Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by gusto@Jun 24th, 2004 - 12:30 pm
mohammed 6 can be 181-183
mulay rachid 177-179
abdullah 160-162
This seems more accurate ;)

Originally posted by papillon+Jun 21st, 2004 - 3:13 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (papillon @ Jun 21st, 2004 - 3:13 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paloma@Jun 20th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
Papillon, I would not trust People magazine. Several years ago, they chose HRH Marie-Chantal as one of their most beautiful and said that she was 5'7''. She is not anywhere close to 5'7'', more like 5'2'' or 5'3''.
Have a nice afternoon. :flower:
Yes, I know. And in the West, height is valued, so if people are permitted to report their own heights, they often fib. But I have seen QR in person a few times. She is in the 5'7"-5'8" range, the same as me. [/b][/quote]
maybe you saw her in heels,that's why she was looking like 5'7,but as i said before there's a poster,alia musallam ,i think,who saw her in person without heels,the poster was 5'7 = 170cm,and she said that rania was shorter than her,and see the picture with KA,she couldn't be 5'7,she's around 5'4 or 5'5 ;)

Originally posted by Monalisa@Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:03 pm
maybe you saw her in heels,that's why she was looking like 5'7,but as i said before there's a poster,alia musallam ,i think,who saw her in person without heels,the poster was 5'7 = 170cm,and she said that rania was shorter than her,and see the picture with KA,she couldn't be 5'7,she's around 5'4 or 5'5 ;)
No, I was already accounting for her heels when I said she is 5'7" or 5'8" (with heels, taller than me). As I said in an earlier post, I can't account for that picture of her with KA looking about his height, but I know what I saw with my own eyes. And I was standing close enough to her (just a meter or so) to be able to gauge fairly accurately. Maybe she wears shoe inserts in addition to heels to make her look taller? I really don't know. But now I'll be scrutinizing full length photos of her with other people to see whether the one of her with KA is just a fluke. It's very weird.

Originally posted by papillon+Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:14 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (papillon @ Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:14 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monalisa@Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:03 pm
No, I was already accounting for her heels when I said she is 5'7" or 5'8" (with heels, taller than me). As I said in an earlier post, I can't account for that picture of her with KA looking about his height, but I know what I saw with my own eyes. And I was standing close enough to her (just a meter or so) to be able to gauge fairly accurately. Maybe she wears shoe inserts in addition to heels to make her look taller? I really don't know. But now I'll be scrutinizing full length photos of her with other people to see whether the one of her with KA is just a fluke. It's very weird. [/b][/quote]
maybe this is the alone explaination to you,when you saw her,you know as do some hollywood stars,they put some additions in the shoes,to appear taller,you can't see them when you see shoes,those additions are made for people who limp,or for short people,but as i said,the other poster saw her without shoes,no hells and no shoes additions,in the mosque maybe, and she was shorter than 170cm,and see when she's in flats,she's really the same height as KA,there's an other picture she's in flats with KA and her kinds in the beach,she's really the same height as her husband,but when she wears heels she cheats :p

Originally posted by Monalisa@Jun 24th, 2004 - 10:25 pm
maybe this is the alone explaination to you,when you saw her,you know as do some hollywood stars,they put some additions in the shoes,to appear taller,you can't see them when you see shoes,those additions are made for people who limp,or for short people,but as i said,the other poster saw her without shoes,no hells and no shoes additions,in the mosque maybe, and she was shorter than 170cm,and see when she's in flats,she's really the same height as KA,there's an other picture she's in flats with KA and her kinds in the beach,she's really the same height as her husband,but when she wears heels she cheats :p
Whatever!

I was rather surprised that Queen Rania seemed actually taller than CP Letizia of Spain (knowing that both ladies have tendency to wear high heels)...It is not likely that one can do justice to someone's hight without taking various factors in mind - I tend to fail most of the time. ;)

Originally posted by gusto@Jun 24th, 2004 - 1:30 pm
mohammed 6 can be 181-183
mulay rachid 177-179
abdullah 160-162
King Mohamed VI is 175cm and I'm sure for this information

loubna2 how sure are uoy. ?are they so short. ?is abdulah150cm-155cm?

Sheikha Mouzah of Qatar is tall.. I saw a picture of her with Q Rania of Jordan and Mouzah was a bit taller.. How tall is the Emir? Over 5'11"? I know Sheikh Tamim of Qatar is really, really tall... I wonder if he's over 6'4".... :flower:

Originally posted by Ulika@Jun 27th, 2004 - 10:45 am
6'4" :rolleyes:
6'4 no,i don't think so,i think he's around 6'00,because he's "very fat",that's why he seems to be too much.

Mathilde's height???

Hi!!

Does any of you know Mathilde's exact height??
At the Danish wedding we saw her and she seemed very tall, but we're wondering how tall :D

Thanks in advance,
AmBi

Hi AmBi!

I wish I could tell you how tall Mathilde is but I don't know for certain! I think she's about 5'9" or 5'10". That could be a high estimate but she seems like she's about that tall.

Thanks Julia :) That's pretty high!

If anyone know her exact height, we would still love to know it!!!!

Lena said:
Really Yennie?! I´ve thought Madeleine is 1.71m or 5´7 and Carl Philip is about 1.72-1.73m or 5´8
I mean we have no pictures of them, standing next to each other without shoes.
But I agree, that Carl-Philip is very tiny for a scandinavian man in his twenties in the 21st century.

So how tall is he for sure.........

The height of the Prince

I think the height of the Prince of Sweden is 1m83cm, I remember I found this from a website, but cannot remember which web. Anyway, I will try to find out and let you know. So, he is the tallest one?!

I dont think he is that tall. He definately dosen´t look that tall anyway :)
I think Madeleine and Carl Philip is about the same height,. araound 1.72-...

carl philip is defenitly not 1m83cm because he is shorter than the king...and the king is (only) 1m76cm...they are very small in that family...but they are beautiful!

Julia said:
Hi AmBi!

I wish I could tell you how tall Mathilde is but I don't know for certain! I think she's about 5'9" or 5'10". That could be a high estimate but she seems like she's about that tall.
How much is that in meters please?

I believe is around 178 - 180 cm (5'10" - 5'11").

ILoveCristina said:
Yes, she really is tall!!
Yeah, she is!!!! But actually we think that most of the Crown Princesses are :)

DKgirls said:
Yeah, she is!!!! But actually we think that most of the Crown Princesses are :)
yes you are right!! A lot of people think CP Letizia is short, but it actually is Felipe who is really tall!! (1m96 or something like that, so compared to him...)

Height of British Royals

Please post any information about the height of Her Majesty,Prince Philip,William,Harry,Charles,Diana,Anne,Sophie,Edward,Andrew,Beatrice,Peter Phlips,Zara,..

Per the Monarchy's website the Queen is 5'4", Prince
Harry is 6'2", Prince William is 6'3". These are the
only heights I could find verified at the official
website.
Other heights found elsewhere on the web:
Prince Philip 5'11 1/2", Prince Charles 5'11",
Princess Anne 5'6 1/2", Prince Andrew 6', Prince
Edward 6'.

Back
Top Bottom