The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

What about Harry?

Old 03-21-2012, 03:11 PM
Courtier

I totally agree with you Kitty. Even Prince Albert with his belly (and I'm no friend of that) is very handsome in his own way. Especially his smile is very adorable.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Hamzah Of Jordan He’s The Most Handsome Prince In My Opinion
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironical View Post
What about Harry?
He's beginning to grow on me . I'm still more partial to his brother's more distinguished looks, but I can certainly appreciate Harry's very cheeky and charming smile.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
I totally agree with you Kitty. Even Prince Albert with his belly (and I'm no friend of that) is very handsome in his own way. Especially his smile is very adorable.
I am especially fond of HSH Albert, even that "come and go" belly of his! LOL

If I HAD to pick,

Cutest: Frederick
Most Handsome: Duke of Edinburg
Classic Handsomeness: Willem-Alexander
Overall Appeal: Prince Albert
Old 03-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Right now I find Prince Haakon the most handsome of all. Do not people refer to him as Hotkon after all?
Old 03-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Aristocracy

Amadeo's uncle, CP Philippe, isn't too shabby for a man his age. He looks better without a beard, though. I think Prince Daniel is not bad looking for a guy who wears spectacles. Alois of Liechtenstein isn't bad, either. His oldest child, Josef-Wenzel looks like he may inherit his dad's looks.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Royal Highness

Prince William is pretty good-looking, but Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Prince Frederik aren't doing bad either. Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg is pretty too. I don't even think I could pick just one, there's a lot of very handsome princes, but sadly they all seem to be taken.

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
I am especially fond of HSH Albert, even that "come and go" belly of his! LOL

If I HAD to pick,

Cutest: Frederick
Most Handsome: Duke of Edinburg
Classic Handsomeness: Willem-Alexander
Overall Appeal: Prince Albert

Kitty, you have a good list going there, though the Duke of Edinburgh in his younger days would be my caveat. I totally agree about Prince Albert - that man is one lover of a man (as if we didn't already have the evidence!)

But I am going to have to go with Haakon - and this was the video that did it!

Old 03-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Awww yes! Haakon is my favorite at the moment, too. Not only because he's handsome, it's his kind personality that makes him attractive even more. Mette Marit is one lucky lady!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Me too. Haakon is just the epitome of perfect man for me; handsome, devoted husband and father, good-natured, sweet, attentive... I could go on for a while!
My second choice would be Prince Harry; he's just really cute with a bit of mischievous spark in him.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry! (Both inside and out.)
Old 03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post

Me too. Haakon is just the epitome of perfect man for me; handsome, devoted husband and father, good-natured, sweet, attentive... I could go on for a while!
My second choice would be Prince Harry; he's just really cute with a bit of mischievous spark in him.
For me too! I'd add Harry to the list as well, he's really special. He's fun, but he also got a serious side and I'm melting away when I see him with children.

And of course Prince Felix...

http://princefelixofluxembourg.poste.../7/2011?page=2

look-wise one of the most underrated royal men IMO. The Luxembourgish Princes are more or less all very good-looking. Felix definitely looks like Prince Charming to me, but I don't know too much about his character. In interviews he appears to be very nice, though.

Of course there are many handsome Princes. Carl Philip for example is certainly very handsome, but to me he just doesn't appear very... bright. And that ruins it for, handsome or not.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Aristocracy

WEll I have no clue how all the princes look like but I think prince Hashem was or probably at the moment is still quite handsome
Old 04-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Courtier

Prince Hashem of jordan of course crown prince haakon of norway and prince Carl-Phillip of sweden :)
Old 04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Haaaaaaaaaaaakoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 04-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

For me, the top three most handsome princes are:

1. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
2. HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg
3. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden

I also like Prince Harry; he's attractive and has a good personality, but he's not terribly good looking IMO. If I extended my list, Prince Daniel of Sweden would be No. 5, he's nice and I love his glasses . I also thought that Prince William was good looking when he was younger, but now not so much.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, Hunky Haakon has my vote, not only because of his looks but he's also such a devoted husband and family man. And any man who sticks by the woman he loves and insists on marrying her despite a scandalous reputation is just A++ in my book. Then there's Carl-Phillip of Sweden who's a dead ringer for the actor Orlando Bloom, and HRD Guillame of Luxembourg. I'm not familiar with the Middle East princes, so can't say.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Royal Highness

Crown Prince Felipe of Spain
Prince Hamzah of Jordan
Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge

And, though not technically a Prince, Peter Phillips.

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Heir Apparent

In no particular order I find Haakon of Norway, Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg, Carl-Philip of Sweden, and Amadeo of Belgium the most attractive of the current crop Royal princes.