Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Oct.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the yahoo groups thebeautifulcharlotte or something.... i haven't found them anywhere else...

I checked East News out and I didn't find the photos of Charlotte wearing glasses. :unsure:

That are the pictures:
She´s on her way to school

Attachments

• char1.jpeg
    char1.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • char2.jpeg
    char2.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,412
Originally posted by marina18@Oct 18th, 2003 - 2:14 pm

Just because she is slim doesn't necessarily mean she is ill, because some people just have it in their genes to be thin, I do too, I am not very much thicker than she is.
I disagree. Of course there a people who are thinner through their genes (or they suffer form diseases with no mental background, e.g a virus, hyperthyreosis, a tapeworm...), but they can´t eat ALL what they want and stay thin. And the strange thing in the Charlotte-case is, that she weighed more about two years ago, and lost a lot of weight in a very short period (and she had no noticable growth spurt). To summarize: Of course the Casiraghis have "skinny-genes", and most girls loose their puppy fat, but they don´t become skinny over-night, like Charlotte-that´s more an indication for an eating disorder or another disease!
IMO she looks now healthier than in 2002...but there were also rumours that she got treatment for her problems...who knows.

Be it as it may: I think it's not right, insulting etc. to talk about this on a Charlotte-forum... think about how she would feel if she'd read this!
It is all speculation and it will always be that. We don't know her at all so we can't judge about things like this!
I would say talk about nicer things, not things we do not know anything about.

By the way, some people CAN eat what they want because they have fast metabolism, maybe small stomaches and that combined with a little bit of weekly sporting or healthy dayly biking or walking results in an ever fit body

So my point is: you don't know this, so don't go speculating about it

i am agree with you marina!!!
most important it is that she is well in her skin!!!!!!!!!

Of course, your are right. I shouldn´t speculate about Charlotte´s health...but as people wrote above about her skinny look, I just wanted to make a statement!
And we actually know nothing about Charlotte, except that she´s a beautiful, stylish rich (three different winter jackets on the polfoto pictures :rolleyes: ...does she ever wear things twice?) girl. About what else should we talk except her look?!

@yennie
Go on www.eastnews.info, then you press "news" and then there´s on the right side the little word "rejestracja", you click on that and then you have to fill in the forms. First your name, then your firm ;) and then your mail adress, then you click on "zaloz konto" and then you get per mail a password, and then you just have to login. I´ve done that about two months ago and it worked. If you want to search for Victoria, take the word "Wiktoria". And for Charlotte take just "Casiraghi" or "Charlotte Casiraghi"

Grace and Caroline always had problems with their weight. They both went on diets to keep it down. By the way, anybody can develop a small stomach just by eating smaller meals or not eating at all.

"Smoking appears to lower a person’s normal weight. Women and girls tend to be more concerned about their weight and body shape than men, and weight control may be influential in causing the higher incidence of smoking among teenage girls."

"Smoking increases the body's metabolic rate – i.e. the rate at which calories are burned up. In addition, nicotine may act as an appetite suppressant. The effect of nicotine on metabolic rate may also explain why smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers. Experts believe that one way smoking raises metabolic rate is by stimulating the nervous system to produce catecholamines – hormones which cause the heart to beat faster, thus making the body burn more calories. Nicotine also produces more thermogenesis, the process by which the body produces heat. This too, causes the body to use up more calories."

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris, France 2003

Attachments

• charlottesmoking.jpg
    charlottesmoking.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 959
  • charlotteagainsmoking.jpg
    charlotteagainsmoking.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 210
Hi Lena,

No offence meant ofcourse, I hope you just got what I meant... ;)

She looks highly stylish in these new pictures yes, 3 different jackets but... always the same pashmina! ;) Nice pashmina by the way...

Marina

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 28th, 2003 - 6:21 am

@yennie
Go on www.eastnews.info, then you press "news" and then there´s on the right side the little word "rejestracja", you click on that and then you have to fill in the forms. First your name, then your firm ;) and then your mail adress, then you click on "zaloz konto" and then you get per mail a password, and then you just have to login. I´ve done that about two months ago and it worked. If you want to search for Victoria, take the word "Wiktoria". And for Charlotte take just "Casiraghi" or "Charlotte Casiraghi"
Lena,

Czy mówi pani po Polsku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom