The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Courtier

I think this coat dress is from Azaro collection,I dont have the picture from Azaro fashion show but here is Nicole Kidman wearing the same coat.
earing are cartainly designed by Valentino.
(pix from Petra.gov.jo,Pepole.com,Vogu.com)

Old 10-23-2005, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I dont think I've heard of this label before. Do they have a website? (I couldn't find anything on google)

Old 10-24-2005, 03:51 AM
Courtier

I read the name of the designer in easyliving magazine.the only thing I could find in internet is this site: http://nkidman.com/style/designers.php
Old 10-24-2005, 04:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Vanessa Steward is the designer for Azzaro

Here is an article that mention the label briefly, its in french though
http://cultureetloisirs.france2.fr/m...-fr.php?page=8

another blurb in french put trough the translator
Quote:
At Azzaro, the creative house, Vanessa Steward, continue to make live the claw with a charm of today that the creator would not have disavowed. The passages "day" present small black dresses as well as trenchs cement, with buttons crystal and ganse in lamé coppers as a completion. The female silhouette is marvelously development in the spirit seams. Point strong of the collection: two-tone bathing suits, with ganse of strasses, which can be carried the day in body. The evening leaves room to a black and white festival of the dresses draped of most sumptuous the bus encrusted with black cabochons or white, strass or precious stones, in the vein of the founder of the house. The silk crepe, openwork and embroidered with the hand, meets the feather of Argentinian ostrich for a contemporary luxury which is posted in any discretion, sandals punts with the feet. Effective and current garde-robe for the Azzaro customer of the years two thousand
Link for the article in french which also includes 5 picture from her latest collection
http://www.aufeminin.com/luxe/hc06et...5&-Azzaro.html
Old 10-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

thanx guys.
I found more info. on the dress. Im posting it in QR's dresses thread.
The label's website is www.azzaroparis.com
Old 12-12-2005, 05:24 AM

Queen Rania's shoes

Has anyone noticed that Queen Rania always wears closed shoes. I have never seen her wearing open toed sandles. Does anyone have a pic of her in sandles?
Old 12-12-2005, 05:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiress
Has anyone noticed that Queen Rania always wears closed shoes. I have never seen her wearing open toed sandles. Does anyone have a pic of her in sandles?
Hello
I think that many people do not consider as classy for a royal/official lady to wear open shoes, may Queen Rania has the same opinion?

I remember Jaime Penafiel, who is a very strong royal journalist, found unacceptable that Eva Sannum appeared on Mette Marrit's wedding, not only with decollete but with sandals !
Old 12-13-2005, 07:02 AM
Courtier

I think its depend on what event they attend, formal or informal event and also the climate :). I think once I saw one picture of Rania in sandals when she was in holiday with king and her children, but I didn't find it anymore, hope somebody find it and post it here.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiress
Tere are photos with sandals - she is standing at the swimmingpool when her hubby swim. I think you should try on one of threads - about Rania's fashion or Rania and family.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

not sure if these shoes are sandals but they certainly loo as thought they may be so
Old 12-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Aristocracy

No, they're not sandals. My sister wears those all the time. They are just heeled shoes w/ no back, kinda like a flip flop. Just that the toe is closed. Maybe Rania doesn't like open toed shoes or sandals, maybe she doesn't like her feet or something.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

"No, they're not sandals. My sister wears those all the time. They are just heeled shoes w/ no back, kinda like a flip flop. Just that the toe is closed. Maybe Rania doesn't like open toed shoes or sandals, maybe she doesn't like her feet or something."

They look like mules, but the picture isn't very clear, you cannot actually tell if the front is closed or not.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

I think sandals are a rather informal look which is why we dont see QR wearing them too often. I will go through some pictures and see if I can find anything.
until then, here are some pictures from the QR's styles and fashions thread:
originally posted by cute_girl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
Prada shoes.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
I think sandals are a rather informal look which is why we dont see QR wearing them too often. I will go through some pictures and see if I can find anything.
until then, here are some pictures from the QR's styles and fashions thread:
originally posted by cute_girl:
Nice -- I like those shoes, but for me, I'd have a different color:p
Old 12-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Aristocracy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
They look like mules, but the picture isn't very clear, you cannot actually tell if the front is closed or not.
Still, I don't think they are sandals, but that's just my opinion.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

I think some of you might be referring to the strappier, pretty type of sandals but QR doesn't seem to wear many of those. I also think that as a Queen there are very few opportunities for her to wear such shoes (ie. official engagements, galas, conferences etc)
some pictures of open toe/heel shoes. I will look for more once I have more time.

1. 2001
2. 2002
3-6. 2003
7-8. 2005

(Pictures from Hello, Cover, Olycom, Rexfeatures, Sipa, and Polfoto)
Old 03-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

more purses

Chocolate brown purse (Abaca, Petra, and Profimedia)
1. November 22, 2004 - Paris
2. September 13, 2005 - Washington
3. February 14, 2006

Brown purse (DPA & Profimedia)
1. September 3, 2005 - Milan
2. March 10, 2006 - New Delhi

Black purse with side tassle (Petra, ANP, & WAM)
1. May 20, 2005
2. September 12, 2005 - Italy
3. December 5, 2005 - Dubai
Old 03-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

Black purse (Petra & Fotobank)
1. February 18, 2005 - Beirut
2. October 16, 2005
3. December 22, 2005 - Athens

Same grey jacket and belt (Petra)
1. March 6, 2006
2. March 29, 2006 Cairo
Old 05-06-2006, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania wore these shoes during the recent Indonesian visit, I've seen them before but cannot recall when.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...3&d=1146772085

She has also worn them at the London Business College Course in April, but I think they're older than that:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Apr/09/8539I.htm
Old 05-30-2006, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Rania used this handbag when she attended the celebrations for Jordanian Independence Day
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/May/25/10816I.htm

She's also used it at the pre-wedding gala dinner for Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia. (Courtesy of Corbis)

Tags
accessories, bags, fashion, queen rania, scarves, shoes