Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corazon said:
Harry have charles's eyes, she look some lady sarah spencer
Maybe this will finally put an end to those tabloid rumors/speculations that Harry is not Charles' son.

i think Reza Pahlavi looks like his father the Shah
William and Harry bear resemblence to their mother
Princess Haya, of Jordan is the spitting image of her mother
Princess Iman has the same smile as her mother, Queen Rania

hmmm...lemme think of more

Lena said:
I don´t know if it´s obvious for everyone...but for me prince Harry has a lot from his grandpa, the duke of edinburgh:

I wouldnt normally notice, buy you're actually right Harry does look alot like his Grandfather. Isn't it rather remarkable how anyone can bear both resemblence to both maternal and paternal relations, when both Mother and Father look nothing alike! For instance, Some say i look like my father, some say my mother, but then my parents look nothing alike!

Little Prince Nikolaj of Denmark looks EXACTLY like his uncle, Crown Prince Frederik! Compare baby pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, I notice that that CP Haakon's daughter (Princess Ingrid Alexandra) looks SO much like him, and little Maud Anjelica looks like her mother Princess Martha Louise.

Princess Beatrice looks a lot like Fergie, Eugenie looks more like Andrew I think

Eugenie also looks A LOT like the queen mother, there was this picture of Eugenie at age 9 and Queen Mum at age 9 and they really looked like eachother

Edward, the Earl of Wessex is growing to look exactly like his father, The Duke of Edinburgh in both character and looks. However Edward has the Queen Mother's eyes, except for a spot of green, which is well...
But if you look at pictures of the Queen's father George VI, you will note that Edward has the brows, set of eyes, and nose of the late king.

Attachments

• resem1.jpg
    resem1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 350
Princess Elisabeth of Belgium is resembling her aunt Archduchess Astrid of Austria and her great-aunt Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg on that age.
Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau resembles her mother Princess Laurentien of The Netherlands a lot.

Claire said:
Edward, the Earl of Wessex is growing to look exactly like his father, The Duke of Edinburgh in both character and looks. However Edward has the Queen Mother's eyes, except for a spot of green, which is well...
But if you look at pictures of the Queen's father George VI, you will note that Edward has the brows, set of eyes, and nose of the late king.
This might also put down tabloid rumors that Edward is not Philipp's son.

Hi! I'm new here and this is my first message. Hope everyhing goes right ;) I see similarities in Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth and also between Queen Elizabeth and Princess Margaret with their aunt Princess Mary.

Who looks like whom?

Lets start a forum about who looks like whom in the Royal families:

Denmark:

Prince Joachim: definitly a male version of Queen Margerethe

Prince Fredrick: Looks more like his dad, yet has something from his mom.

etc. it would be nice to post pictures (I'm not good at that!):D

Spain:
Well, in my opinion neither Felipe nor the Infantas take after their mother (maybe Christina, a little bit). Felipe on some pics looks identical like his father in his late thirties (ok, much more higher).

Norway:
Queen Maud did sometimes look exactly like her mother Queen Alexandra of Great Britan and Mauds grandson King Harald look sooo much like his father King Olav. Haakon look like a now days King Fredrik 8. of Denmark (his great-greatgrandfather) and when he was a child he looked so much like his mother. Märtha Louise look like a yonger Queen Sonja but she has Haralds eyes and its amazing how much the cutie Maud Angelica look like her mother, but in Leah Isadora I don't see much of Märtha! And then we have Marius and Ingrid... I think Marius look alot like his father and still alot like his mothe. Ingrid look sooooo much like Haakon but she has something after Mette-Marit but i can't really put on what..her blond hair maybe?

Harald and Olav: (Posted of Mandy) You can see the it on newer pictures of Harald
http://img136.echo.cx/my.php?image=19870119harald50th6hn.jpg

Haakon and Fredrik 8 of Denmark: (from VG) Just AMAZING!
1063170731.jpg

Sonja and Märtha Louise: (Posted of Mandy and Norwegianne)
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=016501dpa2hu.jpg

Sonja, Haakon and Ingrid(Posted of Norwegianne, Mandy and Liliawonda)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35006

Märtha Louise and Maud Angelica: (Pictures from Nettavisen)
martha_liten_365_213364m.jpg
maud_angelica_213363a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! THANKS FOR THE PICS, this is amazing, I'd love to hear anypne elses insights, to GB, Sweden, Holland etc. even in the past, like who looked most like Queen Victoria etc.

Re:

There's the resemblance between Tsar Nicholas II, George V and Prince Michael of Kent of course.

Apparantly, at the re-burial in St Petersburg, President Yeltsin and his wife were taken aback when Prince Michael was taken to greet them at the door. Yeltsin's wife was already in floods of tears and seeing Prince Michael and his amazing likeness to the Tsar really shocked her.

I think Queen Victoria & her eldest daughter (Victoria, the Princess Royal & Empress of Germany) look a lot alike. Also Victoria & her youngest, Beatrice look alike.

I noticed a close resemblance between the late Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte and her mother-in-law, the late Grand Duchess Charlotte.

King Juan Carlos looks like his father, the Count of Barcelona. And the Prince Felipe looks like his mother, Queen Sofia (specially in the eyes). :)

Prince Felipe and Infanta Elena look alike (to me anyway) ;) and in some photos the Duke of Edinburgh and Prince Charles resemble each other

Has anyone else other than me see the resemblence between Felipe, Prince of Asturias and Charles, Prince of Wales?

beatrix and maxima look alike on some photos.

I think Catharina Amalia looks a lot like her grandmother, Beatrix. They have the same face.

Swedish Royals: I used to think that CP Victoria resembled her mum, but after studying her I can say that it is mostly the colouring that is the same, whilst Madeline looks like QSylvia in all but colouring, Carl Philip in my opinion looks alot tlike his dad W/O the blue eyes.

I think Princess Eugenie of York has a very striking resemblance to the late Queen Mother in her younger days.

Princess Madeleine looks her paternal grandmother Princess Sybilla Sachsen Coburg Gotha.

Louis of Monaco looks like his uncle Albert:

f0qg5h.jpg
f0qgbd.jpg

(BdP, google)

What about the new babie? lil prince of Denmark, Sverre Magnus of Norway, Elanor of Spain, Alexia of Holland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom