The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress at the Grand Prix day event is horrible the evening is lovely the colour is very glamorous on her and her hair with slight waves is also nice.

The Countess of Wessex at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 27, wearing a nice dress:

** Full view **

Nice Pic , But I Don’t Like her Outfit , Thanx for Posting :flowers:

Sophie also attended the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27, lookig great in a pale pink evening dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She Looks So Beautiful here , The Dress Nice & Suits her well , The Color Nice & Looks Nice On Sophie too , Thank you for Posting :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie looks very radiant in that pink dress. I love her smile.

sophie looks lovely in the pink evening dress; her hair is fantastic and so is her necklace. These last couple of years have seen her wear such a lot more colour; i recall when all she used to wear was gray... but colour is so much more flattering on her.

As my son would say, WOWZAH! It seems Sophie's makeover/style change over the past two years continues. While the pink evening gown isn't exactly to my taste (but fitting for the more glamorous Monaco crowd), she looks fantastic. I can't wait to see what she wears this weekend.

Sophie looks sensational, but she did need some better support in the upper area. She just continues to amaze us with her glamorous appearances lately.

Last edited:
Although not very flattering in the upper part, I think the dress is stunning.

The dress is a great color and it actually fits Sophie very well. I don't recall how old she is but I know she is about in her mid 40's yet she really looks great in a dress that I could see at a high school prom. I do concur with those who feel she could have used a little more support in the bra area; it's not too bad, but if there was more support it would have been a perfect 10.

I wasn't mad about what Sophie wore to the Grand Prix race. I did like her gown for the gala ball but I agree with has been said about her needing more support in the upper region.

Has anyone found pictures of the Countess of Wessex from the garden party at Buckingham Palace this past Tuesday? I saw this picture -> http://bit.ly/JzrLt9 over at the MyRoyals blog, and in the bottom right, that's definitely the Countess of Wessex. I know she's worn that outfit once or twice, and it looks like the hat she wore to Zara and Mike Tindall's wedding. But I can't seem to find any pictures of her from the front. Maybe there aren't any? Does anyone know?

Countess' of Wessex ensemble is lovely. I liked the hat.

Last edited:
Countess Sophie looks really elegant. Lovely outfit and nice hat

Close up

Totally beautiful hat the outfit is great but the hat is the best IMO

Has anyone found pictures of the Countess of Wessex from the garden party at Buckingham Palace this past Tuesday? I saw this picture -> http://bit.ly/JzrLt9 over at the MyRoyals blog, and in the bottom right, that's definitely the Countess of Wessex. I know she's worn that outfit once or twice, and it looks like the hat she wore to Zara and Mike Tindall's wedding. But I can't seem to find any pictures of her from the front. Maybe there aren't any? Does anyone know?

The outfit looks gorgeous from behind. Love her hair too.

Beautifully stylish. ! I love it. The hat is pure class. ! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
Thanks for the photo of Sophie's outfit for the Buckingham Garden party!
In my opinion, she was the best-dressed royal lady. The dress with a jacket(?) were well-fitted. A whimsical hat was somewhat reminiscent of a delicate ikebana arrangement and enlivened a classic ensemble.

Last edited:
Simply perfection for Derby Day. Great color, fit, style for hat and feminine hat.

She looks very lovely! I love her hat!

The derby outfit is nice but I would have preferred the hat to be smaller. I think it overwhelms her a bit. The color is very nice on her and the cut is good.

I love the grey ensemble Sophie chose to wear to the Epson Derby. It's stylish, understated and elegant. Her hat is to die for.

Sophie has a lovely, calm and pretty smile - it is very welcoming and I think makes her look good in most hats. She has great taste in hats to boot, so I always wait to see how she will look!

The derby outfit is nice but I would have preferred the hat to be smaller. I think it overwhelms her a bit. The color is very nice on her and the cut is good.

I agree; I like the shape of the hat but if it were on a smaller scale it would have overwhelmed her less. Sometimes I feel that these flamboyant hats wear Sophie rather than the reverse.

Last edited:
Sophie looked beautiful at the races! Her outfit was very feminine and elegant. However a slightly smaller hat would not have hurt ;).

Is the dress yellowy with a pattern on? I don't think it goes with the coat much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom