Charlene Wittstock Current Events 4 : June 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
"Prince Albert of Monaco and CHARLENE WITTSTOCK attend the opening ceremony of music festival of Menton (not far from Monaco)."
Date 02/08/2006

(belga)
She could have done her hair better. looks lile she 's just gone out of a swimming pool !

Last edited by a moderator:
assia said:
She could have done her hair better. looks lile she 's just gone out of a swimming pool !

Completely agree with you, I have the same impression always. It'a seally a pity, as sometimes she is really well-dressed, she lookg really good, but OMG, the hairdo....:sad:

I like her outfit, I think it fits perfectly to that event.

More from Belga

Attachments

• p4681450.jpg
    p4681450.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 3,361
  • p4681451.jpg
    p4681451.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,969
  • p4681453.jpg
    p4681453.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 304
  • p4681457.jpg
    p4681457.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 620
  • p4681458.jpg
    p4681458.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 299
  • p4681470.jpg
    p4681470.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 276
  • p4681473.jpg
    p4681473.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,002
  • p4681474.jpg
    p4681474.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,951
Last edited:
Wow together prince Albert and Charlene looks wonderful

And some more of the nice pics:

21oolr5.jpg
21ookf7.jpg
21oom02.jpg
21oom4o.jpg
21oom6o.jpg
21oom7s.jpg

(belga)

I notice that Charlene is always at Prince Albert left standing or sitting down. I thought that if the relationship is serious she will be at his right side. Just my humble observation.

kokong said:
I notice that Charlene is always at Prince Albert left standing or sitting down. I thought that if the relationship is serious she will be at his right side. Just my humble observation.

I'm not very sure, but I think it's rather a matter of protocol.

kokong said:
:lol: I bet on Friday we will see her standing on the right side in the family picture to show us that this is serious. I'm sorry but this is just getting more ludicrous the longer it goes on. Time to introduce a few more characters into this soap. <tbhrc-removed gossip>

Gillian said:
Wow together prince Albert and Charlene looks wonderful

I think they look great together. In most of the photos they look happy and close, in others they look a bit uncomfortable but I think that's probably just because they're very aware of the cameras and the fact that people are watching their every move. I can't imagine what that must be like!

Casey321 said:
I think they look great together. In most of the photos they look happy and close, in others they look a bit uncomfortable but I think that's probably just because they're very aware of the cameras and the fact that people are watching their every move. I can't imagine what that must be like!

Prince Albert looking uncomfortable in front of the camera??? The man, sorry the prince, was raised in front of the camera!! And she sure didn't look uncomfortable in front of the cameras in Maldives or Turin. Why can't she be herself in Monaco??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
It sure would be more fun for us if she were herself. :cool:

Donna said:
Prince Albert looking uncomfortable in front of the camera??? The man, sorry the prince, was raised in front of the camera!! And she sure didn't look uncomfortable in front of the cameras in Maldives or Turin. Why can't she be herself in Monaco??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
It sure would be more fun for us if she were herself. :cool:

But these are official events - IMO PA tends to look a little uncomfortable at those... and who wouldn't? The Maldives was a holiday and Turin, although they knew pics were being taken, was a casual kind of occasion for them - they were just having some harmless fun.

I think she's acting exactly as she should in Monaco, all things considered.

leahteresa said:
diffent clothes, short hair...she could be a he....not impressed. I think she shows off her shoulders in dresses because what else does she have? Not so much.....

I tend to agree with that. I am surprised to see her in Monaco, but then again, where else does she have to go? The pics are ok and I'm glad to see she's not climbing all over Albert at least.

sandsla said:
I agree although she doesn't possess any true style or sophistication (no dress well do this for her), & she seems very simple (& an opportunist) in her actions & by her own words. I think it just does not say much for him that the attraction seems so shallow on both their parts.

I would rather see him go for someone that isn't based on looks alone for him, but would be an asset to him & Monaco & would give him some real esteem for picking a wife with some substance. She doesn't so much need a formal degree or have achieved any great things but someone who has the potential & also has an understanding of the position, his position & is capable of playing this type of supportive role (both physically & emotionally). She needs presence & character, that is not something you learn or grow into. I just don't see CW fulfilling any of this?

I think it is hard to take him seriously in just the fact that at his age & in his position that he formally dates a women 20 yrs younger that seems so vapid? I'm sure CW is a nice girl in her own way, but she really is so unimpressive for this position, I really think she needs to grow up into her own & PA should recognize this? I do hope he marries someone he loves. I read somewhere where he said she doesn't need to be the perfect woman but should have "some sort of charm"? If he really loves her - he will think she is the perfect woman. I just don't see them as a couple achieving much for Monaco, It well just be so disappointing if he waited so long for someone that just has
"some sort of charm"? I hope he waits for the perfect women for his own sake & for Monaco. :bang:

Well, some would say that Charlene's manner, which to me would be described as 'simple, wide-eyed amazement, perhaps naivite on everything in Monaco' could be charming, at least for a time. I don't know if she's acting to keep Albert's attention or not because seems PA is certainly fickle imo, but she seems to have his attention for now. I'm just going by pics I've seen of her in these threads before. Maybe in time, after she gets the Olympics over with, and draws even more attention to herself for competing (placed or not), then someone will decide that she's able to draw even more positive attention to Monaco, and then...

But who's to say? The actual competitions for CW doesn't happen until 2008 (someone correct me please) which is a long time to try to build consistent positive press and reputation with an eye staying in Monaco for the long term, if that's what she's moving toward. Does anyone think she can hold out for PA that long? Especially since there are still plenty of women who throw themselves at Albert all the time and they could probably care less about CW being his 'girlfriend'. Albert can certainly outwait anyone, but can she hold on?

Last edited:
By Lillia
But who's to say? The competition for her doesn't happen until 2008 (someone correct me please) which is a long time to try to build consistent positive press and reputation with an eye on Monaco. Does anyone think she can hold out for PA that long? Albert can certainly outwait anyone, but can she hold on?
The olympics are indeed in 2008 (Bejing), but surely there's more than that. World champs, national champs, African champs? She would need competition practice and should, if she's serious, show up at these events.
If, mind you: if, they are getting married, I doubt that they will wait until after the games. And she can't compete for Monaco at the games as she will be pregnant at the time.:sad: I'm waiting for events that she should compete at to see if she will actually show up as a competitor anywhere. Pity the swimming in Budapest is an european championship...

Albert can certainly outwait anyone
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::flowers: He's shown he can :)

Ghislaine said:
Pity the swimming in Budapest is an european championship...
if she was still interested in swimming, she would probably go and watch the competition, unless she thinks it is good enough to watch bits and pieces on tv

"Prince Albert II of Monaco's girlfriend Charlene Wittstock walks with an unidentified man in the streets of Monaco on August 4, 2006."

23raf89.jpg
23rafjc.jpg
23rafza.jpg
23rahwx.jpg

(polfoto)

<removed violation of the Rules - tbhrc>
That girl needs a bra and a hairbrush. A lot of women wouldn't go to a grocery store looking like that .
Why can't she don a simple sheath with sandals?? It would be simple, comfortable ,classy and cool. She could carry a lovely tote to hold her swimming suit....

We're opening the thread again after deleting a bunch of personal remarks and requests for old photos. Some of the existing posts are still being evaluated.

Please keep this thread on the topic of current events and avoid speculation and insults.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

She was dressed so well the other evening at the Red Cross Ball and her hair was so nicely done... :ermm: :sad:

Is CW still expected to participate in anything on behalf of the South African swim team?

Last edited:
teense said:
<removed violation of the Rules - tbhrc>
That girl needs a bra and a hairbrush. A lot of women wouldn't go to a grocery store looking like that .
Why can't she don a simple sheath with sandals?? It would be simple, comfortable ,classy and cool. She could carry a lovely tote to hold her swimming suit....

Do you mean the photos above?
She looks absolutely normal. You could meet me on the street anytime.... looking just like this ... if I am in Hamburg, Berlin, Paris or Monaco.... and not just me ..
She wears totally perfect blue jeans, a top and sneakers. Am I blind or something ... :bang: ... no, certainly not. If I like Charlene or not ( and I'm kind of indiffernt in her case ) , your post is just unfair. Dunno what to say anymore, sorry ....your intentions are really chinese to me ...:ermm:

Re post 167 picks:I think Charlene looks ok is those pictures. She is dressed casualy I don't think there is anything wrong with her clothing choice, her hair is also ok. I know many people look much worse when they go to grocery store.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some more pics from Polfoto: "Prince Albert II of Monaco's girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock, pictured at Nice airport as she's leaving France, the day after the 58th Annual Monaco Red Cross Ball, on August 5, 2006."

23rnxxd.jpg
23rny88.jpg
23rnyh2.jpg
23rnyti.jpg

(polfoto)

Last edited:
Very beautiful airport pictures!! :) My favorite photographs of Charlene so far!

iceflower said:
Some more pics from Polfoto: "Prince Albert II of Monaco's girlfriend, Charlene Wittstock, pictured at Nice airport as she's leaving France, the day after the 58th Annual Monaco Red Cross Ball, on August 5, 2006."

(polfoto)
These are photo's of a very sad woman.

I don't know. I think she looks tired. The hustle & bustle of the past few days & then wham- its all over with and exhaustion sets in.

LadyMacAlpine said:

LadyMacAlpine said:
To me she looks tired. And the caption stating that she is leaving France? From the other polfotos you can see that she is heading for Paris CDG. In Bunte they wrote that she is living in Monaco and Paris at present, so unless they saw the ticket with her connecting flight, to me she is in Paris and that is to my knowledge still located in France.

I agree with Lady M -- she looks sad. It could be tired but she had time to get a manicure -- her polish changed from blood red on Friday night to pale, shimmery pink on Saturday. Granted, I never look like the happiest camper when I'm in the airport. I would have thought that Albert would have at least managed to get a private or VIP check-in for her rather than having her wait in line like everyone else. It didn't even look like a First Class line; unless the flight is like the shuttle from Boston to NYC. It is a striking contrast: to go from the jet set to the maddening crowd in a few short hours. We won't know for sure where she is headed unless some paparazzo finds her first.

pinklady1991 said:
I agree with Lady M -- she looks sad. It could be tired but she had time to get a manicure -- her polish changed from blood red on Friday night to pale, shimmery pink on Saturday. Granted, I never look like the happiest camper when I'm in the airport. I would have thought that Albert would have at least managed to get a private or VIP check-in for her rather than having her wait in line like everyone else. It didn't even look like a First Class line; unless the flight is like the shuttle from Boston to NYC. It is a striking contrast: to go from the jet set to the maddening crowd in a few short hours. We won't know for sure where she is headed unless some paparazzo finds her first.
If I am not mistaken, there is no longer first class in European flights, just business. Though they have a seperate line too.

Btw the nailpolish is still red like on Friday, pink. :)

Yeah Teense, she looks just like other young women out and about. Her hair looks appropriate for her attire. I like her better here than all of the other dressed up situations. But I'm afraid she looks angry, or sad in the line. Maybe because of all of the negative stuff and photo lens aimed at her when she doesn't want them. And trust me this ain't my reason for hanging around--wondering what she and her Friend are doing. All of us h ave our own motivations.

I wish her luck, she's young and hopeful. And I don't think she's aware of how big a romance/love league she's playing in. Whatever though, for both of them, some people are worried about how happy he'll be. He's the monarch now, and even before he knew how to make his own happiness (or hers)or break it --whatever he so chose. And on a serious tone, we adults can have a lot of fun but the test of the adultness is in how we plan for and treat our future sweet little products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom