What Would You Wear To Your Own Coronation?!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gorgeous Coronation....

Your Excellent Majesty Angelique, yes I would love to see your photo's of the coronation. It is so much fun to dress up and re enact. I bet you all enjoyed it.
Your humble servant from far away.

Dear Tarlita, Our humble servant from across the Sea ;:flowers:

We are so pleased with your kind & fun loving reaction. Thank you.
Therefore, it is Our pleasure to grant you your request & post the images that We hope will delight you.
Yes, We all loved it! It was gorgeous and a lot of fun, and since We are rather Regal & Royally inclined, We dare say:), it was also a dream come true.
The 1st image depicts Us seated in Our Coronation Gown, prior to being be-gowned in Our Royal Coronation Robe.

In The 2nd image, We are nearly ready to ascend the Stairway to The Throne Hall. Our maids are about to lift & bear The Royal Trains prior to proceeding.

With Kind & Royal Regards,

HRM Queen Angelique-Eugenie.

Last edited:
OK. My coronation of course would only be attended here by the birds, squirrels, foxes, rabbits, Pete the Possum, a very annoying woodpecker and the occasional wild turkey but they're a good mix of subjects in my realm. Of course I'd have the proper dress for the occasion. It looks like this.

This dress is available for purchase also at https://www.wish.com/search/ball go...7ce83b38b0?source=search&position=1&share=web

Dear Osipi,

I love your sense of humor and your style! Your subjects are not too bad at all... You would not need to fear a coup d'etat! The dress is gorgeous, you would look Right Royal. For several events & re-enactments, I have worn simialr style of Gowns. I LOVE very full Crinoline Gowns..:whistling:Thank you for directing Me to that site, as they might be able to provide something for future Royal Occasions & Events of the RHS.

With Kind & Royal Regards,

Last edited:
There's a whole lot on that site I wish I could have accessed back in the day when I participated in SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). Only time I've ever actually attended a coronation. ?

There's a whole lot on that site I wish I could have accessed back in the day when I participated in SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). Only time I've ever actually attended a coronation. ?

Ha, At least you attended one! I guess that would have been fun too...
It's interested that you mention the Society for Creative Anachronism.... There is one with that name here too. Hhhm, I must contact them!

XXX:flowers:

Ha, At least you attended one! I guess that would have been fun too...
It's interested that you mention the Society for Creative Anachronism.... There is one with that name here too. Hhhm, I must contact them!

XXX:flowers:

There are "kingdoms" all over the world these days. The "House Glendraken" that I was part of was a musical group. We'd meet and play the medieval tunes. I also took a medieval dance course at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor too. Those were fun times.

I've found one website you may be interested in seeing that you're in Belgium.

https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/

Drachenwald....

There are "kingdoms" all over the world these days. The "House Glendraken" that I was part of was a musical group. We'd meet and play the medieval tunes. I also took a medieval dance course at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor too. Those were fun times.

I've found one website you may be interested in seeing that you're in Belgium.

https://drachenwald.sca.org/events/calendar/#/

Thank you dear Osipi!

I will search, and perhaps start another Kingdom...Actually, a Queendom rather! It's high time to have one! Ha... How wonderful that you learned all that and had a local group to do it and share together. Great!

Sleep well,

XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom