Poll: which crown princess do you think is the most popularand loved by the peolpe?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which crown princess do you think is the most popular and loved by her people?

• Maxima of the Netherlands

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Mette-Marit of Norway

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Letizia of Spain

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Mathilde of Belgium

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 23 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Maxima

Courtier , Picture of the Month Representative -
City
Buenos Aires
Country
Argentina
1-Maxima of the Netherlands
2-Mary of Denmark
3-Mette-Marit of Norway
4-Letizia of Spain
5-Mathilde of Belgium
6-Victoria of Sweden

This post has been edited to make it into a poll with additions of pictures for each of the Crown Princesses, rather than only two of them.
--Alexandria

Attachments

• maxima.jpg
    maxima.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 246
  • mary.jpg
    mary.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 311
  • Mette-marit.jpg
    Mette-marit.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 261
  • letizia.jpg
    letizia.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 190
  • mathilde.jpg
    mathilde.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 190
  • victoria.jpg
    victoria.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
i vote CP Mathilde of Belgium because she really beautiful Princess and she would become good Queen of Belgium

Sara Boyce

I would think Victoria of Sweden. For the simple reason that she was born into her position as Crown Princess therefore had the most time for the people to love her. The people have known her from birth, have followed through her difficulties, and they can look forward to her future as their Queen.

Marry has both the Australians and Danish behind her so i think she is rather popular ^__^

hillary_nugent said:
Marry has both the Australians and Danish behind her so i think she is rather popular ^__^
My vote goes to my CrownPrincess Mary of Denmark.
I just love her and her Frederik.

I vote CP Mary of Denmark. She seems popular!

Omg, they're all very popular in their respective countries IMO. CPss Mary - yes, I think she's quite popular, and coming 3rd in the Danes of the Year poll kinda proves that; Mathilde - I imagine she's also very popular, not only because she's drop dead elegant, but apparently because she unites the Belgians together (she can speak French, Flemmish (?) etc); Maxima - what can I say, enormously popular among the Dutch, and her outgoing personality is a perfect match for her new country; Letizia - already a star when she married, and her popularity as a future queen might not have been universal at the time of the engagement (primarily because of the civil wedding ceremony), but she has shown herself to be very hard working rincess since her marriage and continues to win fans. Mette Marit - one of my most favourite princesses (love Mary/Mathilde/MM) but unoftuntaly, probably not as popular as some of the others.... not that she lets that affect her and her family IMO, and Ingrid Alexandra is such a cutie. CPss Victoria - I imagine she's very very popular too! I don't think she's ever let her country down and I can't see the Swedes turning against her (I don't think they're as kind to her father though).

Jasl said:
CPss Victoria - I imagine she's very very popular too! I don't think she's ever let her country down and I can't see the Swedes turning against her (I don't think they're as kind to her father though).
O, no. I can´t imagine such a thing either. It would not be good. Hell hath no fury like Swedish republicans. :) But you´re right. All of the Crown Princesses are quite popular in their own country. I would have to say that Mette-Marit is probably the least popular but only barely. They are all quite popular.

Maxima of the Netherlands and Argentina

I voted for Maxima but I agree, all princesses are popular and loved by their countries. But I choosed Maxima because I've often seen how much the Netherlands liked her...

I voted for Maxima. She is really popular here in The Netherlands. In April 2004: 91 % of the Dutch people like her, 8 % didn't know or had no opinion and only 1 % didn't like her. So even the most republicans (in the Netherlands: kingdom: 86% and republic: 14%) like her. So I think she is the most loved by the people.

this poll will be closed jannuary 11th
so if you have not vited so do it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom