Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not post the photos on the site. Post just the links to the photos. We are having a bandwidth problem.

Okay, is there anyone else out there who thinks that Andrea was better looking a few years ago? Look at him now! He's still far from ugly, but yes--he's super thin (in an unhealthy kind of way) and unkept (hmm, just like his sister). They both smoke vigorously, so I assume that has something to do with their gaunt appearances...they just don't look like physically strong individuals. I want Andrea to be in-shape, but not sickly thin--and he should cut that hair--it is thinning and I think it looks like he has a receding hairline (which is probably why he keeps it longer)---

maybe he should shave his head instead! ...and quit smoking ...and get involve in sports ...and get a tan! or he could go to the gym... :cry:

Originally posted by moby@Feb 6th, 2004 - 7:50 am
maybe he should shave his head instead! ...and quit smoking ...and get involve in sports ...and get a tan! or he could go to the gym... :cry:
You are so right! ;) :flower:
It's so sad that Andrea ruin his beauty (by)smoking !

What is the legal smoking age in Monaco? His sister is only 17 (I think). They are both very beautiful people, but it seems that their bad habits like smoking are destroying them. He defiantly needs to gain twenty pounds or more and trim his hair. I think that he looks more than just almost 20 (I think). They are both two very beautiful people, but if they do not stop smoking it will destroy their appearance and their health.
Elle

I'm not sure what the legal age is in Monaco... but I've seen pictures of him smoking at age 14 or 15!! Pierre is only 16, right?, and he smokes as well... and Charlotte... geez!! But I agree Andrea looks older than 19... He is exactly a week older than me, and he looks at least 2 years older than me. I know that he's a male and I'm a female but still... he does look older.

''There is no group called young_royalty)!!!. ''
you just have to take ( ) ) away and then it works!! :flower:

those are cool pics! ;)
so is andrea going to be THE next sovereign prince or what?! :innocent: :ninja: B) :innocent:

what's AMADE's Center?!?!
He's very sweety.... :wub: :wub:
i hope he doesnt fall in love with a dakar's girl :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by francythebest@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am
He's very sweety.... :wub: :wub:
i hope he doesnt fall in love with a dakar's girl :cry: :cry:
i think it'd be great if he falls for a wonderful girl from dakar. that would be much better than maria jurado. :yuk:

For those of you who are not members of yahoo groups I have put some pictures on a web page.
Andrea Casiraghi Picture Page

Originally posted by milli@Feb 11th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
For those of you who are not members of yahoo groups I have put some pictures on a web page.
Andrea Casiraghi Picture Page
my link doesn't work.

I have got the picture link sorted. I have put them in yahoo photos that can be shared with whoever has the address without being a member of yahoo.com
Andrea Casiraghi photos

Originally posted by moby+Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:49 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moby @ Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:49 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-francythebest@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am
He's very sweety.... :wub:  :wub:
i hope he doesnt fall in love with a dakar's girl  :cry:  :cry:
i think it'd be great if he falls for a wonderful girl from dakar. that would be much better than maria jurado. :yuk: [/b][/quote]
Moby i think it's better if he falls in love with me :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, is better dark girl than marja jurado :yuk:
About the pic..........ya i think he checking her out

So...so....an advice for andrea's look...........ANDREA....THROW AWAY THESE SUNGLASSES........COZ ARE HORRIFYING :yuk: :sick:

Originally posted by francythebest+Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (francythebest @ Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by moby@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:49 am
<!--QuoteBegin-francythebest
@Feb 11th, 2004 - 9:28 am
He's very sweety.... :wub:  :wub:
i hope he doesnt fall in love with a dakar's girl  :cry:  :cry:

i think it'd be great if he falls for a wonderful girl from dakar. that would be much better than maria jurado. :yuk:
Moby i think it's better if he falls in love with me :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, is better dark girl than marja jurado :yuk:
About the pic..........ya i think he checking her out (PIG! :censored:)
[/b][/quote]
jealous? :innocent: :lol:

not.......really.............................................................................
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Andrea has Venus in Gemini. Men with this planetary position tend to love variety in their romantic and social lives. The desire for varied experience makes them disinclined to settle down to one permanent romantic relationship.

Andrea finds intelligent women especially attractive. He is not intimidated, in the least, by a woman who is smarter than him. He enjoys a woman who can hold up her end of the conversation, and even teach him a few things. Most importantly, he wants his lover to be his friend, someone with whom he can share ideas and good times.

The link worked for me... but I like Maria I think she is cute and I think she is just trying to keep their relationship on the downlow... lol... but are you being serious when you say "bitch" are you just playing?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom