The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Prince Christian Waldemar is very similar to his father when he was his age...Just see those cheeks and those eyes! Lovely!

Vanesa.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Heir Apparent

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...04/6332zyh.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/MPH_7778.jpg

(POLFOTO, Enfoque)

Irene and Miguel look a lot like their grandmother Claire

Old 06-07-2007, 02:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mette2
I think Crown Prince Philippe looks a lot like his father when King Albert was younger. In some pictures I've seen of a younger Albert I almost think it's Philippe in the pictures.
I also think Prince Laurent looks a lot like Albert.
also i think amedeo of belgium looks like leo III.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Royal Highness

The pictures I have seen of Lady Louise Windsor look very much like her grandmother the Queen did at her age. Zara Phillips and Princess Anne also look much like Her Majesty.

Prince Charles looks to me like his grandfather, King George VI, and his great-uncle, the Duke of Windsor.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Courtier

wow, that pic of QSOfia reminds me of Leonor, amazing, she's a mix of her mom,her dad & her grandma
Old 06-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
Another family resemblance I noticed is Prince Christian and Prince Felix of Denmark. I don't think they looked much alike as babies, but now that Christian is getting older and looking less like a baby and more like a little boy, they look a lot alike, with their blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I can't tell which older relative they have in common, however.
I haven't payed much attention to Felix but I think Christian very like is Grandmother, Queen Margarethe.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Lillepige

Mary's and Frederik's daughter looks so much like her father when he was a baby.

Margrethe and Lillepige
Margrethe and Baby Frederik

Old 06-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Gentry

Georg Friedrich von Preussen & Kaiser Wilhelm -- eerie:

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00166464.jpg

He has the same profile of Frederick the Great in the Vanity Fair Issue!

Here is a picture of him and his mother (and Prinz Johann v. Hohenzollern):

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00147299.jpg

Lastly, a picture of his father prior to his death:

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00048270.jpg

You can see he gets his redness from mom, but I think his face is not very Castell-Rudenhauesen - it's all von Preussen!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Mary's and Frederik's daughter looks so much like her father when he was a baby.

Margrethe and Lillepige
Margrethe and Baby Frederik

You are right, the resemblance is uncanny between Lillepige and Frederik as a baby.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:15 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I've already noticed it. Prince Frederick and his daughter are very close in physical features...But we must wait just to see how the girl will grow like, since after some month of his birth, Prince Frederick got chubby and more close to his son, Prince Christian Waldemar...

Vanesa.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Commoner

Call me crazy but I saw these pics of Queen Sofia and Prince Felipe and I thought they looked really similar.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...QueenSofia.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...inceFelipe.jpg
Both Pics are from corbis
Old 06-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira View Post
You are right, the resemblance is uncanny between Lillepige and Frederik as a baby.
That's what I thought when I was flipping through New Idea [Australian magazine] . She definitly has Freddy's nose.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Royal Highness

Felipe has this thing, where sometimes he looks so much like his father, and at other times so much like his mother. I think he's a good mix of the two.

Leonor is also a good mix of her mother and father's family. She looks like Letizia, but then again sometimes she looks so much like her Grandmother Sofia when she was a child, and then others she looks so Borbon it's not even funny. I think, of all her cousins, she and Pablo look the most similar, as I think Pablo has a lot of Borbon in him as well.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Serene Highness

I think pretty much the same as you, acdc1.

I am forever changing my mind about who looks like who in the Spanish RF!
I always thought Prince Felipe looked like his mother, but as he has gotten older I see him more like The King.
Elena inherited the Borbon features, so I'd say she is more like her father.
I think Cristina is a mix of both of her parents. In some photos she looks just like Queen Sofia and in others she is like King JC.

The same with Leonor, in the most recent photos I've thought that she resembles Letizia, whereas I could never see that before. But she is still like Queen Sofia as a child. Pablo is like The King as a boy.

I don't know if anyone posted that photo here before, comparing Leonor and Queen Sofia (as a girl)? They have the same lips and cheeks. Perhaps someone could find it and put it here?

Thanks.

Edit: This isn't exactly the one I was looking for, but you can see what I mean about the down-turned mouth and cheeks:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1066511889
Old 07-20-2007, 07:11 AM
Nobility

Moulay Rachid of Morocco is the conform copy as his mother Lalla latifa : same eyes, the same mouth, same important cheeks and small size
Lalla meryem quite looks a like her in the form of the hair and her (small) size to, but the other children look a like their Father the late king Hassan II

little Moulay al hassan (King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma)
is a mixt of both, his father's skin and the fine features of his mother (mouth, noise and a little her frot too)
Old 07-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa.... View Post
I think pretty much the same as you, acdc1.

I am forever changing my mind about who looks like who in the Spanish RF!
I always thought Prince Felipe looked like his mother, but as he has gotten older I see him more like The King.
Elena inherited the Borbon features, so I'd say she is more like her father.
I think Cristina is a mix of both of her parents. In some photos she looks just like Queen Sofia and in others she is like King JC.

The same with Leonor, in the most recent photos I've thought that she resembles Letizia, whereas I could never see that before. But she is still like Queen Sofia as a child. Pablo is like The King as a boy.

I don't know if anyone posted that photo here before, comparing Leonor and Queen Sofia (as a girl)? They have the same lips and cheeks. Perhaps someone could find it and put it here?

Thanks.

Edit: This isn't exactly the one I was looking for, but you can see what I mean about the down-turned mouth and cheeks:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1066511889
Yes, Leonor I think looks much like her grandmother Sofia. I think Elena looks like the Borbon side mostly, and I honestly can't tell who Cristina looks the most like, she seems like Felipe, a little bit of both parents in her. Froilan looks very much like his mother to me. Juan reminds me of his father, Pablo and Leonor look very similar, and I don't know who Miguel and Irene look like (most likely father's side) but they both look a lot alike. Irene and Leonor also share a similarity.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I stand at what I said before

Who looks most like their parents?

To me she's more "Greek" than Borbon
Old 07-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
Moulay Rachid of Morocco is the conform copy as his mother Lalla latifa : same eyes, the same mouth, same important cheeks and small size
Lalla meryem quite looks a like her in the form of the hair and her (small) size to, but the other children look a like their Father the late king Hassan II

little Moulay al hassan (King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma)
is a mixt of both, his father's skin and the fine features of his mother (mouth, noise and a little her frot too)
did you see lalla latifa, is she a pretty lady?
Old 08-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Royal Highness

In the second to last picture of the set, originally posted by crisinaki, you can really tell the resemblance between Leonor and Pablo. And, as a matter of fact, Froilan and Irene. They have a similar expression.

Summer Holidays in Mallorca; 2007
Old 08-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Prince Christian Princess Isabella
(PPE)