The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 06-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 787
I wouldn't be surprised if her name is and has remained Grimaldi. PA and his lawyers could be flat out lying (I'm not saying they are) to the press about her being "Rotolo" and not bearing the Grimaldi name because of course his toddler son Alexandre does not bear that name. Nothing I read as the official version of this story or anything PA has to say do I believe.
__________________

__________________
  #62  
Old 06-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: N/A, France
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I wouldn't be surprised if her name is and has remained Grimaldi. PA and his lawyers could be flat out lying (I'm not saying they are) to the press about her being "Rotolo" and not bearing the Grimaldi name because of course his toddler son Alexandre does not bear that name. Nothing I read as the official version of this story or anything PA has to say do I believe.
On the certificate I posted her name is clearly and legally Grimaldi.
__________________

__________________
  #63  
Old 06-01-2006, 02:57 PM
leahteresa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Waipahu, United States
Posts: 305
TR may have agreed to give up the Grimaldi last name in exchange for public recognition. It's very easy to change your last name in the states, married women do it every day.
__________________
  #64  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Did Ms. Rotolo work in Palm Springs prior to the birth of her daughter? Or did she move there when she was pregnant?
__________________
  #65  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I suppose both parents are rotating in their graves
no kidding. but they knew Albert's propensities, and maybe they had it in mind that this would be the only circumstance that there would ever be any sort of acknowledgement of any out of wedlock child -- after they are gone.

wow.
__________________
  #66  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Ariel's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 555
I dont see why Albert would deny his last name to his child. I cant understand it. This is a pretty difficult situation for him as he seemed to be forced to make it official just when there were no chance to keep it hidden. He recognized Alex first because of the pressures of his mom were for sure harder than Tamara's. Now he said it was the press that push him to recognize her now and not when she was older. I was asking myself, what is the reason he had for keeping hidden until she is 18?

In relation to his parents, i think his mother would have been a great help for him, maybe giving him some advices that seems he lacked. I can understand one child out of the wedlock but two...that looks like he didnt learn the lesson. We dont know Tamara so we dont know if she tricked him or not. He knows for sure what happened and who the fault was. Im just sure it is not Jazmin's
__________________
  #67  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 303
There are bigger photos of Jazmin Grace going to school at brunopress.
__________________
  #68  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Saba's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 82
Finally!

Finally!
Now the world knows for sure, this is fantastic news for anyone that doubted the paternity and best of all for Jazmin.
__________________
  #69  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:55 PM
le_ptit_diablotin's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode
PA probably acted without thinking. When you are a man with so much popularity, you should be carreful. But, I think that Jazmin and Alexandre's mothers manipulated him. PA isn't the only one to blame. If they (Tamara Rotolo and Nicole Coste) didn't use contraception, they knew that they could be pregnant.
It's easy to blame PA, because he is not perfect. But, mothers are guilty too. They knew that their baby will never be with their father.

I would like to know if mothers decided to have their baby (knowing the situation) because they could be famous, because their child could be famous, because they really want to have a baby (even if the child will not see their father), etc.

It's my personal way of life, but if I was pregnant and if the father was a non serious affair, I did not want to have the baby.
I totally agree with you... They manipulated the Prince Albert II... so they also are responsible for that.
__________________
  #70  
Old 06-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
It is so bad that papparazzi don't live poor Jazmin alone. :( I think that Tamara and first of all P Albert should do everything to protect her privacy. I hope that she will have normal youthhood.
__________________
  #71  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_ptit_diablotin
I totally agree with you... They manipulated the Prince Albert II... so they also are responsible for that.
Well, I happen to disagree. I would have my baby anyway, because it would be my baby. The child isn't guilty of anything.
I don't agree with the way both women handled the situation but I don't agree with the idea that they gave birth to their children to manipulate. Maybe they felt a little safer then most single-mothers do because they knew the father of their child is a very wealthy man and can support them. But to give birth to a child just to manipulate their father? that's a bit far-fetched, imo.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #72  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,897
Well, while they would probably never admit it, there may be an element of manipulation there. I mean, what better way to insert yourself into the life (or at least the wallet) of a high-profile rich man than to produce a child in this day and age of DNA testing?

We don't know their motives, of course, but it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that they became pregnant in order to keep their ties to the prince in some way.
__________________
  #73  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:15 PM
MoonlightRhapsody's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Garden Grove, United States
Posts: 934
This situation is difficult to generalize because Albert isn't like the average Joe with a child from a relationship that didn't last. When you're a prince with millions of dollars on you, you have to be suspicious of claimants of paternity. From the articles I read, the matter was resolved just weeks ago, meaning he probably had a DNA test done recently. He probably truly doubted that Jasmin was his seing the circumstances (alleged, anyway) under which she was concieved.
__________________
*~* In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock. *~*
*~* Judge not those who try and fail. Judge those who fail to try. *~*
Sweden's Picture of the Month Represenative
  #74  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,345
Elspeth, I concur with you.

Let's see what happens within the next few weeks & months, it will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds. Will this fade into the background slightly like Nicole and litte Alexandre or will it dominate within the press for months to come? Who knows.

Great discussion so far. Brilliant!:)
__________________
  #75  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Lakshmi's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: *, United States
Posts: 1,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightrhapsody
This situation is difficult to generalize because Albert isn't like the average Joe with a child from a relationship that didn't last. When you're a prince with millions of dollars on you, you have to be suspicious of claimants of paternity. From the articles I read, the matter was resolved just weeks ago, meaning he probably had a DNA test done recently. He probably truly doubted that Jasmin was his seing the circumstances (alleged, anyway) under which she was concieved.
It makes sense for me. P Albert seemed to fully believe that Jazmin was not his child. I also concluded from the recent articles that a paternity test was done just a few months ago.
One thing about Jazmin's conception circumstances surprises me. Tamara was married when she met Albert. She might still had sex with her hubby, b/c they come together to MC. Less than 4 weeks after after having affair with PA she contaced him again telling about pregnancy.She realised quite early she was pregnant. maybe I am creating conspiracy teory be it seemed she was checking /making sure if she was pregnant almost immidiatly after her brief liazon with PA ended. Tamara claimed on the beginning that she was separated in time she met PA and traveled w/girlfried. maybe she had other reasons to lie about her marital status just to pretend the pregnancy was accidental and PA was the only man she slept in that time. Also I find it hard to believe that a man like PA didn't use a protection with a woman he just met. (I head/read the court cases of women who got pregnant while retrieving a sperm from a used condom and impregnant themself so nothing would surprise me ) But again it just speculation. I hope it will not be deleted. I just try to understand why PA deleyed with DNA test with that child. Maybe it sounds crazy but I had similar suspicions in case of little Alex conception.
__________________
  #76  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:18 PM
BurberryBrit's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: onthenet, United States
Posts: 1,439
Men need to be held responsible for the fact that every time they have sex, it's a possibility that a child will result. I don't care if TR and NC were manipulative and planned to trap him. Every time a man has sex he knows that it's a possibility.

I don't agree that it is the fault of the woman and if she gets pregnant and the father doesn't want the baby then it's too bad for her. That's ourageous! And I am apalled that woman in this day and age feel that way. PA is a grown man and should have known better. If the mother wants the baby no matter the reason--personal, religious, moral, financial--then the dad has to simply deal with it. When he slept with those women he was playing roulette.
__________________
Für Gott, Fürst und Vaterland

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
  #77  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Kelly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,106
I was reading in Hello! that he knew all along she was his daughter. He was trying to protect her privacy but the media became to unbearable for her and so he admitted it. who knows?
__________________
  #78  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .a, United States
Posts: 3,345
Kelly, that was known, and now fact, by many of us years ago. It is only now that the press is finding this out.

Maybe the press should start reading these royal boards for correct information, etc. instead of making half of it up.
__________________
  #79  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 41
Whilst it's easy to judge Prince Albert and the two mothers of his children, no one actually knows what happened between them. The most important person in all this is Jazmin Grace who never asked to be in this situation, and who after all is just a child. Imagine how she is going to feel in a couple of years time when she is old enough to understand what happened between her parents and why they aren't together, and she finds newspapers, magazines and even internet forums discussing how irresonsible her father is and how her mother is a manipulator.
__________________

  #80  
Old 06-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Kelly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,106
So sad but I am daring to say that it is a price to pay for being in a situation that it isn't her fault at all as you say English Rose.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 4 : Feb.2007 - April 2007 Lady Jennifer Current Events Archive 43 04-09-2007 01:14 AM
Charlene Wittstock Current Events 7 : Nov.2006 - Jan.2007 tbhrc Current Events Archive 201 01-11-2007 07:35 PM
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi (Rotolo) 2 : April 2006 - June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 229 06-01-2006 02:21 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events dutch royal history engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden wedding william



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]