The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Courtier

Facebook Group

Hi everyone, hopefully this can go here and this is the right place for it. I have a Facebook Group called: British Royalty Supporters. I made the group about three months ago and it growing everyday. Anyone is welcome to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471229119771152/

Old 11-21-2014, 04:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Hi everyone, hopefully this can go here and this is the right place for it. I have a Facebook Group called: British Royalty Supporters. I made the group about three months ago and it growing everyday. Anyone is welcome to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471229119771152/

I couldn't see your Facebook group.

Style of the Portuguese sovereign: By the Grace of God and by the Constitution of the Monarchy, King [or Queen] of Portugal and the Algarves of either side of the sea in Africa, Lord of Guinea and of Conquest, Navigation, and Commerce of Ethiopia, Arabia, Persia, and India, etc.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

I did a search for it on FaceBook, but nothing came up!
Old 12-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Courtier

I apologoze. Back in June I had to change the privacy setting to Secret because we kept getting a lot of nutcase, idiots, anti Monarchist, Spammers, Ads, et,. So in September I decided to change it back to Close but Apparently after 250 members I can can change the setting from close to secret but i van not reverse it back to close!

It a stupid rule and I think it need to be changed. It still up but you need to know someone who in the group.