Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks good - maybe I would have had plain trousers in just one of the colours. Anyway, I think she carries it off. And maybe her hands and neck look old because she is in her 70s and the skin gets thinner...

She wore the same dress at the same event a few years before!

She is old so looks it , I think she is wearing the bracelets because she likes them. I think the pajama pant outfit was probably for a casual dinner and she wanted to be comfortable.

Sofia looks elegant and the colour of the suit looks good on her, though I'm not so sure about the stripes or fabric.

Queen Sofia lovely in blue at the opening of the exhibition 'Friends and Patrons of El Greco in Toledo' at Benaki Museum on November 12:

** Full view **

Last edited:

A nice combination for Queen Sofia at the opening of exhibition 'A su imagen. Arte, Cultura y Religion' at Centro Cultural de la Villa on November 24:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Sofia at the 25th anniversary of the 'Proyecto Hombre' association at the Ateneo de Madrid on November 27:

** Full view **

Last edited:

A belated addition for October: Queen Sofia elegant at the 'Inigo Alvarez de Toledo' prize ceremony on October 27:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia looking good in red at the Queen Sofia Against Drugs' awards ceremony on December 9:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia at the Steiger Awards in Germany on October 3:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia elegant in black at the memorial service for the Duchess of Alba on December 15:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia looking great in red at the National Sports Awards on January 23:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia visited the 'Reina Sofia Alzheimer Foundation Center':

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia at the Queen Sofia Painting and Sculpture Award yesterday:

** Full view **

Last edited:

A great look for Sofia at the opening concert of the II series 'Chamber Music in the World Heritage Cities' in the Chapel of San Ildefonso on March 13:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia visiting the Mosen Rubi Chapel on March 23:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia in a nice blue dress at the awards of the 'Real Fundacion de Toledo' on March 27:

** Full view **

Last edited:
A lovely look on Queen Sofia,the coat might have worked better if left open as it looks a bit pulled on H.M.

I love the bag and shoes but not the coat.

Queen Sofia at the funeral for Prince Kardam of Bulgaria on April 7:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Sofia attended the 'Europa and Hispania Nostra' awards at the 'Museo Arqueologico Nacional' on April 17:

** Full view **

Last edited:

A nice spring look for Sofia at the 'Queen Sofia Awards' at El Pardo Palace:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom