The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Princess Diana 60 10.07%
Princess Beatrice 1 0.17%
Princess Eugenie 3 0.50%
Crown Princess Mathilde 21 3.52%
Crown Princess Mary 79 13.26%
Countess Alexandra 5 0.84%
Crown Princess Maxima 14 2.35%
Princess Laurentien 1 0.17%
Princess Mabel 0 0%
Queen Noor 6 1.01%
Queen Rania 76 12.75%
Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg 9 1.51%
Princess Grace 81 13.59%
Princess Caroline 29 4.87%
Princess Stephanie 1 0.17%
Charlotte Casiraghi 38 6.38%
Crown Princess Mette-Marit 16 2.68%
Princess Märtha Louise 7 1.17%
Crown Princess Letizia 56 9.40%
Infanta Elena 0 0%
Infanta Cristina 9 1.51%
Crown Princess Victoria 15 2.52%
Princess Madeleine 40 6.71%
Other 29 4.87%
Voters: 596. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Serene Highness

I don´t find any prince really sexy,pretty maybe but not sexy.

Old 10-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

oooo Does Lady Gabriella count!

Old 10-05-2006, 02:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamaria
I'm of such age that it's Felix (Louis ) of Luxembourg's dad who gets my vote.
I'm totally with you. The Duke of Luxemburg is sexier currently than any of his young sons in my view.

The other ones:

Joachim of Denmark. Very sexy eyes and smile. Plus he's smart, smarter than his bro Fred. (Compared to him, Fred is sexy as a pancake)

Nikoleaos of Greece. Definitely, definitely sexy. Class and sex appeal, definitely.

Haakon of Norway, yep.

(And no, Felipe of Spain sometimes looks like a gorilla for some reason, and he looks arrogant too, which isnt sexy ever. Andrea Casiraghi: too thin, too manorexic-nervous. his younger brother is sexier indeed. Martha Louise sexy? Ugh, no. Thumbs down, way way down.)

As for the women: Rania of Jordan. Gorgeous and sexy, who could deny that!
Zara Phillips, although she's a bit crude somehow.
Maxima is also up there: her joie de vivre, I could imagine, could be considered very appealing.

As for the Formerly sexy: the Duke of Edinburgh in his younger years: one of the best looking men in the royal ranks at the time!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:28 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Madeleine of Sweden is one of the sexiest female royal and of cource Queen Rania too. As for the princes...Prince Carl Philip of Sweden!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:36 AM
Nobility

Charlotte Casiraghi for sure!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Royal Highness

CP Frederik of Denmark gets my vote - he's got the charm that his brother so completely lacks IMO. The Grand Duke of Luxembourg has a certain sexy charisma too.
And I find that prince Henrik - when young - was an extraordinarily beautiful man - probably sexy too (there must be a reason why QMII has often seemed so moonstruck when she's near him )

As for the females I've always found Märtha Louise of Norway to have a unique blend of sweetness and sexiness which I find very attractive. Madeleine on the other hand does not to me radiate anything in that department - her big sister have a more sexy charisma I think.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy
I agree with you. Haakon is very sexy.
Yes! I agree, where is the sexy CP Haakon!?
Old 10-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard lachaise
Madeleine of Sweden is the most beautiful royal woman, she's more beautiful than Charlotte, whose dresses aren't flattering. See for example the Rose Bal or the intronisation of Albert, we can think that she's pregnant!
I disagree it seems that you must have blue eyes and blonde hair to be the most beautiful royal woman. That's not true in my opionion you can be beautiful and have dark hair and dark eyes or dark hair and light eyes.To me Charolette is the most beautiful royal female and the most handsome male royal is Prince Wiliam. Here's another list of attractive royals Crown Prince Fredrik Of Denmark, Crown Prince Felipe Of Spain, Crown Prince Haakon Of Norway, Hereditary Grand Duke Guilliuame Of Luxembourg, Andrea Of Monaco, Pierre Of Monaco, Prince Harry, Peter Phillps, Prince Felix Of Felix Of Luxembourg, Prince Hashem Of Jordan, Prince Nicholas Of Greece, And Prince Peter Of Yugolsolivia.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

^I agree with you,there's nobody equalling Charlotte,she's the most sexy and attractive,Madeleine is also pretty,but less than Charlotte,I also agree that Martha came into being a very attractive and sexy woman.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Nobility

Princess Letizia seems to me one of the princess more sexys of the royalty. She is a beautiful and elegant woman and.. sexy, fully sexy.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
I agree about Carl Philip
But I think all of them have traits that make them appealing or sexy in their own way.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 10-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Aristocracy

Tough choices, there are a lot of attractive people. But beauty/handsomeness are different from sexiness. So here goes:

Women:
Charlotte Casiraghi - sometimes her style is off, but a stunning young woman.
Lady Helen Taylor - beautiful, stylish, elegant. Madeleine should look to her to see how blonde is done well.
Princess Angela of Liechtenstein - again stylish and elegant. Not beautiful in the usual sense, but very sexy.
Faizah of Brunei - wife of Sufri. WOW! when I saw her the first time.
Lalla Soukaina of Morocco - Meryem's daughter. Even when she is a little chubby, this girl is exotic and alluring.

Men:
Crown Prince Haakon - beard or no beard, I think the sexiest thing about him is his integrity.
Prince Maurits of the Netherlands - great face, great body, great father.
Ahmed bin Saeed of Dubai - has that classic Hollywood Omar Sharif thing happening.
Prince Kyril of Bulgaria - best male body of them all, and again, not exactly handsome but very sexy.
Prince Michael of Kent - yes Wills and Harry have a lot of appeal but this man shows that looks and style can carry a person into their 60s getting better with age.

Someone mentioned some formerly sexy folks who may be wearing the visible signs of time. I would include:

Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh - agreed one of the best looking men of his time.
Queen Paola of Belgium - glad she allows herself to age, but in the 1960s, no one could hold a candle to her.
Queen Sirikit of Thailand - IMO most beautiful, sexy and genuine queen of all time. Her smile could light up an entire palace!
King Harald V of Norway - years of smoking (I think), recent illnesses, and lots of stress have taken their toll, but as a young man he had the same appeal that I believe Haakon now has.

Well, that's my two cents...make that twenty-five cents.

Mapper
Old 10-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane
CP Frederik of Denmark gets my vote - he's got the charm that his brother so completely lacks IMO. The Grand Duke of Luxembourg has a certain sexy charisma too.
And I find that prince Henrik - when young - was an extraordinarily beautiful man - probably sexy too (there must be a reason why QMII has often seemed so moonstruck when she's near him )

As for the females I've always found Märtha Louise of Norway to have a unique blend of sweetness and sexiness which I find very attractive. Madeleine on the other hand does not to me radiate anything in that department - her big sister have a more sexy charisma I think.
Princess Madeleine is not sexy!? Have you seen the pictures of her in red dress from the Nobel gala in 2002
Old 10-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Royal Highness

Sorry - yes I have - many times. Still, I just do not find her sexy; I find her pretty though a bit Barbie-doll like - but sexy, no. I find her big sis much more sexy when she looks seriously into a camera with her dark eyes. I don't know why.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane
Sorry - yes I have - many times. Still, I just do not find her sexy; I find her pretty though a bit Barbie-doll like - but sexy, no. I find her big sis much more sexy when she looks seriously into a camera with her dark eyes. I don't know why.
No one says that everybody must agree with everything. I think that CP Victoria is very sexy too, especially lately. I do not know what is happening to her. Must be love
Old 10-06-2006, 04:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartucat
No one says that everybody must agree with everything. I think that CP Victoria is very sexy too, especially lately. I do not know what is happening to her. Must be love
No, good thing that we don't - this way there really is the one for everybody!
Perhaps it is love with Victoria! Can only hope so for her.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Old 10-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Nobility

I find Frederik in some way sexy.. but he is also very soft and sweet. I find Haakon and William and Amedeo Very sexy!
It is strange that I don't think Felipe is sexy.. because he is so dark and tall, I can imagine everyone finds him very attractive and sexy. But I don't.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Aristocracy

absolutely Princess Madeleine :)
Old 10-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Carl Phillip and Andrea Casiraghi (yeah I know Andrea smokes but there's a bit about him of the forbidden fruit that's very sexy) and they both were born so physically attractive.

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra