children than in Princess Caroline's. Although, there's something about Charlotte that reminds me of Princess Grace.

Is this the most recent photo of Pauline? Wow, she has sure grown up..Good looking girl!

michelle said:
I don't know if they grow that tall .... I mean the girls ... about Louis I don't know. He might not reach Pierre, that's right. Albert is tall but not too tall, Daniel is tall too, but more or less in general means...I guess Louis will be like them. Louis is now kind of 'normal' for his age. He's 13 and he's about as tall as his mommy... a lot of my male pupils ( Louis age ) are taller.

Pauline might grow a little taller than her mom .. but Steph is not really short either ( 1, 72 meters).

I think Stephanie's wish to keep them out of the spotlight might become more difficult to achieve. Louis and Pauline are now 13 and 12. The Andrea and Charlotte 'hype' started when they were about 15 ( andrea ) and 13 ( Chatlotte ) so I guess it might 'start' for Louis and Pauline in about 2-3 years .
Whatever way it will go...they'll be able to cope I guess. I copletely understand Stephanie would like to offer them a complete anonym life ... but I also believe they know very well how to handle things as they come.

Pauline

(keystone press)

Beate said:
Is this the most recent photo of Pauline? Wow, she has sure grown up..Good looking girl!
It belongs to the last official pics from this year's circus festival. And you are absolutely right, she has grown up to a wonderful looking young girl. Hope you had a great birthday, dear Pauline :)

The most recent photo of Louis ... great style :) ...

zx7ci9.jpg

(novella)

He's hot, well, maybe just cute. There's too many boys in my school that are cuttier than him, he looks just like a normal young boy, maybe because he's a normal young boy ;)

Paula** said:
He's hot, well, maybe just cute. There's too many boys in my school that are cuttier than him, he looks just like a normal young boy, maybe because he's a normal young boy ;)
Yeah, he is a normal young boy just like Andrea and Pierre. In my opinion there's nothing about Pierre that Louis doesn't have - but I'm only a guy so it's hard to say. My younger cousins and many of Michelle's pupils ( female ;) ) think he's handsome, so he must be, right ?!

Louis is very handsome indeed although hes a bit young, he is probably hotter than many of the guys his age i know. Pierre is also starting to looke really good but i remember when he was about Louis age.he didnt look half as good

Louis doesn't look young for a 13-year-old to me. There are pupils of mine, same age, looking far more childish ....

michelle said:
Louis doesn't look young for a 13-year-old to me. There are pupils of mine, same age, looking far more childish ....

Agree he looks very tall and grown up for his age! My classmates were much shorter than him in their 13s

Is that Michael sitting with Louis?

Ann

Suonymona said:
Is that Michael sitting with Louis?

Ann
Yap...it's him. ( Well, Michael is the one standing, the boy in black ... Louis is sitting):)

Last edited:
Louis played his first football match in Cap d'Ail (Olycom)

th_05057_000014w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom