Prince Friso and Princess Mabel, Current Events 1 (August 2003 - September 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More bad news coming out about Mabel ?
Something of relationships with a murdered politician in Bosnia - Herzegovinia ... she gets around.

thissal  Posted: Oct 21st, 2003 - 2:39 am

... Prince Bernhard as a main player in ... Bilderberg group, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Rockefellars and Rothschild's

I heard Prince Bernhard was the driving force in getting the Bilderberg Group established. The CFR is American, I thought ? The other two have lots of money, agreed.

Every day I read more about this story, the messier it gets. Who knows what is going to be the outcome? Will they get married? or postpone and later breakup, ala Gustav S-W-B and that French girl.

Originally posted by King Christian@Oct 22nd, 2003 - 1:05 pm
I heard Prince Bernhard was the driving force in getting the Bilderberg Group established. The CFR is American, I thought ? The other two have lots of money, agreed.
Last I heard the Bilderberg steering committee is made up of about 30 Europeans and 20 Americans, but every American is/was also a member of the US based CFR. When it comes to world power, it's a small world afterall.

thissal  Posted on Oct 22nd, 2003 - 8:42 pm

(King Christian @ Oct 22nd, 2003 - 1:05 pm)
I heard Prince Bernhard was the driving force in getting the Bilderberg Group established. The CFR is American, I thought ?

Last I heard the Bilderberg steering committee is made up of about 30 Europeans and 20 Americans, but every American is/was also a member of the US based CFR. When it comes to world power, it's a small world afterall.

Yes ... and I've learned that the CFR is between 3,500 to 4,000 strong. That's like just under 0.001 % of the population of the USA.

Originally posted by Bubbette@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 7:42 am
The Council on Foreign Relations is a think tank .......................... It's not a secret, or a conspiracy!

I don't remember mentioning the word conspiracy. That is such a scoffgenic word, that its use is counterproductive to any real discussion. It is accurate to say the Bilderberg/CFR/Round Table discussions at the steering and advisory committee level are private and exclusive. The press are not invited.

Do you find it impossible to imagine that power likes to consolidate and maintain its control?

Knowledge is the key to power, and lack of knowledge is a lack thereof. Perhaps 1/1000 people know about the CFR's goals and 1/5000 know about the Bilderbergers. It might be safe to conclude that they don't want the common people to have a lot of knowledge about them, considering that most heads of state are/or have been included in their membership.

Bubbette  Posted: Oct 24th, 2003 - 10:31 am

.... they're all published in papers, on their website, and in testimony before various governmental agencies and NGOs.

In support of "thissal"
may I ask of you to consider the following question, Bubbette

... and that is, if I take the position of extending your suggestion to all parts of life, do you (personally) "publish/discuss" all of your inner thoughts (and fears) ?

Originally posted by King Christian@Oct 24th, 2003 - 7:56 am
... and that is, if I take the position of extending your suggestion to all parts of life, do you (personally) "publish/discuss" all of your inner thoughts (and fears) ?
Thanks King Christian. You caught my meaning exactly. Just because something is kept secret doesn't mean it's a conspiracy. However, I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall sometimes........... B)

Originally posted by Bubbette@Oct 24th, 2003 - 7:31 am
And your words themselves indicate "conspiracy"---you didn't need to use the word itself.
You need to keep in mind that just because I'm paranoid, don't mean they're not after me. :shock:

Is there any truth to the story that Prince Johan Friso and Mabel Wisse Smit have broken up, and that Mabel is expecting ?

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 2nd, 2003 - 4:12 pm
Is there any truth to the story that Prince Johan Friso and Mabel Wisse Smit have broken up, and that Mabel is expecting ?
oh really!

but Queen needs knew about it!

Sara Boyce

sara1981  Posted: Nov 2nd, 2003 - 6:21 pm
(King Christian @ Nov 2nd, 2003 - 4:12 pm)
any truth to the story that Prince Johan Friso and Mabel Wisse Smit have broken up, and that Mabel is expecting ?
oh really!

but Queen needs knew about it!

I can see them breaking up ... but, if she's expecting too, then I have a hard time with the story.

I'm very sure that they will break up. But that she's expecting is just speculation I think.
Or it have to be true, and she had a abortion or something..

Our queen doensn't like expecting a baby before there is married.

So it is the same one. I read that a Dutch royal had announced his engagement after the announcement of the pregnancy of a future heir to the throne. And in the same article it said that this Mabel was well-loved by the Royal family because of her charity work. Well, I find this all even more ridiculous. The woman is respected in her field no less. Leave her past in the past!

What I don't get is that he's a mobster but the royals in the past have invaded countries. Is there a slight double standard here? And besides, is there any proof that she was involved?

Hi Dennism!
No, Friso didn't knock Mabel up! What happened was in the middle of June (the 18th or 19th, I think), Willem-Alexander and Máxima announced that they're pregnant, and at the end of June, Friso and Mabel announced their engagement.

" I read that a Dutch royal had announced his engagement after the announcement of the pregnancy of a future heir to the throne."

You mis-read and I left out the "a week later" part.

Anyway, it's still a disgrace that they shouldn't allow him to marrry who he wants.

Okay. Well, I just poorly put it. In my defence, I note the time and place of when I made the post.

hola-online started to join the speculation about a possible pregnancy, a break-up as well as an anorexia...
anyone any idea of what is going on there?

thank you,

maria karolina :eek:

Anorexia and the pregnacy are just speculation. Don't believe that.

But a break-up is really possible...

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 4th, 2003 - 10:26 am
Anyway, it's still a disgrace that they shouldn't allow him to marrry who he wants.
They allow him to marry, but after the marriage they will take his title of. I agree to that, because it's to dangerous with her mafia-connections.
The family could have been more damaged than they are now.

Dangerous? Who are they to judge? Was it damaged because Beatrix married Claus? No, because they were given time to become a family under the royal title. They made themselves loved. I fear the same thing could have happened with Maxima. What did she do? We don't pick our parents.

Dennism  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 12:28 pm

We don't pick our parents.

The saying I like even better is, "We can pick our mate, but their family comes as part of the package". .. something to that effect.

Perhaps. However, we have an example of two matches in a row that the public has been upset with. But JF has won't be able to have the throne which was up in the air anyway. Have they taken polls. Do the Dutch people disagree with the Parliament? It's wrong. His mother unexpectedly became queen. And the people and the governments accepted her and Claus. It' just wrong and I feel sorry for them.

Dennism  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 12:46 pm

His mother unexpectedly became queen.

This is the first I hear about this story. Unexpectedly, meaning ?

Well, I mean that Juliana stood down surprisingly and Beatrix was still relatively young.
Not as long as a time period per se as the Prince of Wales is waiting.

I think you got that wrong, Dennis.

As I understood it, on her 65-th birthday, Juliana abdicated, to go into retirement just like everybody else does in The Netherlands when they reach that age.

I read somewhere, that is what Beatrix plans to do as well, when she reaches that age.

In this regard, it seems that its only the monarchs of The Netherlands and Luxembourg who are wise in this way, of stepping down while still alive.

I think Queen Wilhelminia (sp?) abdicated sometime in the 50s? So she might have been about 65 then too? It would be great if anyone had personal history on any of these Dutch queens. Someone shared the published but personal comments of QWil.... which was quite interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom