Pauline, Louis, Camille Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, yup simon he does indeed seem to be becoming quite the looker. great pictures, michelle.

He is very good looking and I like his clean cut style.. He is a nice combination between Prince Albert and Daniel Ducruet..All of Princess Stepahnie's kids are really great looking..Hope to see more pics of them..:)

Here is a pic of Louis talking to Ernst-August from fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 211
do you not think that louis looks like albert?

Louis is certainly getting more and more good looking! I thought he was cute as a kid, but not heartbreakingly cute like his cousins. It seems that he will surpass them in the looks department. He seems nice and well-behaved, too.

The grandchildren of Rainier and Grace are all so good looking! They may not look alike, but good looking just the same. Such great genes in the family. ;)

_________
Monica17

Louis 2004 ' Monaco soccer fan'

photo source: polfoto, abaca press, starfacephoto, brainpix

Attachments

• l1.JPG
    l1.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 158
  • l2.JPG
    l2.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 163
  • l3.JPG
    l3.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 151
  • l4.JPG
    l4.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 156
  • l5.JPG
    l5.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 167
  • l6.JPG
    l6.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 136
  • l7.JPG
    l7.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 148
  • l8.JPG
    l8.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 156
  • l9.JPG
    l9.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 157
  • l10.JPG
    l10.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 147
some more ...

photo source: same sources

Attachments

• l11.JPG
    l11.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 143
  • l12.JPG
    l12.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 164
  • l13.JPG
    l13.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 167
  • l14.JPG
    l14.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 174
monacokids-dop8a.jpg

Stephanie's eldest, Louis Ducruet - Pauline's sibling and Camille's half-brother - will turn 13 this November, and is seventh in line to the throne

( source: Hello.com)

michelle said:
Stephanie's eldest, Louis Ducruet - Pauline's sibling and Camille's half-brother - will turn 13 this November, and is seventh in line to the throne

( source: Hello.com)

Michelle, I totally love this shot of Louis! He is such a good looking young man - even better looking than his cousins in my opinion. Do you know what is he like? I'm going to show this to my young nieces (almost same age) - they're going to go gaga over him. ;) I'm sorry that I'm too old for him, hahaha!

_________
Monica17

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing how fast kids can change! He's definitely going to be one of the next teen idols for young girls to look at! He seems to be getting use to the media exposure. In previous years, he seemed camera shy, but now, he seems relaxed and comfortable with the idea that he is definitely going to be in the public eye.

monica17 said:
Michelle, I totally love this shot of Louis! He is such a good looking young man - even better looking than his cousins in my opinion. Do you know what is he like? I'm going to show this to my young nieces (almost same age) - they're going to go gaga over him. ;) I'm sorry that I'm too old for him, hahaha!

_________
Monica17

:) Well.... Louis, Louis...:p he's too young for me as well ( 12 years younger)....:(
First of all: Louis, to me has a wonderful name, I love the name Louis ( I'll name my first son this way... D'ont worry sweet brother I'll name him Louis- Sebastian :p:D) The name is old but not old-fashioned. Louis was named after is great-grandfather LouisII, well and Rainier has the name as well ( Rainier Henri Louis Maxence Bertrand ) and Albert too ( Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre ).
Monaco's soccer Stadium is called 'Stade Louis II', Albert once made a joke sayng to his nephew: " If you make it into the ProTeam we'll name the stadium 'Louis III' ..."
Louis is a biiiiig fan of soccer, specially of the AS Monaco FC. He has several team jerseys ( the red and white ones) like his sisters and Stephanie as well. Every season Stephanie buys them in the AS Monaco FC fan shop ( Rue Grimaldi, Monaco - Louis often goes there to shop, his cousins as well) He has ASM shirts with players names on and he also has ASM shirts the club made for him with the names: 'Prince Louis' , 'Son of our princess' , 'Ducruet'.
He is a very sweet and gentle caracter., very polite and well behaved. Sometimes he can be a bomb as well getting kind of furious and loud, but which teenager doesn't. I think his results at school are as far as I know good and he has no problems .He also has a very close relationship with his father and his brother Michael who's only 10 months older than him.
I don't know really about the girls part of a 12 year old boy....I guess there might be some...wonder if Stephanie knows...but I bet even she doesn't really. So a typical 12 year old guy....

Last edited:
Well Daniel said in an interview that both Louis and Micheal had "girlfriends" (is that what you call a girl a 12 year old fancies? I'm not sure, but I guess you understood what I mean) but that Pauline should wait to be much older to have a "boyfriend" because he is jealous...

I think I would have killed my father for saying something so private about me to someone, let alone a mag, but maybe they are more used to it...:)

Thanks for the information Michelle,

Kisses

Grace said:
Well Daniel said in an interview that both Louis and Micheal had "girlfriends" (is that what you call a girl a 12 year old fancies? I'm not sure, but I guess you understood what I mean) but that Pauline should wait to be much older to have a "boyfriend" because he is jealous...

I think I would have killed my father for saying something so private about me to someone, let alone a mag, but maybe they are more used to it...:)

Thanks for the information Michelle,

Kisses

Do you happen to have a transcript of that interview, Grace ? :)

I had the mag, I can try to find it, but I don't remember if the quote was in the last interview he gave or the one before that...he talks to the italian papers a lot lately;) ..

I'll look for it,

kisses

Grace said:
I had the mag, I can try to find it, but I don't remember if the quote was in the last interview he gave or the one before that...he talks to the italian papers a lot lately;) ..

I'll look for it,

kisses

Thanx...that's sweet :)

No way, poor louis! I kill my dad if he says that on tv! I feel bad for him.
We have something in comoon...i love soccer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom