The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2009 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duchess looks very nice. Love the embellishments on the bottom of her dress.

Camilla presents the Orange Prize For Fiction at the Royal Festival Hall June 9, 2010 in London.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3

I like the coat and its embroidery, but not the overall look.

I love the different cultural look of this outfit. The embroidery is nice.

Nah, this look does nothing for her IMO. I'm not fond of the bag and shoes.

I think Camilla looks lovely in this outfit. It's light and summery.

Lovely outfitt, she lookes very nice in white. Only the scarf was not necesarry for me!

I like the outfit, but I agree the scarf isn't needed.

Looking good indeed! And, thanks god, it seems fitted ...

Looking good indeed! And, thanks god, it seems fitted ...

The hat has been recycled from a few years ago when Camilla wore it to Ascot with the blue suit.

She looks nice, but I don't like that shade of green.
She should wear a more supportive bra too.

Nice outfit. I like the small pleats on the sides of the coat - makes it look more stylish.

She looks nice in green.
I am not a big fan of that hat!

I like her hat, it was her first day dress for Ascot 2009; I saw it from very nearby last year at the Races and have to confess it looks grand for Camilla, a very stylish royal lady, certainly on hat-wearing events. I like this more on her than the beret hats with feather or lavish flower or so. I think this is very shiek.

I like her hat, it was her first day dress for Ascot 2009; I saw it from very nearby last year at the Races and have to confess it looks grand for Camilla, a very stylish royal lady, certainly on hat-wearing events. I like this more on her than the beret hats with feather or lavish flower or so. I think this is very shiek.

Agree with you, I liked the hat. I also think I prefer her larger hats to the beret style

The outfit is nice. I like the color. She wears large hats very well!

he wears large hats very well!

I agree, I think she does a good job of carrying of the larger hats. Having said that, every now and then she comes up with a dreadful one, like the one she wore to the Tropping in 2009 with the green dress. Looked like somebody had put a pot of plants on her head!

I like the style of the buttons in the front of the jacket. Nice pearl necklace.

The jacket is nice, it is too tight on her and pulls at the waste. She often does this. The green dress above was much better. She doesn't wear hats well, they wear her. They are too large, mostly. Large hats are fine, her's tend to look like supertankers. She needs a better milliner.

Black and White looks quite good on her. The jacket is indeed a bit too tight, but the overall look is alright.
I, for one, still think that her milliner Philip Treacy is a good choice. Big hats suit her and they most of the time have an interesting shape.

Yes, indeed, I think her hats are quite nice, apart from the continuing repeat of the baret style hats with large feather :)
I think the hat she wore for the Garden Party was Ascot Day 1 hat last year and is a Philip Treacy hat, which is very very nice on her. With the brim upwards, I think it is a nice hat of her wardrobe.

Ah, classic black and white. . . always a good colour combination.

She looks either very warm, or suntanned in the face.
I like the outfit.

Yes, indeed, I think her hats are quite nice, apart from the continuing repeat of the baret style hats with large feather :)
I think the hat she wore for the Garden Party was Ascot Day 1 hat last year and is a Philip Treacy hat, which is very very nice on her. With the brim upwards, I think it is a nice hat of her wardrobe.

I agree fully with you. I think in general her large hats are quite nice, and she carries them off well (including the said hat from the garden party and Ascot). I am also not a fan of the beret style hats, and I do think Camilla needs to stop wearing them.

The black/white outfit is nice but I agree that the jacket is a little too snug around the middle.

:flowers:very classy dresser as always...:flowers:
...and she is one of the few Royal women who can wear a hat...
her hats are always super...:D:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom