Queen Rania's Accessories 2: June 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitteringTiaras

Heir Apparent
City
.a
Country
United States
Welcome to Queen Rania's Accessories (shoes, bags, scarves etc.) Part 2.
You can find the old topic, Part 1, here.

Here are some important Rules

Yes, you should read them

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Mandy, azile, kwanfan, Glittering Tiaras.:flowers:

Last edited:
Rania in Abu Dhabi Jan 20, 2008

Pretty bag, great details, not too fond of the the shoes maybe because the heel looks like a solid block.
Picture

17 February 2008
Oversized shades (ANP) - They look like a pair of Tom Ford's. Theyre pretty but abit too big for her though they do look good.
A clutch (reuters)

Did anyone else notice that she had a number of Bottega Veneta bags last year, which is a shop she did not used to buy from? For example, the brown bag she carried in China, the brown bag she carried to the opening of parliament and the brown bag she carried on her trip to the U.S. last year?

Did anyone else notice that she had a number of Bottega Veneta bags last year, which is a shop she did not used to buy from? For example, the brown bag she carried in China, the brown bag she carried to the opening of parliament and the brown bag she carried on her trip to the U.S. last year?

The one used in the States (little star) & opening of parliament (ANP), are indeed bottega.
Bottega is alovely brand, great leather & exotic skins. It would be nice to see her with a few of tehir pieces.

Last edited:
It's just a hunch on my part but I think a lot of her clothing is either borrowed or a "gift" from designers.

She seems to go through phases of wearing certain designers, for example a few years back she wore a lot of Rochas designs. I'm presuming that she gets approached by designers and asked to wear their stuff, it's great advertising for them and it means she does not need to spend a fortune.

That's correct she does. Last summer, she had the whole Graeme Black spring summer collection. She had the different versions of the same idea i.e. dress, skirt, shirt etc. Two versions of the same leather jacket in different colouars and so on. Seems doubtful you would do that if you were paying full price. It's likely she gets a discount in all the shops and she has herself said in the past that a lot of times, the designers lend her stuff (the evening wear I think) and give her other stuff for free.

Well I think it was a few years ago that she confirmed that much of her clothing is free or borrowed. Lucky her is all I can say!

How lucky! I wish that I could borrow clothes from designers. Rania always looks beautiful.

I think Queen Rania is beautiful and elegant although there are those times when she needs a little help with her choice in outfits. Other than that she is glorious.:flowers:

March 19, 2008 I dont know what this style shoes are called, but they are very unflattering, somehow they remind me of the front of clowns shoes. I hope she never wears them again.
I also think they were worn in the Bazar's photoshot wearing the yellow dress which really didnt match.
picture

March 19, 2008 I dont know what this style shoes are called, but they are very unflattering, somehow they remind me of the front of clowns shoes. I hope she never wears them again.
I also think they were worn in the Bazar's photoshot wearing the yellow dress which really didnt match.
picture
The shoes are strange and imo ugly :rolleyes:.

picture
They look like clogs and I agree are very ugly.

I think I've seen them somwhere though when out shopping.

I think those shoes are new.

Love your avatar, Her_Majesty!

Has anyone noticed that Queen Rania has a vast array of watches? In the majority of pictures, it seems like she has a different one on in every one.

According to MCT (photo site) Queen Rania is a fan of Lebanese label "Sarah's Bag"

Sara's Bag | Beirut Lebanon

The bags are made by women who have spent time in prison and enables the women to provide for themselves after leaving prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom