Prince Friso and Princess Mabel, Current Events 1 (August 2003 - September 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very nice. Looks like she's due really soon.

She's a little too pregnant to wear such high heels, don't you think?:rolleyes::eek:;)

crisiñaki said:
She's a little too pregnant to wear such high heels, don't you think?:rolleyes::eek:;)

One would think that as a woman gets more pregnant, she would stop wearing high heels. Not the case! :D I've known many women who buy cute, very high heels while they're in their third trimester (maybe a size bigger) and still wear them perfectly balanced. Royal women, such as Mary and Letizia, still wore fashionable high heels all throughout their pregnancies (maybe a little shorter of a heel). So nowadays I think women in public still wear high heels while pregnant but switch to comfy shoes at home. :p

soCal girl said:
So nowadays I think women in public still wear high heels while pregnant but switch to comfy shoes at home. :p

Let's hope they do! I know how swollen your ankles become at the last trimester of pregnancy and oy that isn't pretty!:D:D
And check out, I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but there's not a bow in sight!:p

She looks great, the dress is lovely and the extra weight does wonders for her face, she seems to be glowing.

She looked really beautiful!
Her dress looks pretty, but the shoes are ugly :rolleyes: (and I agree, very high heels :eek: )...

according her docters she will due at 7 july..Mabel had said that to princess annette in Amsterdam according a dutch tv program.

Source: Entertainment Live, Dutch television

Last edited:
mabel look great, very happy, I think she will have a boy...luana born in england, the new baby will born in amsterdam?

She does look nice...like many..I am not feeling those shoes...maybe that's her variation of a bow :) What is it exactly?

Zonk1189 said:
She does look nice...like many..I am not feeling those shoes...maybe that's her variation of a bow :) What is it exactly?
It looks that Mabel likes shoes like these:) if she feel comfortable on them that's fine. She looks happy.

I must say I prefer her fashion choises when she is pregnant than those before the pregnancy (1st and 2nd):)

The pic in the card for Zaria's birth.
(i'm sorry for the quality but my scan have a problem:bang: :bang: )

it's great to see luana and zaria again!
Zaria look excatly like her sister when she born!

Maxie said:
Princess Mabel of Orange has as Director EU Affairs, Open Society Institute opened the AIDSVaccine06 congress, the international most leading scientific congress regarding research of a vaccine against AIDS in the RAI in Amsterdam.

Pics from PPE.
For more, click here: http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=15&id=8935&zoektype=2&search=29-08-2006%20Princess%20Mabel

Call me mad, but I love that coat to bits!

Thank you for those pictures Maxie! And no, I won't call you mad, I kinda liked it too... It has a "Beatles" feeling to it, but I like it.

Maxie said:
Princess Mabel of Orange has as Director EU Affairs, Open Society Institute opened the AIDSVaccine06 congress, the international most leading scientific congress regarding research of a vaccine against AIDS in the RAI in Amsterdam.

Pics from PPE.
For more, click here: http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.php?start=15&id=8935&zoektype=2&search=29-08-2006%20Princess%20Mabel
http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=79160_mabel01_122_516lo.jpg

I like it, too! She looks stunning! I think it's my favourite mabel-outfit so far. :lol: Red suits her alot!

Maxie said:

Thanks for the pics Maxie! :flowers:

Mabel's so involved with AIDS, I wonder why she didn't attend the recent AIDS convention in Toronto? It seems like it would've been the perfect platform for her to bring her own experiences and knowledge to a global platform and to bend the ears of some pretty influential people.

Maxie said:
I like it to, and combined with the leather boots it gives a very "confident-power-woman" signal, quite different from the "Pretty-Chanelesque-decent-housewife-outfits" many of the other Princesses wears.:flowers:

Alexandria said:

Mabel's so involved with AIDS, I wonder why she didn't attend the recent AIDS convention in Toronto? It seems like it would've been the perfect platform for her to bring her own experiences and knowledge to a global platform and to bend the ears of some pretty influential people.

Probably as she has a young baby, her second child would have been barely 8 weeks old at the time of the conference. Mabel did attend and was one of the speakers at the 2004 World AIDS conference in Bangkok.

Anna_R said:
Thank you for those pictures Maxie! And no, I won't call you mad, I kinda liked it too... It has a "Beatles" feeling to it, but I like it.
Yes! A Beatles coat, that's exactly what it is!
*Starts searching for 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'*

:lol:

Update!
Here's a nice pic of Mabel giving her speech, from telegraaf.nl:
te2s2006083032751imagemv9.jpg

And some pics from www.anp-photo.com! For more, go there and search for 'Mabel Aids Vaccine' to see the rest!

Last edited:
Alexandria said:

Alexandria,the care for the children and the tedious schedule at the Toronto conference would have been to much to organise,moreover she was still recovering.:)

Thanks for the pictures!
I don't know yet, what to think about her hairstyle...
It looks interesting, but maybe it's a bit too much...:ermm: :rolleyes:

Its great to see Mabel and Johan. I am glad Mabel has such an active interest in AIDS.

On a more shallow note..I like the hair...not liking the outfit. But the red coat was to die for so you can't have everything.

To be honest, I'm totally loving this fifties style!
I'm a bit confused, though. Normally I don't like Mabel's fashion choices, but it's the second time this week that she's just looking fab, imo. I don't know if I can handle it yet... :huh: ;)

Mabel looks fabulous! You have to admit this is a huge improvement from her legendary bows! I think the hair and dress were a risk but I think she pulls it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom