Queen Sofia's Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2011 - March 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 18, 2011 - Queen SOfia in a grey suit with a tie on the waist.
IMO she looked really nice and that is one very well tailored suit.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

August 19, 2011 - The Queen in another stunning outfit, a yellow suit. Perfect for the season.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I really loved the first outfit, grey suits her well and matches her hair. Thank you for posting the pictures :flowers:

Queen Sofia at the National Day

Full view ** Close up ** Close up 1

Really elegant as usual.

Just loved the color of this great simple outfit. :flowers: purple suits her so much :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only think I dont like about the national day suit is the flare of the skirt- otherwise it suits the Queen very well, IMO.

:previous: This has to be one of the worst Sophia´s outfits ever.
I could like the dress, I like the colour and the fabric could look pretty good, but that jacket? Was it really necessary to have the flaps in the same fabric as the dress? and above all, was the flower in the close necessary? It´s just so tacky!

Its also very unflattering on Her Majesty,the Queen can do much better.

:previous: This has to be one of the worst Sophia´s outfits ever.
I could like the dress, I like the colour and the fabric could look pretty good, but that jacket? Was it really necessary to have the flaps in the same fabric as the dress? and above all, was the flower in the close necessary? It´s just so tacky!

I agree with you. When I saw her on TV I didn't realized about all the details of the dress. In my opinion, it's not very nice...

I really loved the the color of the dress but not the cut and not the fabric :D

Love the pearls and the color of the dress, that's about it. I guess this is reminiscent of flamenco dancers?
In any case, HM has a very good figure and this dress doesn't do her justice!

Ugh, two thumbs DOWN from me!

Yes this dress veyr Nice :flowers: , Thanks you !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this evening gown on Queen Sofia. The gold shoe and clutch were a nice touch IMO.

January 25, 2012 - Queen Sofia in a beautiful flattering white embroidered/lace suit at a dinner. Outfit is by Valentino couture spring 2008.

Queen Sofia ** Runway look

She looks very elegant! I love the lace.

I am glad that Sofia doesnt become the Queen of Austerity in this situation and still wears high quality outfits and decent jewellery instead of appearing in ugly and drab clothes that leave people guessing who the royal in the room might be.

I am glad that Sofia doesnt become the Queen of Austerity in this situation and still wears high quality outfits and decent jewellery instead of appearing in ugly and drab clothes that leave people guessing who the royal in the room might be.

Well said, DOM, I feel the same way.

Sofia's wearing another lovely variation of the lace dress, and she looks very elegant and regal and very much on her game at all royal appearances.

Last edited:
She IS the queen, and dresses like it, I like this outfit too.

The tonal green outfit is very inspirational. Very appropriate to the occasion and she looks great in it.

I love Queen sofia's style options she always manages to look elegant and queenly.

Queen Sofia wore a lovely coral suit during the 'Becas 2011' scholarship awards for post graduate university students at La Caixa on March 14, 2012 in Barcelona. She accessorised it with beige bag and shoes, as well as a beautiful necklace, brooch and bracelets.
The Queen looks very elegant; coral is definitely a great choice for her colouring, and the accessories were just spot on. :)

Last edited:
I can't access the first two links, but from what I can see in the third photo that's a beautiful coral color. She always seems to wear an evil-eye bracelet in her collection of daytime jewelry.

:previous:
I reposted the links so you can view the entire outfit now. :)

She looks elegant as always! I love that color!

:previous:
I reposted the links so you can view the entire outfit now. :)

Thank you! :flowers: Just glimpsing that little tease of a photo made me really want to see her outfit more. That is indeed a beautiful color and I love the texture of the suit, almost like a raw silk. The beige shoes and bag accessorize it so well. A very elegant look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom