The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Lalla Meriem you clearly read the book. In it is quotes from Tamara where she was clearly stating her daughter was the rightful heir to the throne of Monaco and the Grimaldis were afraid an outsider would run the family.

Excuse me Trustworthy but you are incorrect last summer 2006 after Jazmin graduated Tamara gave photo's with written permission and we discussed this in the Forum that she gave them to the European tabloids after Albert had sued over the use of photo's of him with Tamara.
One Official photo was agreed upon by ALL parties and released to one publication -- Paris Match for their cover -- and of course Albert did not sue over this because it was approved. Additional photos of Jazmin at her graduation were taken by paparazzi during her graduation ceremony and not with the cooperation of any involved party. These are the facts.

Old 01-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
One Official photo was agreed upon by ALL parties and released to one publication -- Paris Match for their cover -- and of course Albert did not sue over this because it was approved. Additional photos of Jazmin at her graduation were taken by paparazzi during her graduation ceremony and not with the cooperation of any involved party. These are the facts.
These are the facts why? Do you have any supporting documents that support this?

Old 01-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk
These are the facts why? Do you have any supporting documents that support this?
Thank you Zonk.

Now I will support the things I've said all along and my piece will be said.

thread 4 post 65 is a photo only Tamara could have released to someone for the press.

page 10 post 192 is the photo Albert sued over.

page 14 post 276 Excerpt from The LA Times:

"Rotolo filed a malpractice suit in Los Angeles against her attorney in 2001, alleging that he failed to advise her that she should have filed the paternity suit in Monaco before 1994 to maintain her legal rights."
source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ack=crosspromo Why did she file that if she was getting child support all along? No one answered that question.

page 18 post 349 reported what Tamara is like. In it is said Albert gave Jazmin an allowance no money to her mother who he wanted nothing to do with.

page 20 post 387 photos Jazmin posed for.

page 24 post 463 both posed for this photo.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustWorthy
Thank you, I was wondering very much about his last night and couldn't ask because my worthless internet connection died.

I was actually wondering where the proof was that she actually gave written premission or that she gave pictures, at all.

I'd rather see the proof that she did it then to believe that she did for no reason.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Thank you Zonk.

thread 4 post 65 is a photo only Tamara could have released to someone for the press.

"Rotolo filed a malpractice suit in Los Angeles against her attorney in 2001, alleging that he failed to advise her that she should have filed the paternity suit in Monaco before 1994 to maintain her legal rights."
source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ack=crosspromo Why did she file that if she was getting child support all along? No one answered that question.

page 18 post 349 reported what Tamara is like. In it is said Albert gave Jazmin an allowance no money to her mother who he wanted nothing to do with.

I dont know the circumstances of Tamara's child support but from my observations (not fully knowing the understanding that might have existed between Tamara and Albert)....I could see why if she was getting some type of child support from Albert why she would file to have it legalized so to speak. How many of us know someone who has arrangement with a former partner regarding child support that is off the books. By that I mean, it was an agreement between the two parties with no court involved. You are basically at the mercy of the paying person. If they choose not to pay, you have no legal recourse. Or maybe she wanted some official documentation regarding health care and/or college. I could definitely see if she was getting some type of support why she would want something legalized. As someone else mentioned, why shouldn't Jazmin be the responsibity of both her parents? She isn't some little secret..she is a person with emotional and financial needs.

In refrence to the last two posts that you reference...they look like graduation pictures. Don't we all pose for that type of picture? Now, I don't know the circumstances (if Tamara or anyone else sold them) but I hardly think they should be penalized for posing at Jazmin's graduation ceremonies. For all we know someone else could have taken the picture at the cermony and sold it....that has been known to happen.

The following is a general statement...not addressed to you specifically.

I also find it odd that we are still discussing/interpreting/questioning the goings on what happened 15 years ago. Whether you think Tamara trapped Albert (cause last I heard it takes two to make a baby), Tamara was wrong to pursue a paternity claim (would it be fair to Jazmin if she didn't know who her father was/or to Albert that he didn't know he had a daughter?), he should or should have not recognized Jazmin, the motives of both Tamara and Jazmin (although I question why people blame a 15 year old...but we all have our own moral compass).

Futhermore, isn't everything really up to how YOU interpret it. We could both look at the sky...I say its white with blue and you can say its blue with white. There are people who like Tamara and/or Jazmin and those who don't. Not everyone is going to like everyone else. That's what makes this a great place to participate in....but sometimes we get so bogged down with the tiniest facts and it seems a little silly. The Main fact is this: Jazmin is Here. Albert is her father. What happened in the Past is the Past. We should be looking forward to her future. Hopefully that future includes a wonderful relationship with her father...and if it does...it doesn't really matter how it started now does it?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Thank you Zonk.

MY COMMENTS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT ANY INDIVIDUAL. I'M SPEAKING IN GENERAL TERMS WITH THE HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CLARIFY.

I'm sorry to say that a posting on a thread in a forum is not proof. If someone can provide me a link to each of the above statements I can see what is being referring to and I will be happy to clarify. I can assure everyone that unless they played a role in taking the photographs or selling them -- one would be only assuming they know their origin.

Page 14: To answer the question about why the malpractice suit was filed... I would assume, as you might, that any lawyer is always going to hold another lawyer accountable for his mistakes. If this check and balance was not in place, how would one ever determine between a good lawyer and a bad. Now let's assume lawyers are not cheap, and they're not -- if someone was told they had to file a certain lawsuit by a certain time to establish some sort precedent -- and to do this requires a large retainer. Would you not want the proper advice? And if not, would you not want your money back, especially if you were given bad advice? And in fact, lawyers sue lawyers -- so unless filed pro per -- it's nothing more than one law firm going after another. Just something to think about...

Page 18: This very well could be the case. I'm not sure anyone has ever claimed a relationship between Albert and either Mother, certainly not Tamara. It has been reported, in a statement from Albert, that he would like to maintain a private relationship with his children and that he has financially provided since birth with the hope of keeping them a secret until they reached adulthood. If he has made this statement, why do we not wish to believe him?

As for the images, unless I can see them to offer my opinion -- I shall say only this. With the talent, determination and technology now available to paparazzi -- it is nearly impossible to determine whether a photo was "posed" for or not -- and even then, if I pose for a photo for you and your friend takes a picture over your shoulder of me -- does this mean I posed for your friend also?

I offer up something else that can easily be verified for anyone who cares to take the time (it's easy to make claims but when a suggestion is made how to verify no one seems to want to) -- there's two versions of the E! Hollywood story on the Grimaldis -- the old version from a few years ago has MacCormack and his photos -- the new version or the one they've been showing the last few years has MacCormack and his photos edited out. Why? Because E! got legal threats regarding MacCormack and his claims. Also, it is easy enough to write MacCormack an email and post his response -- he's listed in Google.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
This thread is going around in circles and is going nowhere. I'm closing this thread until there's some actual news about Jazmin for people to discuss. The constant outbreak of fights over whose sources know the REAL truth is just getting tiresome. Don't even think about starting it up on any of the other threads.

Lady Jennifer
Princely Family of Monaco Moderator

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Closed Thread