Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosca said:
The girl is ok, and so are her clothes, but it's her make up I do not like at all. And those Sophia Loren sunglasses aren't fit for a teenager.

As much as I don't like them, those types of sunglasses are the style now in the US. Even some men are wearing them-straight men.:cool:

wow she looks really mature for her age but thats not a bad thing.

libra65 said:
As much as I don't like them, those types of sunglasses are the style now in the US. Even some men are wearing them-straight men.:cool:

You're right, they are in style now. I think she looks quite presentable and I'm glad to see that she's flying to the South of France. Probably to Nice, not too long a ride away from Monaco. I hope she is spending quality time with her Dad.

Ani

I agree, she looks quite stylish! Does Monaco not have an airport? I remember when I drove from Nice to Monaco it took about an hour or so. I doubt that Albert would have his daughter be driven to Monaco.

Princess_Nessy said:
I agree, she looks quite stylish! Does Monaco not have an airport? I remember when I drove from Nice to Monaco it took about an hour or so. I doubt that Albert would have his daughter be driven to Monaco.

No airport. They have a heliport. There is a regular flight from Nice to Monaco.

I think Jazmin is a very pretty teenager, she certainly does have the Kelly genes! I'm not sure if she looks mostly like her mother, but she does have her father's eyes.

WindsorIII said:
Prince Albert must be so proud to have such a classy young lady for a daughter.

Not that he had a part in raising such a classy young lady.

I wonder if she will get to meet her American Kelly family? The girl has a HUGE extended family.

Tosca- Hi there. Actually as someone said above she looks more discreet than many teenagers today. And they do wear makeup pretty heavily and large earrings. I was thinking, personally, that she shows a rather healthy adjustment with the typical teen relating stuff. And girls tend to be more 'grown up' when they have single mothers with their opposite sex social life-its infectious with them.

wow, definitely the women on this family are quite the lookers, aren't they?
I would love to see Jazmin hanging around Charlotte, just to watch all the boys in the street drooling:lol::lol::lol:

Is there any way to view these photos without joining the website?
Thanks

Tosca said:
The girl is ok, and so are her clothes, but it's her make up I do not like at all. And those Sophia Loren sunglasses aren't fit for a teenager.
Being a single parent I have to agree with you she has been allowed to look grown up to fast and didn't have a normal childhood due to her mother. Take a look at the photo's of her as a child and you can see it sort of reminds me of Jon Benet.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Being a single parent I have to agree with you she has been allowed to look grown up to fast and didn't have a normal childhood due to her mother. Take a look at the photo's of her as a child and you can see it sort of reminds me of Jon Benet.

I agree with you: she sort of looked like Jon Benet. Tamara is probably pouring her frustration and expectations onto her daughter. Maybe she hopes JG will marry a prince one day, who knows?

At least JG doesn't shows her belly or panties, like many teenagers here do.;) :)

Jaz is certainly a down-to-earth girl, as she's been demostrating by getting outstanding marks at school. This has nothing to do with her heavy make -up. IMO Tamara has a hand in that matter.

Jaz is certainly a down-to-earth girl, as she's been demostrating by getting outstanding marks at school.
So did Albert and look what he made of his life.

Jazmin has good grades at school but it doesn't mean she is down-to-earth teen. I remember that in June when paparazzis were gathering around her school waiting her to leave the building, the first day she looked scared, but next day once in a car, she waved and smiled to crowd of journalists. She also has pics in Bunte, where she was caught by paparazzis, and obviously posing to pics. Jazmin seems not to live in real world.
I agree she looks like Jon Bonet. Her mom gave her Grimaldi last name, famous Grace Kelly name. Although Tamara had only brief liazon with Albert she obviosly wants her daughter to be a part of famous family and wants Grimaldi and Kelly families to be a part of her daughter identity. I doubt that Tamara would want her daughter to have an identity, last name etc of father with whom she had only a brief liazon if Albert were just a regular guy.

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
Jazmin has good grades at school but it doesn't mean she is down-to-earth teen. I remember that in June when paparazzis were gathering around her school waiting her to leave the building, the first day she looked scared, but next day once in a car, she waved and smiled to crowd of journalists. She also has pics in Bunte, where she was caught by paparazzis, and obviously posing to pics. Jazmin seems not to live in real world.
I agree she looks like Jon Bonet. Her mom gave her Grimaldi last name, famous Grace Kelly name. Although Tamara had only brief liazon with Albert she obviosly wants her daughter to be a part of famous family and wants Grimaldi and Kelly families to be a part of her daughter identity. I doubt that Tamara would want her daughter to have an identity, last name etc of father with whom she had only a brief liazon if Albert were just a regular guy.
Probablly not but hey.................she is the daughter of a grimaldi. No matter how it happened.

Ghislaine said:
So did Albert and look what he made of his life.

Interestingly enough, we have never read or heard a negative word about Jazmin. Even those quoted who claim to know her say very nice things about her. PA must have been quite pleased by all this.

Lakshmi said:

I saw that same footage and just seen the photos in Bunte. She's not posing and would hope she'd appear better if she was. Paparazzi shoot with high-power lens from great distances -- they 'rapid-fire' 10 frames a second while the subject is moving -- just to get that one shot of them not blinking and looking in the direction of the camera. There's little money in a subject with one eye open and one closed looking face down - they stalk, wait and shoot all day for that one money shot.

IMO -- she's a very grounded, well-mannered and graceful young lady. I would also add that I'm sure PA, and staff, educated her on how to handle herself and the media. PA was groomed -- I would bet he groomed his daughter during the Christmas visit -- doubt he'd spring an announcement on her.

As for "Tamara had only brief liazon (liaison) with Albert" -- according to the reports I've read and what's in the court case -- IT WAS THREE WEEKS! And they had contact after she returned to the US -- and we have no idea how much they spoke over the years. It's been reported, he supported Jazmin all these years and has said himself that he wanted to wait until she reached 18. How did the mother support her daughter in such a nice lifestyle; gated community, private schools, nice clothes -- AND that's a $80,000 Audi she's driving in those pictures.

Jazmin seems like a very sweet girl. She can't help her middle name is Grace, her mother decided to give her this name whether it has anything to do with Grace Kelly or not. As for her last name, there are many children born out of wedlock who are given their father's last name. It just happens in this case that the father happens to be the reigning prince of Monaco. I think Jazmin has handled the attention very gracefully for someone so young.

This comment might get the scissors, but I'll launch it anyway.

I hope some of you will be gentle with the negative comments about this little girl. She's just that and all of us are products of the parents rearing knowhow.
And if you're not careful you'll beat her down, tear her apart, and strip her of her dignity before she's had a chance to really come into it--just like you do/did the other three women--TR,NC,CW

It isn't Jazmin's fault that she was born nor born out of welock. It seems to me, from what I have read and seen, that Jazmin is coming out of all this with class, perhaps much more class than your average 14 year old American girl. I see her doing big things and not taking advantage of her her father's position. She's not Paris Hilton for goodness sake.

Lakshmi said:
I have to agree with what you say as well. The pictures in June were posed for photo's from her graduation. They also seemed very aware the pictures were being taken in December when at the Palace especially when Jazmin was looking directly at the camera.

Last edited:
soCal girl said:
Jazmin seems like a very sweet girl. She can't help her middle name is Grace, her mother decided to give her this name whether it has anything to do with Grace Kelly or not. As for her last name, there are many children born out of wedlock who are given their father's last name. It just happens in this case that the father happens to be the reigning prince of Monaco. I think Jazmin has handled the attention very gracefully for someone so young.

Everyone has a price -- E V E R Y O N E.
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.

TrustWorthy said:
I'm convinced PA not only played a role in giving JGG her name -- he's quite proud her name is Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. All the silliness about her not holding the Grimaldi name -- and being upset about her using Grace. If he had a problem with it he could have bought her any name he preferred -- at any time during the last 14 years. I'll bet her name looks quite nice on that Monegasque passport she carries.

Unless you've seen the passport your speaking nonsense

TrustWorthy said:

I never said her name shouldn't be Grimaldi. It is her name by birthright.

Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.

Last edited:
Lakshmi said:
Sure, Jazmin has right to Grimaldi name because Albert is her biological father. Point is that Tamara thinks that couple nights spent with a famous guy gives her child ,convinced during brief "romance", a claim to his fame and everything that was associated with it. Normally such claim have children whose mother was in longtime relationship with such famous guy, namely they at least for a while formed a family with that guy marriage or cohabitation. Usually, mothers who have out of wedlock children from a very short liaison with a man, give them their own, not father's name.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco. In series of interviews given by her friend, Bruce Mccormack, it was mentioned many times.
Go back and read every article before June of last year and you will see you are correct in that last paragraph. There is no doubt in my mind it's why she gave the child the name Grimaldi.

I also think Tamara rised her daughter convinced she would be one day a princess of Monaco

Is it my own imagination or do you also find any similarities between these two pictures? (sources:eek:lycom an brunopress)

Hey mods, hopefully they haven't been posted already! We love to keep you busy!;) :lol:

Maybe a little bit in the mouth? But I think you're seeing similarities because of the hair and sunnies.

I didn't mean to say that Jaz looks like Char, but that Jaz sort of copied her cousin's look, maybe she's been encouraged by her Mom to.

OH!!! Okay... well, thats the "look" for young women these days. Thats how my friends and I dress and we're in our mid 20's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom