The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-14-2004, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Madrid, October 11th, 2004

Hello my friend!
I know that I hardly write something down nowadays, the only explanation that I can give you for that is hard work, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I think about my new "job". I expected nothing less, since Felipe had warned me in advance.

I gotta confess that sometimes I just want to lay back and watch tv eating a bag of cookies like a normal person, but I'm not that anymore.

Everytime we go out on the street seems like that there's some popstars in town, everybody wants to see us, talk to us and wish us the best. It can be extremely tiring.

Last week we went to the US, it was a fun trip, mainly the stroll through the University (that is, if you can forget about the photographers at our heels).

Sometimes during those past few months as "Princess" I question myself if this was the right choice, leaving behind the career that I loved and worked hard for, losing contact with old friends.... but it all ends as soon as Felipe's eyes meet mine and then, at that very moment, I know that I couldn't have done any different.

Letizia

Old 10-16-2004, 01:19 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Very good, Anna. A more "likely" entry compared to the others(That´s right, Denise, I´m talking to you.:) ).

Old 10-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Very good, Anna. A more "likely" entry compared to the others:).
Thank you Dennism!
Old 03-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Majesty

any new entries
Old 04-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
I knew it was time to go back to the Hotel when I saw this guy from this crazy British comedy show at the party. His name was Beem or Bean. Anyway, it turned out not to be him but the new Prime Minister of Spain. Who knew?
Grand Duchess Denise Niemand von Nergens-Ingenstans

Dear Diary:

Well, I went to the "blessing" of Charles and Camilla the other day. And I saw this guy who looked like this Beem or Bean character once again. But this time I walked up to him and I said "Good afternoon, Mr. Prime Minister". He gave me a strange look and walked on. How rude, I thought.
Old 04-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosey60
Ohh, what great fun.

After the Danish royal wedding:

Nikolai:

Dear Diary,

My uncle's wedding took place today and guess what? The press said that I was the cutest one there! Hehehe...my plans for world domination are set! They can't resist this face! ...Wait, Felix's coming...where's that piece of rope I was saving..

Mary:

Dear Diary,

I finally did it! I married a prince! HRH THE Crown Prince of Denmark. I'm sooo glad I touched his chest back in 2000...SUCH genious. Well, I was beautiful. Beautiful, me? Ha. Luscious. Gorgious. Exquisite. Well, it's time for me to try one more crowns!

Love,
HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Frederik:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it. I married Alexandra. Wait..no, I married Al- Alex-Mary! Mary. Mary. Yes, I love Mary. Anyways, Alexandra was there...I mean, it's not like I love her or anything....right? Well...Mary was beautiful. Luscious, gorgious, exquisite even...Oh well, time for bed.

Spanish Royal Wedding:

Ingrid Alexandra:

Dear Diary,

Well, I did it again. I stole the show! It's a curse being cute as a button, but what can you do? The media all wrote about how cute I was as Daddy carried me. Hehe, I was gorgious, luscious, exquisite...Haha, none of the other princesses got this kind of publicity!

youve really done a good job,very funny
Old 10-14-2005, 04:43 AM
Majesty

wonder what mary would wright these days in her diary
Old 05-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

After the wedding of Charles & Camilla:

Dear Diary, now I am it. I am what I ever want to be. The wife of my husband. I got it and I am proud to have it done. The wedding was so nice, the weather was fine, my mother-in-law was very amused (what a luck) and our children, they seem to get best friends. Now I am hoping that I will get Queen, whenever it will be. I think Diana had sent us her best wishes. Charles and I, we fit together like nothing else. I got him, I got him. I can sing all the time. Now we are going to make honeymoon at Balmoral. I am not hoping that the public world is expecting me to produce an heir to the throne like other wifes of heirs. I am too old for this.

With best wishes: HRH THE DUCHESS OF CORNWALL (wow, that sounds so good, HRH, HRH, HRH)

After the wedding of Joachim and Marie:

Dear diary,
wow, I have now more parents like others. My mother is married to an man who is to be called as stepfather, he is okay and I like him. And since this month my father is married to a very charming woman. With both stepparents I can do things I don't to with my real parents (like doing something stupid or so on). I hope that I will get a half-sister in the next time. My brother and I, yes he is a good partner to play, but I like someone to play with puppets. My cousin, Isabella, she is so sweet but I am not everytime with her and can not play every time with her. Another reason for getting a half-sister is to try being a charming boy for the female part of my school class. I will do everything for her and cover her bed with red and white roses and so on. And Christian could also try to play a charming boy with my little half-sister. Perhaps my mother and my stepmother will get pregnant with girls at the same time then I will give the half-sister of my stepmother to Christian and the half-sister of my mother to Felix and I will share both. Oh what a dream.

With best wishes,

Prince Nikolai of Denmark
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Nobility

Dear Diary,

That bloody idiot Prime Minister of mine has decided to invade Iraq with the Americans. And one of the Dorgis made a mess on Gran's Persian rug.

Elizabeth R
Old 04-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Majesty

Lena i would love to read your "story" in Crown princess victorias words after the engagment.....