General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family 3: May 2015 -December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened last year in Stockholm, Sweden, according the two presentatrices. I must say it is hard to believe, in combination with his claimed words: "I make beautiful babies!"

Bunte is a pure gossip rag. No any credibility.

I find it hard to believe too. Is he known to be "betrunken"?

I do not know why certain tabloids are always trying to rake up trouble. My impression is that they hate to see royal couples in love and living a normal family life.

These types of articles/rumours/revelations must be very hurtful for P Charlene.

I agree, togram, unnecessary to stir the pot. Just to see if it will turn into a story.

Unfortunately Prince Albert II will attend alone King and Queen of Norway's 80th birthday!

Unfortunately Prince Albert II will attend alone King and Queen of Norway's 80th birthday!
As he did - you wouldn't think he was married sometimes.

Not at all surprised - no link to swimming or South Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eya
^^^previous

Sounds like good advice to me. Exactly what he and P Charlene have been doing.

Curious about the "two foreign trips for the children in August".

I wonder if there will be major celebrations for Albert and Charlene's 60th and 40th birthdays in 2018.

I wonder if there will be major celebrations for Albert and Charlene's 60th and 40th birthdays in 2018.

wow! it is the first time i noticed there was such an age difference between them. 20 years!

It is not a lot, in France, there is 24 years of difference between our president and his wife, he is 39 and his wife is 63, there is also a big difference between President Trump and his wife.

When Albert was 50, he celebrated his birthday on the place of the palace with the people of Monaco and after in privat with his family
For Charlene, I think she will celebrat her birthday in privat.
The princely family never celebrats his birthdays with other royal families but with the people of Monaco
There will be perhaps some new photosL

Recently P Charlene was named as the Patron of Lifesaving South Africa. At the time she, through her Foundatioin, also donated 200 rescue boards to the Association. Here they are expressing their appreciation:

Congratulations to Princess Charlene !

And if I were drowning...

...I would rather see Princess Charlene swimming out to me than any other Royal!

The Palace has published the message Prince Albert sent to King Felipe following yesterday's attacks in Spain:

** Copy **

Thank you,melina premiere , for these news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom