Flirtatious Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMTLove23

Nobility
City
bethlehem
Country
United States
which royal do yo think flirts the most.

any suggestions??

Prince Harry, of course! ;)

albert of monaco since he had been with so many women and leave them for other young blood?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Albert of Monaco
and
Charles of Wales in his younger years
:D

Is King Juan Carlos of Spain still a flirt?? I have heard that he has a way with the ladies and has all of his life!

id say Princess Madeleine of Sweden.....she could charm me. :)

I think everyone has a flirt somewhere inside them. It just shows differently.
I cant pick a specific royal but, unsurprisingly I guess, I would have to say the younger royals - Harry, Mad maybe etc

From the younger set, I'd say Prince Harry and with the older set I'd say King Juan Carlos.

Maxima has always seemed like she quite a flirtatious personality.

Maxima in an harmless and innocent way

Spain's King Juan Carlos & Holland's Princess Maxima; but in his day--Britain's Prince Phillip, hands down!

Last edited:
Spain's King Juan Carlos & Holland's Princess Maxima; but in his day--Britain's Prince Phillip, hands down!
One of my parents' neighbors had the opportunity to flirt with Prince Phillp during a visit to the U.S.

I would say Prince Harry and to a certain degree Prince William.

Hmm how about royals I would flirt with... well all of the female ones ;) but ill give you my top 5 1 being the best

1. Princess Madeleine:wub: :wub:
2. Princess Eugenie
3. Princess Theodora
4. Charlene Wittstock
5. Princess Letizia

If I were younger, pretter or better looking I might flirt with Prince Carl Philip of Sweden.

Since I've always liked Prince Andrew, perhaps I would flirt with him. He's in my age group.

I'm not really good at it, though. The last time I did this I made a complete fool of myself. I didn't know that the man in question was married and started to flirt with him openly. I was told by someone that he was married and that I needed to stop acting like this and leave him alone. Thankfully he had left the room. Everyone in the room heard this comment. I was so embarrassed I wanted to crawl into a hole.

:previous::previous::previous:
They were probably just jealous no one flirts with them ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom