Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion I think the way Albert has behaved is deplorable. Obviously it takes two to tango but his behavior is highly irresponsible and to me demonstrate a certain lack of repect for women. Yes its true they slept with him willingly but by obviously not using birth control he knew(they knew) pregnancy was a possibility. For him not to take responsibility was just plain wrong. A DNA test could have immediately told him whether or not he was the father. For him to not acknowledge these children whose lives now will always be referenced as the illegitimate children of Prince Albert is an injustice to those children. Perhaps if they had been the illegitimate children of Joe Schmoe they may not have to had to face the sordid details of what they have to deal with now.

I have a lot of admiration for Nicole for forcing him to acknowledge her son. As you can see now - waiting 14 years to acknowledge Jazmin - he most likely would not have acknowledged Alexandre had Nicole not taken matters into her hand. I also have have to respect Tamara's courage in opening up herself to scrutiny both personal and now media for perservering in having her child if not legitimated, acknowledged.

I think many women on this board need to take a step back from finding malice in either Nicole's or Tamara's actions. Each woman obviously has a right to their own decision whether to bring a child into this world. We do not know their beliefs religious or otherwise. What I am trying to say is that motive is a hard thing to pin down. Try not to pull down other women to elevate PA to a status higher than royalty. A lot of people use their positions to prey on people. Don't you think it's a bit odd that he impregnated women not in his "class." Women most people would never believe he would associate with and yet he did and in my opinion ruthless discarded.

He is a man of incredible means and he has two children no matter how they came into being. In America we say every child is entitled to the financial support of his parents so that they do not become public charges.
If they are not going to get his love why not his financial support?

I apologize for being long-winded but it bothers me that many people think that these women were wrong in seeking his acknowledgement of his children.

Be a man Albert, take responsibility for your actions.
Ingyk

elektraking said:
She is not that good looking, neither her mom!! She is going to have tough time . I mean the rest of the Grimaldi are very beautiful. Maybe they can fix her up.Like Princess Diaries:cool: !!

Why does it matter whether she is good-looking or not? He is not exactly Cary Grant

The majority of housing in Palm Desert is gated, 98% of the homes are built behind walls. Jazmin and her mother live like everyone else here and can afford to do so with or without PA assistance.
The community has banded together and run the people that want to stalk Jazmin and her mother out of town. This is a small cloase knit community with many well known people and Jazmin is no exception. :)

Last edited:
I hope Prince Albert gets to know his two children other than handing out financial support. He has fathered two children and should get to know them as such instead of a bank withdrawal. I wish all the best luck to Jazmin, the one person who has had no control over the situation but is the subject of it. I also have a soft spot in my heart for her as we live in the same state! (Palm Springs/Desert is a very nice place but very hot!)

I was just wondering if she was given the name Grimaldi at birth? In the LA Times today, they wrote that her last name was Totonto or Torono (something like that) and not Grimaldi. So I was just wondering what her last name is legally.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with her looks.

Ingyk said:
Why does it matter whether she is good-looking or not? He is not exactly Cary Grant
Far from it! And if he wasn't a Prince, half the women on this board who support him indefatiguably wouldn't give him the time of day!

I find it strange that the news media is referring to Jazmin as Albert's "Love Child". When did a one night stand become a love relationship.

pinkylou said:
i would also like to point out that PA was young( and foolish) and young men are foolish and reckless.
anyway, wasn't TR married and on vacation with her husband when she slept with PA.

Typical. It's always the woman's fault.

Albert was what, 31?, when he met Jazmin's mother. He's not that young. It's not like he's 17 or 18. He should have heard of the useful object called condom by 31. I can't believe some of people here saying Albert was "trapped" by two women and blaming the women for not using contraception. If a prince doesn't want to be "trapped", he should have worn a condom when he has a one-night stand. And a man being "trapped" twice is either stupid or careless.

BurberryBrit said:
There is nothing wrong with her looks.

I agree "BB"

What is beauty at the end of the day? Its a socially destructive prejudice & unfortunately Its something we all fall victim too.

However, there's nothing wrong with Miss Rotolo/Grimaldi's (?) appearance...The girl is 14 years old and would be going through bodily changes (as has everyone in this forum at one time or another) and yet is subject to pathetic remarks made against her by people much older than herself...Definitly show's the mentality of some!

"MII"

Last edited:
elektraking said:
She is not that good looking, neither her mom!! She is going to have tough time . I mean the rest of the Grimaldi are very beautiful. Maybe they can fix her up.Like Princess Diaries:cool: !!

She seems to have inherited her mother's chin and cheeks. And from the few pictures posted I see Albert's traits in here eyes, from above the cheek bones. But I agree with you, she is no beauty nor is her mother. She also reminds me of Chelsea Clinton, Bill and Hillary Clinton's daugther. Maybe Jazmin, like Chelsea, will grow out of this ugly duckling phase as she matures.
But, she is no Grace, Caroline or Charlotte.

anag said:
Oh, how I wish Caroline was on the throne... sigh...

Me too. She is currently the (unnamed) Crown Princess of Monaco, Albert's heir.

Last edited:
le_ptit_diablotin said:
I totally agree with you... They manipulated the Prince Albert II... so they also are responsible for that.
Oh please...give me a break here. It takes two to tangle and tangle a web did he weave in hopes that his web wouldn't break. Well break it did...and hooray for the ladies! (and the two innocents). He's a dis'grace' (pardon the pun).:mad:

BurberryBrit said:
Far from it! And if he wasn't a Prince, half the women on this board who support him indefatiguably wouldn't give him the time of day!
Bravo! He's not anyone I would give the time of day to from what I've read in biographies, autobiographies and over documents regarding the Monaco principality and him in general with his relationship with others, including his own family.

soCal girl said:
I hope Prince Albert gets to know his two children other than handing out financial support. He has fathered two children and should get to know them as such instead of a bank withdrawal. .
I hope they get to know him too as they challenge him and his position and the principality.

soCal girl said:
I hope Prince Albert gets to know his two children other than handing out financial support. He has fathered two children and should get to know them as such instead of a bank withdrawal. I wish all the best luck to Jazmin, the one person who has had no control over the situation but is the subject of it. I also have a soft spot in my heart for her as we live in the same state! (Palm Springs/Desert is a very nice place but very hot!)

I was just wondering if she was given the name Grimaldi at birth? In the LA Times today, they wrote that her last name was Totonto or Torono (something that started with a T) and not Grimaldi. So I was just wondering what her last name is legally.

I wondered about the same thing, regarding the surname. Maybe it was a condition of the agreement between the parties when they decided to issue the public recognition of Jazmin as Albert's daughter: that Tamara change the name from Grimaldi to Rotolo? It makes some sense, considering that his son, Eric Alexandre, also is known by the maternal surname. Perhaps Albert is willing to acknowledge them, give them financial support, but less inclined to give them his "special" name with all the advent perks.

Mrs.Smith said:
I don't think that her mother will do everything to protect her from the press. She called the poor girl Grace Grimaldi - to me that says everything about her. Someone who really wants only the best for the girl would pray every day that the identity of her father will never be public. sorry, that's what I'm thinking!
Merci beaucoup.

Lillia said:
Well, the press/paprazzis will follow her around now for the rest of her life. I've seen reports that the mother was very excited about the then prospect that her daughter belonged to Albert, because of the 'royalty' piece. So now the girl has to experience being followed everywhere she goes, no more privacy for her and having her freedom taken away, she will be subject to all the criticism and scrutiny of strangers, for everything from her clothes to who she goes around with. She cannot even enjoy going to school in peace.

Oh well, I hope she enjoyed it while she had it, because no more for her. As the saying goes, 'you never miss the water until the well runs dry'. I wonder how much peace and freedom is going for these days?
Perfectly said.

I don't see anything wrong with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi since Grimaldi is her father's family name. I think she is trying to make the girl feel proud of her family history and not to feel ashamed of having been born. I am disturbed at the frequent references in almost every article that her mother was a waitress. There is something demeaning the way they put the words together. Waitressing isn't a glamour job, but not the same as prostitution either. It wasn't a problem for Albert when he had the affair with her.

Last edited:
Incas said:
I don't see anything wrong with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi since Grimaldi is her father's family name. I think she is trying to make the girl feel proud of her family history and not to feel ashamed of having been born. I am disturb at the frequent references in almost every article that her mother was a waitress. There is something demeaning the way they put the words together. Waitressing isn't a glamour job, but not the same a prostitution either. It was a problem for Albert when he had the affair with her.
Thank you, its about time somebody said that. I mean why are some people so mad that she called her daughter grimaldi. She was so sure its alberts child so she did the appropriate thing. I'm sure she did not know about the rule for not using grimaldi if you are born out of wedlock but still its the kids name. Albert needs to get out of his high horse and let his kids and I repeat his KIDS have his name like it should be. Please talking about how they will not use the grimaldi name. What the .........................That is there name, he should be working in changing their names from whatever it was to grimaldi. They are more grimaldi than the casiraghi's

Last edited:
elektraking said:

It shouldn't matter what she looks like her appearance is fine to me.

leahteresa said:
Bravo! He is out and out lying saying he didn't know til a little while ago that she was his child. Hell, I knew he was her father and I've never met any of them.

I have also read that TR's father reported PA has been supporting JGG all along. In his interview on CNN with Larry King PA said he was providing for Alexandre but NC's desire for attention drove her to do her interview. I thought in this last comment was very believable. He also said he did not publically acknowledge Alexandre because he wanted to protect him, another comment that seems to jive with his delay in acknowledgeing JGG. I believe, or have heard that she is now being refered to in news casts as Jasmin Grace Rotolo.

Great post, leahteresa. I do wonder, though, whether PA's desire to "protect" Jazmin and Alexandre was really a desire to "protect" his own image. The way I see it, he knew he had to keep NC quiet, so he acknowledged Alex, bought the villa, etc. But he refused to acknowledge him publicly, hoping that he could put it off (as he had with Jazmin).

I think that's what set NC off--the delay. It is possible PA knew that once NC became known, TR was going to come forward, and he said as much in the Larry King interview ("others in similar situations").

He basically had it arranged so that he appeared to be the swinging bachelor prince with no children, when in fact he had two. Once NC knocked down the first domino, the rest followed quickly.

jabilo said:
Yeah and it only took him like 14yrs. Shame on him.
PS: Is it just me or does jazmin look exactly like PA now that that matter has been resolved. Its probably just me.

I dont think Jazmin got her father's look..:confused: ..when you dont know Jazmin, you wont ever think she's a daughter of Albert..She looks very much like her mom...

Last edited:
To be honest, we don't know how many children Albert has fathered; from now on it would be difficult to believe the Palais denials in this subject: one denial is not good but it would pass; but two!:rolleyes:

maryellen1539 said:
Royal bed unmade again

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19331624%255E663,00.html

Last line: "An unnamed spokesman for Prince Albert said: "We can assure everyone there are no more hidden children." "

Isn't there suppose to be another boy, well now a man, in Germany?

Another quote from that paper:

"Jazmin is reportedly considering writing a book about her life or moving to France to study."

I can understand she wants to go to France to study, but considering writing a book doesnt make any sense to me. Hopefully it is not true, it doesnt look as a good decision or maybe it is the intentions of her mother.

Tamara was very beautiful when she met Albert and I'm sure Jazmin will be a very pretty girl when over her teen years (not that it matters when judging a person, but just for the record).

The problem with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi, and publicly sue Albert, is not that it was not in her right, because it was, but in attracting the attention of the press on her daughter. Whatever you think about Tamara, Nicole or Albert (and as you've seen I have been quite harsh on him), I think both mothers and father put their children in a very difficult situation by going to the press, and I think a parent should put the well being of the kid first. I know ALbert didn't help, and the blame is mainly on him, but both mothers were not saints either.

I wonder if there's anymore. I'm really shock and dissapointed with PRince Albert. Very unresponsible. The first one can be passed as a mistake, but the second - please! Someone teach him the meaning of responsibility

Here is a good and witty article, and some quotes from it ;)

The Bachelor Prince strikes again

...WHO WOULD have figured that Prince Albert of Monaco was the Kevin Federline of royalty? Another day, another kid.
It turns out the prince, who was single for so long people started to whisper, has not been lacking for female companionship.
Yesterday his lawyer, Thierry Lacoste, acknowledged in the French newspaper, Le Figaro, that Albert is the father of a 14-year-old California girl.
She's the nicely-named Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, and although she is welcome in Monaco (gee, that's big of them), she cannot take the throne, and the royal family does not recognize her use of the Grimaldi name. So says Lacoste....

...It was only last July that Grace's boy admitted he had fathered a child out of wedlock with a former flight attendant from Togo in West Africa. The boy, Alexandre, is now 3 years old. Albert told the New York Times last year that other women had made similar claims. "I don't know of any others that could be true," he said.
Let's try that again.
Rotolo made a paternity claim shortly after Jazmin was born, Albert told the Times, but after a U.S. court dismissed the case, he thought the matter had gone away.
The story of Alexandre brought it back. Hi, dad...

I think so much criticism has fallen on Princess Stephanie because of her love life and her youngest child being born outside of marriage. Now that criticism should fall on Prince Albert. Shame on him! There is no telling how many children he has out there. I agree with Eliza. He has a responsibilty not only as a parent but as a soverign public figure. I do not think Grace would be amused!!

I am very amused!
All of that wealth and education and yet still no class!

Ariel said:
Another quote from that paper:

"Jazmin is reportedly considering writing a book about her life or moving to France to study."

I can understand she wants to go to France to study, but considering writing a book doesnt make any sense to me. Hopefully it is not true, it doesnt look as a good decision or maybe it is the intentions of her mother.

What type of newspaper is the Herald Sun? Tabloid or legitmate media. I mean, the girl is what...14...not that she cant right a book. But really! I doubt she would have the wherewithall to write about book about finding out you are the iillegimate daughter of a Prince!

I tell you..one of the great things about the Internet is that the news is out there and available. You can read about the days events in Australia, Hong Kong etc and its opened up a whole new world. The bad thing about the internet...people can write whatever they want without any type of responsibility for just saying anything!

I'm not surprised, im just disapointed.
I question myself if Princess Grace were live what would she think about this whole thing :(

i honestly feel so much for Jazmin. I'm 16 and I know that puberty and school and just this age can be a big pain, but if i had photographers hound me, I think I would go mad! especially since she isn't used to them. little Alex will learn to deal, but Jazmin has to start now and ugh what an age to start. best of luck to her :rolleyes:

Grace said:
Tamara was very beautiful when she met Albert and I'm sure Jazmin will be a very pretty girl when over her teen years (not that it matters when judging a person, but just for the record).

The problem with calling her daughter Grace Grimaldi, and publicly sue Albert, is not that it was not in her right, because it was, but in attracting the attention of the press on her daughter. Whatever you think about Tamara, Nicole or Albert (and as you've seen I have been quite harsh on him), I think both mothers and father put their children in a very difficult situation by going to the press, and I think a parent should put the well being of the kid first. I know ALbert didn't help, and the blame is mainly on him, but both mothers were not saints either.

Are there pictures of Tamara when she was younger?
I think Jazmin looks just fine. We haven't seen a real close up of her yet so it is hard to judge..I think she looks like a sweet girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom