The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by hillary_nugent+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hillary_nugent &#064; Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-princessvalondra@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:24 pm
I wonder if Charlotte will have a boy accompany her for the gala and if so who?&#33;&nbsp;
Max Peter perhaps???[/b][/quote]
I agree, that would be wonderful&#33; And even if they wouln&#39;t end up as husband and wife, we would at least get to see some more pice of Max&#33;
(Sorry, I just really like him and wanna find out more &#39;bout him&#33

Old 06-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman+Jun 27th, 2004 - 9:31 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (watchman @ Jun 27th, 2004 - 9:31 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by hillary_nugent@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 11:36 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-princessvalondra
Quote:
@Jun 21st, 2004 - 8:24 pm
I wonder if Charlotte will have a boy accompany her for the gala and if so who?&#33;*&nbsp;

Max Peter perhaps???
I agree, that would be wonderful&#33; And even if they wouln&#39;t end up as husband and wife, we would at least get to see some more pice of Max&#33;
(Sorry, I just really like him and wanna find out more &#39;bout him&#33 [/b][/quote]
I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn&#39;t he?

Old 06-27-2004, 11:03 AM
Commoner

Quote:
I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn&#39;t he?[/CODE]
To my knowledge yes&#33; Apparently his family is one of the richest of Germany, although not many people no them as they are quite guarded. I heard that when they (Max, Pierre, Charlotte etc.) where on skiing hoildays in Zurs this Feb. that he was chased by three photographers right on the piste and that he and is ski instructor were gonna fight them in order to get rid off them...
I don&#39;t know whether thats true, just rumors prob&#33;
Anyway, it would be cool to have some more pics of him here.

+++I GOT SOME NEW ONES JUST NOW&#33;+++ Check this out:

Max in a park or so:

On the phone

Who is it?

Kind of relaxed

Hiding?

Watching?

Spotted the photographer&#33;
Old 06-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman@Jun 27th, 2004 - 10:03 am
Quote:
I would like to know about this guy as well...there is really much about him out there is there....perhaps he lives a much guarded life....he is rather wealthy afterall isn&#39;t he?[/CODE]
To my knowledge yes&#33; Apparently his family is one of the richest of Germany, although not many people no them as they are quite guarded. I heard that when they (Max, Pierre, Charlotte etc.) where on skiing hoildays in Zurs this Feb. that he was chased by three photographers right on the piste and that he and is ski instructor were gonna fight them in order to get rid off them...
I don&#39;t know whether thats true, just rumors prob&#33;
Anyway, it would be cool to have some more pics of him here.

+++I GOT SOME NEW ONES JUST NOW&#33;+++ Check this out:

Max in a park or so:

On the phone

Who is it?

Kind of relaxed

Hiding?

Watching?

Spotted the photographer&#33;
Thanks for the pics....where do you get these pics and info?? ^___^
Old 06-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Nobility

thanks for the pics.....
Old 07-03-2004, 09:31 AM
Commoner

who is this guy?
Old 07-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Gentry

i think that that max doesn&#39;t look like the guy in the pictures that watchman posted before.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Commoner

Charlotte passed her BAC with distinction, there&#39;s a copy of her General Certificate of Education at Brainpix.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am
Charlotte passed her BAC with distinction, there&#39;s a copy of her General Certificate of Education at Brainpix.
Oh, What a smart and beautiful girl~ I like her very much&#33;
Old 07-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

The certificate
Old 07-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Commoner

Thanks for posting the certificate&#33;
I don&#39;t mean this rude, but are all French certificates, this....empty?
Or do you also have pages with the results and stuff?
(in wich case it would logical -keeping them from the public-, protecting Charlottes privacy)
Anyways, I was just wondering about that...Any thoughts anyone?

Greetings, Gisele :flower:
Old 07-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Commoner

Congrats to Charlotte for passing her BAC&#33;

I don&#39;t mean to sound negative -- but why did Brainpix post her certificate to the public and how did they get it? To me, it&#39;s not right. They are violating her privacy. Unless they did it with her permission...I guess it&#39;s ok.

I heard she&#39;s attending Columbia University this fall. It&#39;s just a rumor. It doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s true. If it&#39;s true, good for her. CU is one of best (and top) universities in USA. I hope she will like it there.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Commoner

She will, at least, enjoy New York...As a New Yorker for many years, I can&#39;t help but put in a praise for the big city:p.
Columbia, is indeed, a hard school to get into. Much luck to her and perhaps I will run into her in the future and report it here&#33;
Old 07-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Commoner

NY is a wonderful place but I&#39;d not live there again, though. I used to live there (in Manhattan) and New Jersey for several years before moving to Hawaii in 1997. I don&#39;t like NY for many reasons but it&#39;s still a great place and NYC is one of my favorite cities in USA.

For Charlotte, it might be a big change for her. NYC is a huge city and it&#39;s very different from where she lives...I think. I only have been to France once. That was in 1994. I&#39;m sure she will enjoy NYC very much. There is so much to see and do in the city. Museums, art galleries, great restaurants, etc...

I miss NYC. *sigh*
Old 07-05-2004, 11:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by laura_barnaes@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am
I&#39;m just wondering...is distinction the highest possible grade you can get???

Oh and thanks for the pics and the link to the certificate ^__^ and one more thing...are French certificate always so....empty as someone called it before???
Old 07-06-2004, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent

More and different new bikini-pix:

Old 07-06-2004, 08:31 PM
Nobility

thanks Lena for the pix. she looks really cute in that bikini.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Commoner

Le Chat Noir

Ahhh, Hawaii, it brings peace and calm to my mind. I am sure it is a welcoming difference to the busy, noisy and dirty life of the city&#33;

However, you are right about the diverse activities that one can chose to participate in, there is no excuse.

:P

Charlotte looks great, healthy and radiant.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:21 AM

QUOTE (laura_barnaes @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am)

I&#39;m just wondering...is distinction the highest possible grade you can get???

Oh and thanks for the pics and the link to the certificate ^__^ and one more thing...are French certificate always so....empty as someone called it before???
[/QUOTE]

Regarding the grades, it is as follows:

Mention Tres Bien is 16/20 or above, outstanding
Mention Bien is 14/20, excellent
Mention Assez Bien is 12/20, very good.

A pass is 10/20.

The picture at Brainpix is not actually her certificate, it is just the "Affichage", the posting of results. At lycees, they post the results on a notice board and they are available to anyone who has access to the lycee, which explains how there can be a picture of this. Since this one only has Charlotte&#39;s name on it, I guess she was the only candidate before her jury who got the mention tres bien. It&#39;s an exceptionally good result.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Ally@Jul 7th, 2004 - 6:21 am
QUOTE (laura_barnaes @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:29 am)

Regarding the grades, it is as follows:

Mention Tres Bien is 16/20 or above, outstanding
Mention Bien is 14/20, excellent
Mention Assez Bien is 12/20, very good.

A pass is 10/20.

The picture at Brainpix is not actually her certificate, it is just the "Affichage", the posting of results. At lycees, they post the results on a notice board and they are available to anyone who has access to the lycee, which explains how there can be a picture of this. Since this one only has Charlotte&#39;s name on it, I guess she was the only candidate before her jury who got the mention tres bien. It&#39;s an exceptionally good result.
[/quote]
WHOA...so any other words she is what Australian call Dux of her grade or what other people may call Valedictorian??? [the person that topped her entire school]

golly she has it all...looks and brains....ahhhh how i want legs like hers >___<